Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's just that what you see and want to see.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xAurora

xAurora

It's just that what you see and want to see. Empty
PostSubject: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:59 am

Aurora had finally reached the Sanctuary, Sighing deeply. ''Oh god, Where are you to protect us from these monsters?'' She begged in the air. How could that Demon have come so close to her? God was there to protect her, or wasn't he?
She sighed again. ''God where are you?''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:13 am

Azazel had decided to take a detour through the sanctuary. He smirked when he saw a gorgeous blonde woman. He aproached her silently, not bothering to hide his eyecolor. ''Oh god, Where are you to protect us from these monsters?" ''God where are you?'' He smirked amused. "On vacation? Or he just doesn't care." He said laughing coldly.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:33 am

Aurora turned around when she heard a voice, Her eyes widen when she saw yet another demon.
Leaving no option over to even allow him to get closer, As she quickly started running. Unsure to where.
But she wanted to be safe...Somewhere should be the safety.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:40 am

He quickly ran after her, grabbing her hand before pulling her to his chest, holding her still. "Where are you gong beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:00 am

Aurora gasped when he grabbed and pulled her. Quickly she tried to push him away. When this did not work she tried to get out of his grip somehow. ''I was going to...To...go away..''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:03 am

He held her tighter. His mouth was next to her ear. "Why? What does a beautiful little girl has to fear from a demon like me?" He kissed her neck before biting down on it. "Or did that just answer itself?" He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:07 am

She shivered as she felt his lips on her neck. ''Let me go.'' As she struggled more. ''Don't touch me.'' Almost hissing to him.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:11 am

He just smirked. "What if I don't want to. I don't take orders from humans." He tightened his hold on her, letting hisbreath tickle her neck. He ran his theeth along her neck biting down once again.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:50 am

Shivering as he ran his teeth ran along her neck. ''Just let go off me.''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:00 am

He chuceled. "Not a chance pretty girl. Now lets have some fun." He let his right hand slowly go down, cupping her crotch area through her dress. His left arm was keeping her pressed against him. "What do you think honey, having fun?" He rubed her through her dress.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:06 am

Aurora gasped once she felt his hand go down, She couldn't say that the feeling it gave her was not pleasurable.
But she hated that a demon could give her such pleasure. Clenching her teeth Holding her mouth shut.
Glaring at him. ''No demon can give me a good time.''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:12 am

He smirked at her words. "Well atleast I can try. And really at the moment, I'm mostly interested in having some good time myself than to show you some." He chuceledd and forcefully rubbed her harder.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:18 am

Rin came over to Azazel, chuckling. 'Well, well.. I guess you can tell when a battle goes cold when everyone starts fucking one another.' He smirked, having already seen a few demons getting close on his way towards the rectory.
He walked over to the girl, who still seemed to be struggling. 'I'll give you some advice- its easier if you just give in' he winked.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:40 am

Aurora bit her lip when she felt his hand rub harder. ''Stop it.'' She hissed again. Her body shivering under the touch.
Struggling more. As she saw yet another demon.
Looking away as the demon winked. ''I will not give in on kinds like yourself..'' Clenching her teeth again.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:46 am

Azazel looked up and saw Rin. "Just trying to find some fun here. Like to join me?" He asked nodding towards the girl in his arms. He just laughed at the girls brave words. "Oh, we will get you to scream. Wheter it's pleasure or pain, is irrelevant."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:52 am

He smirked, already remembering how his last encounter with a human had gone. Her words just pissed him off, and he was eager to prove her wrong.
'Oh really?' he said. Standing aside her he kissed at her neck whilst Azazel continued.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:00 am

Aurora got her hands free she tried again to get Azazel off her, But as it was of no use she slashed at Rin. As she tried to get him away as well. ''Yes really.'' She Hissed looking back at Azazel she was disgusted by him touching her, She hated nothing more.
Nothing more than demons..And now they had laid their hands on her...''L-let go of me!'' She cried out again trying to push Azazel off.
''I-I..I am w-warning you..''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:05 am

He released her, laughing at her bravery. "Oh really, show us what you got little girl." He started to walk cloeser to her, letting his eyes look up and down her body.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:10 am

'Try as you might, theres nothing you can do' he teased. And it was true- no way was he letting her go.
He started to advance towards her once more.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:33 am

Aurora slapped Rin away from her again. Stepping backwards. ''J-Just leave me alone.''
She was afraid. Both men were too strong and she knew..There had to be a way out somehow..
Looking around she once again started running.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:36 am

Azazel grabbed her hand again, making her back bump on Rins chest. "Where are you going swwety? I thought you were going to show us something." He said getting close to her, forcing a kiss on her lips. "Or was that just empty talk?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:12 am

He ran his hands over her, stopping at her hips and keeping her still for Azazel.
'Shut up and listen' he hissed into her ear, fed up of the humans. He was tired of how pathetic they were.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:19 am

Aurora struggled some more, Hating that Azazel's lips touched hers again.
But stopped when Rin hissed in her ear. Glaring at Azazel. She tried to kick Azazel away.
''I-I..Am'' Struggling again to get free.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:22 am

He smirked at Rin. "Hold her still. I think I'm gonna enjoy this." He said as he lifted the hem of her dress up rubbing her slit with two fingers. He looked up into her eyes. "Stop struggling, you clearly like this." He said as he felt the wetness on his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:29 am

He rolled his eyes. He was already satisfied from his time in the Spire, and so he just stuck to keeping her in place as he watched Azazel have his fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's just that what you see and want to see.   It's just that what you see and want to see. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's just that what you see and want to see.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Sanctuary-
Jump to: