Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's just that what you see and want to see.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xAurora

xAurora

It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:31 am

Aurora bit her lip. ''N-no I-I don't...'' She tried weakly, Trying to not moan but it was hard. Very hard.
She silently let one moan slip. Trying to struggle again But Rin held her. And with Azazel touching her..
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:36 am

He removed his fingers, licking her juices from them. "Yes you do." He grabbed her and twirled her around, so he was facing Rin. He lifted the back of her dress up, exposing her rear. He smirked as he ran his hand on her buttocks before slaping her ass. He moved closer, rubbing his front agains her.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:50 am

He smiled as she let out a moan. 'I told you it was pointless' he said, leaning forwards. He held her jaw so her neck was exposed and he kissed her skin, moving downwards and pulling at her dress to expose more. 'Stop struggling' he teased.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:57 am

Aurora winced when Azazel slapped her butt. Clenching her teeth again. Trying to push them off again. ''S-Stop!'' She cried out.
''I-It's not fair...Y-You are with two.'' She tried but the warm feeling inside her did not go away.

Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:00 am

He smirked, letting his hand caress her ass, going up and pulling her panties down. "Then tell us sweety, which one of us would you prefer then?" He fed his fingers into her pussy, pumping them in and out.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:05 am

He pulled down at her material, revelaing her bra which he also pushed away. He took her breasts in his hands, squeezing them gently before sucking on one of her nipples to shut her up.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:38 am

She bit her lip once Azazel caressed her butt. Hating this..How could they even Do thi-. She gasped when She felt his fingers into her.
''S-StoOOh- S-stop!'' She begged, Closing her legs. ''W-we can T-talk about thi-'' Moaning when Rin sucked on her nipple.
But she did not want to moan. 'W-We c-can..T-talk about this...''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:42 am

He smirked. "Sure sure, mind if we do you while you talk." He kept his fingers pumping in and out of her as he rubbed himself against her. Once he felt he was hard enough he undid his pants and removed his fingers from her, plunging himself into her to the hilt.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:59 am

He smirked at them, removing his mouth from her and pushing her from him. 'Have fun' he waved, walking away.
He was certain Azazel would deal with her appropriately when he was finished.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:13 am

Aurora cried when he entered her. Glaring at Rin as he walked away. Have fun? HOW!
Clenching her teeth again as she cried out again, In pain. ''P-pleas stop, I beg you...'' this time somewhat more weakly.
She was so disgusted by him and by herself, How was god ever suppose to forgive her..
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:24 am

He smirked as he saw Rin go. "So you were a virgin. My condolences then." He walked with her to the altar, pushing her against it. "But I don't want to stop." He whispered into her ear as he started to thrust into her hard.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:30 am

Aurora screamed weakly, As he thursted into her. ''P-please...God..Please...'' She cried, ''S-stop..'' Trying weakly.
As she screamed again in pain. Biting her lip even harder.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:39 am

He enjoyed her scream, it turned him on even more. "That's right, scream louder for me." He started to thrust into her faster and harder, not caring if it hurt her or not. He grabbed her hair, making her look at the cross. "Where is your God now?" He came into her after couple more thrusts.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:41 am

Aurora cried out in pain as he went into her harder. Looking up at the cross. She did not have the energy to speak or beg.
Only wanted it to end. As she let herself go limp, Wanting to curl up as a ball.
It hurt-ed. Not only physically but also mentally...Yes..Where was her god...Why didn't he protect her?
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Azazel let her fall, pulling his pants up and knelt down to her, placing his hand on her shoulder. "Yes, where is he? Why should you believe in him when he obviously doesn't believe in you."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Aurora felt so weak. As he let her fall down. She quickly caught herself on her hands. Shivering when he touched her.
"W-why are you doing this?" She asked looking up her eyes were red of the tears.
Quickly grabbing her dress and her underwear. She tried to get dressed, staying down on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:22 pm

He ran his hand through her hair. "Why not? I like doing this. So tell me how does it feel that a demon took your virginity?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Aurora grabbed his wrist. ''S-Stop touching me.'' She tried brave. Ignoring the question about her virginity. She took his hand away from her hair.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:01 am

He felt her hand grab his wrist, and pull his hand from her hair. "Acting brave are we?" He asked using his free hand to grab hers and twisting her whole arm behind her back. "You know if I do this..." He dislocated her shoulder. "It hurts you like hell." He let her arm fall and knelt down, grabbing her face, making her look into his eyes. "You should get used to this, because when you enter hell, this seems like picnic to you."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:09 am

Aurora gasped when he grabbed her wrist and twisted it. She screamed in pain. Biting her lip as she did not want to scream.
Looking into his eyes. She glared at him. ''I hate you, And your kind.'' She hissed full of hate.

Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:22 am

He smirked. "I didn't ask you to love me now did I?" He asked making her sit her back against the altar. "Want to see a magic trick?" He asked not waiting for answer as he grabbed her wrist and a rock from the nearby rubble. "Now you see your nails." He struck her fingers with the rock, when he lifted it one of her fingernails was gone. "And now you don't."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:23 am

Aurora bit her lip hard, As some tears left her eyes. She would not scream..Not for him.
''P-please stop. What have I done wrong to you?!'' She asked or more shouted as she Looking into his eyes.
She did not understand.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:28 am

He laughed coldly. "Didn't the priest fill you in on the feud between humans and demons?" He asked taking her hand and looking at his result. "Now your nails look so miss matched, I should remove the rest of them too." He said raising the rock up again. "Unless you want to entertain me with a story."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:44 am

Aurora bit her lip. When he held up the rock again. She quickly kicked the rock away. Wincing in pain slightly.
She jumped up. Ignoring the pain as she tried to run away again.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:01 am

He quickly got up and ran after her. He caught her and forced her on the ground, sitting on top of her, pinning her down. "No running away dear." He said coldly letting his hand caress her face. "You are such a pretty girl. A shame though." He moved his hand to her neck, pressing down, cutting off her air suply.

OOC: Allright >.< we need Thomas!!! Q.Q I'mma kill her otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's just that what you see and want to see.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Sanctuary-
Jump to: