Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asked questions

Go down 
+8
Rin
Esmeralda
Tammi
Anastasia
Kaiani
xJane
Cali
Miriam
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Asked questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:15 pm

That information is already pointed out in several places in the demon lore section ^^ No, they can not ^^
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:57 am

Question. Would it have any effect if a human drew a devils trap on their own body?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:16 am

Unless the human was lying on the floor and the demon randomly stepped on him, no xD
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:16 am

how long does one have to wait (if their partner(s) aren't responding) for a thread to be declared inactive or done so they can post somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:44 am

Replied to it now ^^
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Umm... because of lack of imagination I guess or too much of it would it be possible to get pictures, for example, of the weapons Alastair made, and how many are there? Because to me it gets a little confusing to talk about them since they are refered to as weapons, because it indicates they are not all neccasarily knifes. @.@ sorry if this is an inconvinience, or confusing.... Like umm... there are like other weapons made of metal and that are hand held, like clubs, axes, sais, knifes, hooks, scythes, shurikens.... etc And it would be helpful to keep trac who has what weapon, since we are keeping track of the weapons humans have. And if you want I can help with the weapons. >.< okay I'll shut up now
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:10 am

When you are next on chat I dont mind me and you planning something xD
I already have in my mind what a few look like...
like for instance some may just be twisted bits of metal in like a spike of some sorts since they are meant to be torturing devices ^^
But you are right- would probably be a good idea if we have a list for the future Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asked questions   Asked questions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Asked questions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: Out of Character :: Questions & Answers-
Jump to: