Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Brief Exchange

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:26 am

They both reached the Sanctuary, and luckily it seemed to be clear of demons for now. Azazel and the girl must have gone, but he annoyingly could not see any sign of blood. He assumed whatever had happened someone had escaped, which was concerning considering that they were merely humans. Then again, the girl behind him was still alive.
Rin turned around to face her, waiting paitently.
'Well...' he said. 'I've got you far enough..' The Sanctuary was quite big, and the Rectory entrance still a walk away. But he didn't really want to hang around with her for very long. He knew as soon as he got the weapon in his hands he would feel much more secure once more, but until then he was nervous that someone would see him with her.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:40 am

"Not a chance, we had a deal," she said sternly as she stopped close to him.
There was no demons around, but that could quickly change. The fact that he might also just stab her the second he got his hands on the blade meant she wanted to be as close to the rectory as she possibly could before she handed it over, giving her a chance to escape if he was to try anything.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:51 am

'Fine' he said, begrudgingly, as he started to walk ahead now.
'But don't expect me to get too close- I'm not making the mistake of walking into some kind of trap.'
He slowly headed towards the Rectory, looking around every so often to check for demons. He made sure both of them stayed close to the stone walls, staying in the shadows as to avoid being seen in the process.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:10 am

"Then watch your steps," she murmured and rolled her eyes. How hard could it really be to spot a devil's trap that wasn't even hidden?
They didn't say much, and the awkward silence was only killed by the sound of their feet hitting the floor and their occational talking, like the words they shared between them now. Still, Miriam didn't mind, in fact she preffered the silence to his annoying words. She was just fine with the idea of walking behind him in silence, only observing the demon in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:30 am

He walked ahead, the conversation long dead. He was simply unwilling to respond to her mockery.
As they walked in silence he kept looking ahead, checking that nobody was about. Occasionally he stopped, outstretching his arm to tell her to do so too. But aside from that there was very limited communication between them.
He looked back to check on her, and that the weapons were both still there. Her expression showed she didn't seem particularly interested in being here either, but she was looking away from him so she didn't notice his glance. He looked ahead once more, wondering how to get the second one back.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:41 am

"Does it hurt?" she asked merely to break the silence. She didn't mind the silence all that much, but just walking was starting to bore her.
"Becoming a demon, I mean." There was no spite in her voice anymore, simply boredom and curiousity. Somehow her mind had wandered, wondering how he had even earned his place in hell.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:30 am

He stopped and turned around to face her for a moment, wondering why on earth she would want to know.
'They do call it Hell for a reason you know' he said simply, remembering enough to make him want to wince even at the mere mention of the word. It reminded him that under no circumstances was he going to let Alastair torture him up here.
'Its as literal as the word connotates-' he continued 'Thousands upon thousands of years of blood and pain and heat and suffering, over and over again in a cycle that doesn't end.' He smirked. 'You can't just be a bad person to end up like this' he said.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:40 am

He didn't seem evil as he spoke, but she still knew he would have to be. She wasn't sure what the criteria was for going to hell, but she could imagine something along the lines of murder, mass-murder, rape, torture, she wasn't sure, but he had to be evil.
Still, at that moment she couldn't help but look at him with a pityful expression, obviously feeling sorry for him.
If hell was even half as bad as she imagined, he had been through something far too horrible to even explain in words.
"I'm sorry," she muttered and looked down, not quite sure why. It would never even fall into her mind to feel bad for a demon. After all, they had done unspeakable things to deserve their spot in hell, and they all deserved the suffering, if not more.
But Rin... she had seen him rape a woman herself... she had even experienced his body on hers, and a tingle went through her body as she thought of it, but still she could not quite make herself call him evil. She was sure most demons were far more vicious than him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:45 am

He didn't appreciate the sympathy- he certainly wasn't looking for it. Yes if he was to try and remember it clearly he could probably see why she was sorry, but he was here now as he was, and there was little to do about it. He didn't regret what had happened, not when he had power in return. Yet obviously it was easier now they had none once more.
'I don't need condolences' he muttered, starting to walk ahead once more. 'I made my choices and I knew the cost. Now I don't plan to stay and chat, so keep up.' He hurried up, knowing they were close.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:03 am

Cali had been wondering around the Cathedral looking for a source of entertainment when she heard Rin's voice echo from Sactuary, heading in that direction, she kept once more in the shadows. He was with Miriam. Edging closer, she stepped out in front of them and blocked their path.
"Rin?" Her tone was questioning and fairly demanding. "Can I ask why you aren't yanking her little head off her little body?" Cali looked at her and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:07 am

Miriam took a step back as soon as she heard the demon's voice, but relaxed immidiatly once she noticed the voice came from Cali. She was still tense of course, but she had never felt Cali was much of a threat. She had already fought her off once with nothing but her fists, and it was obvious Cali was just a mess. Of all the demons they could have met, she was happy it was Cali.
She held her tounge however, as it was clear she was not part of their conversation, and waited for Rin to speak.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:16 am

Cali appeared out of seemingly nowhere. Just when they were nearly there... He remembered that she already knew far too much from their last meeting.
He gestured to what was the girl's hands. 'Alastair's not happy' he said. 'Can you really blame me?! I'd rather not be his mincemeat..'
Annoyed that someone had seen him he simply asked, 'what do you want now?'
If Cali did screw things up he wouldn't even get one weapon. They were close enough to the Rectory for the girl to make a run for it.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:22 am

Cali nodded. "Continue as you wish, we can talk after your business is done." She smirked, she was quite happy for the moment keeping an eye on the two of them, knowing neither of them could lay a finger on her. It was exceedingly self-satisfying. "Although, what sort of demon, except those with red eyes, make deals instead of simply taking what they want?" Cali probed and teased him.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:26 am

She was growing tired of Cali's words, and as she had Rin there to protect her she really was not scared of her.
"What kind of demon, regardless of eyecolor, fails their mission before it began, weeps in front of humans and then looses badly, to the point where it's embarrasing, in a fist fight?" she laughed at her, smirking. Cali was really not one to talk, she was like a baby herself. At least Rin could keep his respect and dignity. She wasn't quite sure why she felt the need to stand up for him, but in either case she enjoyed mocking Cali.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:48 am

He rolled his eyes. 'Shes got two of Alastair's devices.. do you really think I could just take them off her without running the risk of losing both and returning empty handed?'
He was wary she would doe just that now, so he made sure to keep an eye on her. 'Look all I have to do is get her to that door and then we can talk, ok?' he said, eager for Cali to not reply so he could quickly get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:52 am

"So you are going to let her say that?" Cali frowned and stood a little closer to Miriam. "May I remind you what I have over you Rin? Knock your human into shape and make her hold her tongue or I shall." Cali's tone was meaningful and unlike she had sounded before. Her eyes seemed to turn blacker as she stared at Miriam with disgust.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:58 am

She had to admit, Cali at once turned scarier than she had been before, but Miriam still had problems taking her seriously.
"You mean more than he has on you, what horrible abomination could you have possibly done Rin?" she laughed as she turned her focus to Rin instead of Cali. She didn't like looking at her when she was staring back like that.
It was true though, Rin had a lot on Cali, even if that wasn't technically a secret, more demons had been present. However, she couldn't imagine what Rin could have done to beat that.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:12 am

Cali nodded at Rin's words and sighed, for once Lilith's other pet was right. However, her moment of respect for Rin's decision didn't last long, it was soon interupted by Miriam's words."You going to answer her Rin?" Cali smirked, witholding a mocking laugh. "She seems to have taken a liking to you." She was deliberately ignoring Miriam, resisting the large temptation to rip her eyes out, yet, she did not stop staring.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:31 am

He stared at Cali for a moment, annoyed he was stuck between the both of them. Both he disliked, yet both he had reasons not to annoy.
Choosing his words carefully he merely glared at Cali. 'They have their purposes. I'm looking out for myself in times like these. We can't always go carelessly ripping their heads off when we please, or we'll only end up looking more pathetic' he said, pointing out her own mistakes. 'Besides, she knows exactly what I will do if she doesn't do what I say. Of course- being polite to you wasn't part of the agreement' he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:38 am

Rin was ignoring Miriam's question, but she really couldn't make herself care too much.
If anything, she was slightly happy and proud that Rin had talked back to Cali instead of talking to Miriam, but she tried not to let it show.
"Don't you have better things to do?" she said, seemingly bored, as she looked back to Cali.
"Some traps to step in, some fights to loose..?" she said trying not to laugh, but the giggles were hard to hide.
"Some more humans to cry to?" she said, finally letting her laugh out.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:42 am

"Of course," Cali mockingly returned the smile at her fellow demon. "But I might rectify that mistake now if I were you Rin," She added his name to boost the effect her words would have, they sounded echoing and forboding. If he did not do as she wished, it was certain that all hell would break loose, literally. She was almost daring him to cross her, she had become tired of their games, they had no idea what inner strength she possessed until now. She was not going to be the weakest link any longer, Miriam's words had pushed her over the edge. "We may be all looking out for ourselves at times like these Rin, but in situations like the one that you have found yourself in, you don't have many options." She continued the mocking smile, her eyes still focussed on Miriam's. She was not going to let the insolent human out of her sight.

"Aren't we a fiesty one?" Cali smirked and reached her hand to push Miriam's hair behind her ear before leaning in and whispering into it. "They tend to be the easiest to kill." Cali leaned back with a smirk. "Their arrogance you see, it blinds them, they underestimate their opponant." She smiled, like they were both underestimating her.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:54 am

He rolled his eyes, stepping forward and grabbing Cali by the arm, keeping her away from the girl. 'Look,' he said, 'I know you may have gotten a sudden confidence boost, but don't mess this up. I'm not going to be the one to explain to Alastair why those weapons got away for the second time..'
His tone was serious. He knew she could go running to Lillith at any time, and he was happy to make amends in any way, but not if she was going to be foolish and mess something up for him. 'We will deal with her, I promise, but right now those are the only two demon weapons the humans have. Believe me when I say, its best we let this one go.' He then leaned in closer and whispered in her ear. 'Well.. at least until I have the weapon in my own hands.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:01 am

She stayed quiet and listened to them. At this moment she figured it was more important to listen than to speak.
She made mental notes of everything that was said, and the name that was constantly repeated. Alastair. So that was why Rin wanted the weapons back so desperatly. It was clear to her that Alastair must have been of a higher rank than both of them.
However, she still defiantly stared Cali down with a stern look and a smirk. Rin wouldn't let Cali hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:02 am

Cali snatched her hand out of Rin's grip with frustration but backed down at his whisper in her ear that made her spine tingle. Now was not the time, neither of them wanted another failure. Instead, she satisfied herself by simply slapping Miriam across the face to wipe that sly smirk off of it, she was not as hard as she may seem. All humans had weaknesses, it was just finding them. "What are the terms of this deal?" She needed to know simply to make sure she didn't get in the way, for the moment, she continued to stare at Miriam with emotionless eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:10 am

'I take her from A to B.. unharmed, and she hands me over that blade you see in her hands. Its quite straight forward' he said. 'Don't worry, I haven't forgot about out own personal agreement. Just let this one time slip and I'll make it up to you' he assured.
He looked at the girl. 'Got someone else keeping an eye on you, so don't do anything stupid when we get there, ok?!'
He started to walk ahead once more. 'We are almost there, and then I'll make sure Cali blocks the entrance until you hand it over.' he added, sternly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Brief Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange Empty

Back to top Go down

A Brief Exchange
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Sanctuary-
Jump to: