Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asked questions

Go down 
+8
Rin
Esmeralda
Tammi
Anastasia
Kaiani
xJane
Cali
Miriam
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:36 am

If you have a question about the RP, demon lore, hunting lore, anything related to Sinners & Saints please start a new topic with a question, and it will be answered in a reply. General questions and their answers will be posted here, so you can check here if your question has already been answered.

1. As a Demon, can you move up the ranks and increase in power?
Answer: Demons have been known to move up in ranks. All demons except from maybe Lillith and crossroads demons start out black eyed and may gradually grow more powerful. The demons with special eyecolors are often the oldest, most ancient demons.
Though power can be acchieved, growing a new eyecolor would take centuries or millenias, and can not be done during the process of this roleplay. You are not allowed to change your eyecolor!
Getting higher ranks are very possible however. Ranks are gained by how many demons are willing to follow you, and this can be acchieved in more than one way. Either by collecting a small group of demons who will accept you as their leader instead of Lillith, or gaining a higher, better job by a higher ranked demon than you, or by gaining respect in your group.
If we decide you have deserved a higher rank, we will change your avatar picture for that of a higher rank.

2. Is it possible for a Demon to trasform back into a human?
No. Once a demon always a demon. Once you go to hell and loose possession of your body you can never get your humanity back. This is not a problem for demons as they do not wish to be weak humans. A possessed body can be reclaimed by the human if the demon possessing it is exorcised. However this is dangerous and the human might end up dying once the demon is exorcised.
Whether the human survives or dies depends on how much damage the body has taken while being possessed.

3. What happens if demon blood gets mixed into holy water?
Holy water is nothing but water that has been blessed by a priest. What is mixed into the water after the blessing will not affect the power of holy water, and will not make the water any less damaging to demons.

4. Can demons possess dead bodies?
Yes, they can. A human body is nothing but a hollow shell, and so they will have no problems possessing a dead body. However, few demons choose to do this as the bodies will be significantly weaker than that of a living human. Inside the cathedral however, demons are not able to possess anyone living or dead. Inside the cathedral demons can not possess as they are on holy ground, and the people they have already possessed was possessed before the point of them attacking the cathedral. (For example, they were possessed outside of the cathedral right before the attack.)

5. Do saint's bones have enough holy energy to ward off demons?
Saint's bones holds no power over demon. They are the same as the bones of any other creature, useless unless used in a ritual specifically asking for a human bone. However, they hold no power over demons what so ever.

6. What demons are known to the humans?
It depends solemly on the human. Some might have glanced a couple, and some might have panicked and ran before they could see clearly what was happening. All demons were in on the first attack when the roof caved in. However, in the chaos, humans might have only remembered a couple to four demons.

7. Is it possible for a demon of lower rank to be stronger in physical strength then one of higher?
This depends on nothing but the body the demons have possessed. A weaker human body will give the demons a weaker physical strength. Higher ranks of demons are stronger than those of a lower rank, however this strength is measured in their demon, psychic powers, and not their physical strength. Physical strength means next to nothing to demons as long as they have their powers.

8. Can demons have sex with humans?
Yes. There is nothing stopping them from sleeping with each other, other than their hatred towards each other. Any sexual acts however, would most likely be an act of rape, or simply sex for the sake of pleasure and not love.

9. What's the period in which the story takes place?
The story of this particular roleplay takes place in modern day (year 2012).

10. Can humans be turned into demons?
As demons are souls that have lost their humanity through hundreds or even thousands of years of torture in Hell it is extremely unlikely that a human would ever become a demon unless they died and went to Hell. However there are myths surrounding demon blood, and that if enough is drank by a human they will turn into a demon. However this would involve drinking huge quantities of demon blood over a prolonged period of time, that which demons are unwilling to offer to humans without a reasonable fight. (For more information read the Demon Blood section in Demon Anatomy under Demon Lore.)

11. Can demons get pregnant?
No. Demons are only souls and do not have a body of their own. Therefore it is impossible to become pregnant or impregnant others. However, the human body they possess can become pregnant just like any other human body can. This has nothing to do with the demon possessing the human, but works the same way any other impregnation would. As a result, the baby would be completely human and have nothing to do with the demon. The mother/ father would be the possessed human, not the demon.

12. What do demons/ humans eat?
Demons does not need to eat. The demon soul is pure, dark energy and is well capable of providing the human body with energy without having to eat. Some demons choose to eat just for the taste and pleasure of eating, but it is in no way necessary.
Humans can obtain food from Frollo's kitchen, where he has stored a lot of food in case of an emergency. However, Frollo appreciates it if you ask him before taking any food, as he tries to ration it out carefully.

13. Can the dead's blood be used to draw a Devil's Trap?
Doubtedly. A dead person's blood will stiffen within an hour of their death, so if this were to happen, it would have to be used right after the death of the human without a moment's hesitation.

14. In what conditions is the cathedral?
The cathedral is fine, with the exception of the nave where the roof caved in and a few places around the left, right and entrance wing. These places will have rocks and big "boulders" - pieces from the roof - lying around on the floor.

15. What kind of books are on the bookshelf in the Sitting Room?
Since the Rectory was Frollo and Cinderella's home there are a mixture of books. There will obviously be a few religious books on theology etc. and some Bibles, but there will also be fiction and non-fiction belonging to both Frollo and Cinderella. There is no specific list of books, so if you want to describe a specific one feel free to do so, keeping in mind it has to have belonged to either Cinderella or Frollo at some point realistically.

16. How long does one have to wait (if their partner(s) aren't responding) for a thread to be declared inactive or done so they can post somewhere else?
There is no time limit to this. You will have to wait until your roleplaying partner replies to you. If you become too impatient, you can make up an excuse and write a post saying you are leaving your partner(s) to roleplay elsewhere. The reason for this is that you can not be two places at once, and you will need to state clearly when you are leaving and/ or entering a room.

Last edited by xMiriam on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:43 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:21 am

As a Demon, can you move up the ranks and increase in power? Like for example, could a black-eyed demon ever become a red, yellow or white? xD
And is there anymore I can do for now, since I have already created my personal profile? Just making sure I keep up-to-date. Thanks. <333
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:38 am

The question has been answered above ^^ And no, there is not much more you can do. I would suggest that you follow up on everything we write on the forum on announcements and supernatural lore, but for now, that is all you can do ^^
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:50 am

Thank you. Very Happy
I have read everything so far, but I shall make sure I keep up with the rest <3
Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
xJane

xJane

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:32 am

I'm not sure if this is already stated, but I'm going to ask anyway xD Is it possible for a Demon to trasform back into a human?
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:38 am

It's answered above now ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:10 am

Hello~ just doing some evil plotting in my head before the game starts and I was wondering

1) if demons blood gets mixed into holy water what happens? is the water tainted? useless or if ingest have the same effect or diluted one of demon blood

2) Can demons possess dead bodies?

3) Do saint's bones have enough holy energy to ward off demons?

4) Which demons were seen to be possessed in the battle? those that every if not most humans will know was possessed

5) Is it possible for a demon of lower rank to be stronger in physical strength then one of higher?
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:10 am

All questions have been answered ^^
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:48 am

I have a little question Razz : what's the period in which the story takes place? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:58 am

It's modern day (2012) ^^
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 am

Ok! ^^ Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Tammi

Tammi

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am

Do the humans know who is already possessed/a demon?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/damitalperez
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:52 am

It's already answered above. It's question 6# ^^
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:34 am

Can humans turn into Demons as in say, Someone got"Bit" Like Esme, for instance got"Bit" By Rin, and she transfered to the demon side. (There are alot of humans and few demons so I figure it might happen sooner or later.)
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:02 am

I'll answer the question above as 'Can a human be turned into a demon?' but when you say bit it makes me think you may being getting demons confused with vampires. Demons don't bite humans and drink their blood. They are just the minions of hell, and although they don't like humans I doubt most will be interested in drinking their blood unless they think it will cause pain ^^
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Adirel

Adirel

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Ooo ..Pain.. >D <.< >.> -vanishes- XD
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:10 am

Okay I just have another question out of interest xD I was wondering, can demons become pregnant or have children with other demons or humans? E.g: Can a Male demon and Female demon have a child, or a Female Demon and Male human or a Male demon and Female human? Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:24 am

Just answered it ^^
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:25 am

Well this might be a stupid question, but do demons need to eat? XD yeah, like the body is human so it will probaply start to get hungry, but does the demon care?
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:07 am

It's answered now ^^
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Can the dead's blood be used to draw a Devil's Trap?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Answered now ^^
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:23 am

mmm... i need to ask cause i'm not sure about it... in what conditions is the cathedral? I've checked the map and the furniture list, but i haven't found anything about the condistions... so, ehm, if there's written sorry, i've checked but my brain refused to see it XD well, thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:10 am

What kind of books are on the bookshelf in the Sitting Room?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Kaiani

Kaiani

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:28 am

do demons know the memories of their human hosts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asked questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Asked questions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: Out of Character :: Questions & Answers-
Jump to: