Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Lost One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas

Thomas

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:29 am

Thomas stood outside Frollo's door a long time before finally knocking on it.
"F-Father? Father Frollo?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:37 am

Frollo was sitting by his desk, staring blankly at the silver cross-necklace he was holding in his hand. It hung proudly around his neck, and he could not remember the last time he took it off. It was his dearest possession as he had gotten it from Wendy.
"Father, please help us. We are in need of your guidance," he whispered as he closed his eyes and gently kissed the cross.
He wasn't surprised at the knock, he had figured someone would seek him out rather quickly.
"The door is unlocked," he called out, inviting the poor boy in as he tucked the silver cross back inside his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:43 am

Thomas walked in slowly and bowed his head as he mumbled,
"Father, my name is Thomas and I seek guidance.
I wish to go out and search for my mum."
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:51 am

Frollo stood up and walked over to the boy, laying his hand on Thomas' shoulder.
He knew who he was of course, he had seen both him and his mother in the cathedral several times. It had been a few days however, since Frollo had last spotted his mother, and it worried him. He hardly doubted she was still alive... but he had not yet seen her dead body either, and he supposed there was still hope.
"If that is your wish no one can stop you. But be careful, my boy," Frollo said as he let his hand slide down his shoulder.
It was hard for him to watch the boy like this. He cared for everyone, and he knew they looked up to him.
Still, he was still putting them through such terror, and he could not do more to help them.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:08 am

"Its just..." Thomas frowned.
"I feel so lost and she may be dead, I know, but even so, I wouldn't want to leave her body out there with those Demons, right?"
He looked at Frollo.
"Its not like I ever doubted their existence but if they are real then so are the angels."
He took Frollo's hand and kneeled by him. "Please pray for me Father."
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:15 am

"You are all in my prayers," he said as he smiled softly down at the boy, hoping to bring him some comfort.
"The Lord works in mysterious ways, but he is always with you," he continued. "And if faith be it, she is with our Lord in Heaven now."
He didn't want to scare the boy in such a way, but he meant it as a comfort, even if this was not how it came through.
"Do not be afraid of death, my boy. After death comes our father's kingdom, where all is well."
Frollo took a couple of steps away from the boy and turned around to open a drawer. When he returned to the boy he was holding a necklace with a weird, round symbol on it. He handed it to the boy and nodded to him.
"This shall protect you from possession. It will keep you safe," he said. It was his last anti-possession charm, but he felt the boy needed it to keep himself strong. "And remember He is with you."
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:40 am

Thomas looked at the symbol around his neck and for the first time in days, he smiled.
"Thank you. I feel more confident now to go out there.
When I bring mum back, do you think we can perform a proper funeral for her?"
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:45 am

Frollo smiled at the boy.
"Do not gried too early, nothing is known yet," he said. None of them had found her corpse, and though chances were she was dead, it was not certain. Maybe she was hiding away. This was highly unlikely however.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:54 am

Thomas nodded.
"I learned a long time ago that having high expectations can lead to huge disappointments.
I'd rather a joyful surprise than an upsetting one."
He turned to leave and then stopped, looking back at Frollo, puzzled.
"Father, do you know why it is, the Demons decided to act out now of all the times they could have attacked?"
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:00 am

Frollo nodded. His words made sense.
"Thomas, Hell is a hard prison to escape from. Which is why none of them wants to return."
He looked at the boy, but his eyes were absent. He was thinking about something else than the present time.
"Opportunity, that is why they chose this moment."
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:09 am

"Opportunity?" Thomas watched Frollo become lost in thought and decided he would ask about that another time.
If there was another time. "Right, i see. Later Father."
Thomas bowed his head and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:12 am

"They can not frequently escape Hell. The fact that they were able to do so now was an opportunity for them. Their lead demon must have broken them out, but without her they would still be imprisoned in Hell. They should feel very lucky to be out of the pit," he said as his final words before he sat down by his desk once again. Thomas was obviously just about to leave.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:26 am

Thomas stopped when he heard Frollo's words.
He was dying to find his mother's body and even though he was still a bit skeptical that there were really Demons out there, he knew the value of knowledge.
Especially ones that can save a life.
He walked back to Frollo and sat in a chair.
"Father, What do you think would happen to the other demons if the lead demon was exorcised?"
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:30 am

"I suppose a new demon would take her place. The second-in-command.." he stopped to think about who this may be, but he honestly did not know many of the demons other than Lillith.
"That demon would however, be far less powerful than her... so they would suffer a great loss," he said and nodded to himself.
"But don't do anything foolish boy, Lillith is nothing to joke about," he said and looked at the boy sternly. He could not go after Lillith on his own, Frollo would not allow it. "You are not to hunt her down, am I making myself clear?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:44 am

"Oh yes sir!"
He saw the look in Frollo's eyes and looked down.
"I wouldn't dream of it."
He sighed and stood up.
"I best do this before I have a change of mind then."
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:56 am

"I will keep you in my prayers," he said and looked at the boy as he put his hand on Thomas' shoulder reassuringly.
So it was time for the humans to move out. He had dreaded this moment, but it was necessary. He knew that.
He just didn't like seeing them go. When they were out there, he would not know if they were safe until the next time they decided to return to the rectory. If there even was a next time...
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:17 am

Thomas nodded and held back a sob as he stood up and left the room.
He knew going out there was risky but he can't wait here for another devastating attack to strike.
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:21 am

"Good luck boy," Frollo mumbled after Thomas left the room. He knew he could not hear him, but he still sent him his best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost One   A Lost One Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lost One
Page 1 of 1