Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost and Found

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Found   Lost and Found EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:15 am

Rin clambered down the stairs, his wound still bleeding. He sighed, sitting down when he reached the bottom.
He looked around, but he hoped he could rely on the fact demons didn't seem to have an ability to be concerned. However they did have a keen ability to taunt one another at any given oppurtunity. He knew that if it was any one of them but him he would be the first to make a mockery of them.
He sat by himself- quiet and in pain, hoping that would make him invisible.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:25 am

Alastair had just returned from the Crypt, where he had been checking his minor armory. He noticed a few were missing, he assumed from when Lillith and Rin had borrowed some. However he knew that metal, iron in particular, was limited in here and he wanted them returned.
Noticing Rin sitting by the stairs, he approached him.
'Rin' he said harshly, reinstating his authority. That was when he noticed he was in pain- pain that could only have been caused by an iron weapon.
'Well, well... what do we have here?' he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:37 am

'Back off Alastair' he said, finally removing the cloth confident the blood was slowing. It was drenched though- as Alastair could see.
He glared up at him, even though he was secretly remembering his face looking down on him in Hell. He gulped, trying to hide the look of fear on his face.
'What do you want?' he asked, louder than he had planned.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:47 am

'Thats one hell of a wound you've got there kid' he said, not hesistating to lean in and inspect it. 'And if I'm not mistaken that looks like one of mine' he added, noticing the jagged nature of the impact- if the blade had been crafted under any better circumstance then the blade would have entered in one clean movement.
'Which reminds me..' he looked up, now serious. 'Where have they gone?'
Rin was empty handed- and that was what concerned him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:51 am

He scowled at Alastair as he inspected his wound.
'Get your hands off me old man' he hissed.
He was starting to grow fearful of what he would do if he told him he had lost not one, but two, of his handcrafted weapons.
'I got attacked' he said reluctantly, knowing lying was worse- especially to those the rank above.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:32 am

'Well I can see that' he laughed. 'But the question is by whom? And what have they done with my weapon?'
He sternly looked at Rin. 'There were two on the floor only a day ago- I entrusted Lillith with one of my most sturdy creations.. the other is less of a loss. But regardless, there is no acceptable excuse for dropping them, I don't care if you are bleeding on the floor or have your guts leaking out- you protect what is mine!' He was shouting now.
'You are paying me back' he spat, not caring to hear his whining excuses.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:51 am

He glared up at him, but could do nothing but sit there and take it. He had no power over Alastair and he knew it.
'With what?' he shouted at him, as Alastair started to turn and walk away from him.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Alastair turned to look at the demon.
'Getting whats mine back would be a start' he smirked. 'Otherwise I'm happy to test out my new torture methods on you firsthand..'
He trailed off, giving Rin a wicked smile. 'It would be so lovely to have you back again.. you always gave such fine responses.' He always could remember the screamers, and who had the balls to bear it. Rin always tried so hard to be the latter, and yet almost always was squirming after a short while under the knife. It was all the more better knowing how much they disliked one another, and the mutual authority they had of one another.
He turned back and started walking down the stairs of the Crypt. 'I'm an impaitent man Rin- impress me and I'll overlook this little mishap.. make another mistake and I'm afraid not even Lillith will make me forgive.'
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:18 am

Rin's eyes followed Alastair as he went down the stairs. His blood boiled in anger at how he had so easily mocked him.
He shuddered at the thought of being tortured, but he had no idea how to get the weapons back. And knowing Alastair's impaitence, he was certain that he wouldn't have long.
He knew he would have to go and ask for help... but that seemed to be the most degrading thing he could be forced to do.
He sighed, unsure what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and Found
Page 1 of 1