Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A failed mission.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

A failed mission. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:57 pm

He scowled in anger, grabbing her hair and painfully pulling her head back. "No, the point of punishment is that it is supposed to hurt." He whispered on her ear. He pushed himself in harder and faster. "Scream for me bitch!"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Aurora moaned in pain when he pulled her hair. Biting her lip harder. Compliments weren't the good idea. ''I-I'm Sorry!!'' She tried. Yes it did hurt and she was lying if she didn't feel like crying. But she held back her tears. Giving him a scream when h pushed in harder.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:11 pm

He moved inside her few more times before he came into her. He pulled out and let go of her. He pulled his pants on. He smirked and slapped her butt. "Thanks for the latest goldie." He said mockingly, adding on to her humiliation.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Aurora quickly lifted up her underwear. She screamed when he slapped her ass.She quickly went to grab her shirt. She put it back on. ''Want me to say no problem?'' Stupid question yes..But she didn't know how to respond to that.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:40 pm

He was actually a bit dissapointed. "No, I wanted tears and screaming. Next time I should just beat you. You seem to be into the kinky stuff."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:43 pm

Aurora shivered. ''N-No..I just..I thought that..if I would act ...braver..that y-you would be happy ..'' She looked down. She didn't want to give him the pleasure when she cried. She would cry oh she would..But not before him..
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:49 pm

He went to her, placing his hand on her cheek as he made her look into her eyes. "Don't try to be brave. It will get you into trouble with me. And you won't like it." He said in a smooth cold voice.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Aurora tensed when she felt his hand on her cheek. She nodded. ''O-okay..'' Looking down.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:57 pm

He patted her head. "Good puppy." He started to walk away from her.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Aurora didn't understand. And she wasn't a puppy. ''W-Wait!..'' She called. Wasn't he going to give her a assignment? Just leave her like this..? After..She cleared her throat. ''Isn't there something else y-you would want..''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:23 pm

He turned to face her. "I don't have anything for you now. I shall whistle when I need you."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Aurora looked down. ''Okay..'' Turning around. She felt ashamed, Yes. Pressing her eyes tight and close. As if trying to keep the tears inside.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:57 am

He saw her turn away and she really seemed like she was about to cry. He smirked, quickly walking to her and grabbing the back of her neck harshly. "Yes... Go on!! Cry!!" He pushed her forward on the floor harshly.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:27 am

Aurora gasped when he grabbed the back of her neck. She caught herself on her hands. She bit her lip. As she couldn't help but let some tears escape from her eyes. She shook her head. As she softly began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:30 am

He grinned, kicking her leg. "Louder!!"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:44 am

She moaned in pain as she took grip of her leg. She shot him a weak glare. It was sadistic! Did he get some weird pleasure from seeing her cry? Though she couldn't help the volume of her cries growing louder. As she finally realized how stupid she was.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:50 am

He laughed, klicking her in the stomach. "Good girl!!" He kicked her again, his sadistic personality really getting out again.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:55 am

''Ah!!'' She yelled when he kicked her in her stomach. taking hold of her stomach as she let herself roll up as a ball. ''S-Stop!'' How many times had she begged him to stop today? It seemed to be the only sane word leaving her mouth today as well.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:01 am

He smirked as he stopped kicking. He pulled her up from her hair. "There is a word that starts with a 'P' that you could use." He dropped her back to the floor, kicking her in the stomach again. Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:00 am

Frollo had only opened the door to the rectory to see his cathedral in ruins. The sight was a lot for him to bear, but no more than he had expected. Rubbles and corpses everywhere making the room look more a soldier graveyard than God's sacred lands. The sight was truly terrible.
And yet, the sounds that suddenly pierced his ears were far more horrifying. Without thinking of the risk he was about to put himself in, he stumbled over the rubble and past the corner to see Aurora in a demon's grasp. Horror and panic struck him as he was unsure how to help her. He knew he was putting himself in a monstrous danger by stepping in unarmed, but he could not stand watching her like this. It was only a matter of time before the demon ended her life, and he would not stand by and let it happen, not again.
"Be gone, demon!" he shouted as he opened his waterbottle and flung the content over him. Luckily it had been full, and soaked him in a matter of seconds. The screaming sounds he made was enough for Frollo to forget his place for a second, but he quickly grabbed for the salt within his coat. He held it in front of him as if to threaten the demon, and show him he was still armed.
"I think you ought to know this will work twice as well with you soaked," he warned, but dared not step closer.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:20 am

Aurora bit her lip when he pulled at her hair. She couldn't react because the kicks had made it rather uneasy to breath. She was surprised when out of all people Priest Frollo had shown up. And fought against Azazel. When Frollo showed the bag with salt she winced. Quickly trying to get up. Which made it rather hard because it hurt. But she wasn't going to crawl over the floor. She stumbled towards Frollo. ''T-Thank you sir..'' She said weakly. As she held onto her stomach. Yes she was happy but it also felt like she could only be saved. She failed to fight for herself and always ended up being beaten. It felt so bad.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:28 am

Azazel screamed in pain when the water hit him. It burnt like acid. He glared up at Frollo, seeing the bag of salt on him. His yellow eyes moved to meet Auroras. "Fine, have her then." He took a step back, keeping his eyes on the bag the old man held. Would have been easy to disarm him, but the water burning his skin made it hard to concentrate. He moved back into the entrance wing, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:36 am

He refused to take his eyes off of the demon for even a second, but reached out his hand to make sure Aurora was behind him.
"Run child," he said softly. The door was right behind them, right behind the corner. Even if the demon was to attack, if she ran now he would not have the time to attack the both of them. He would be there to block his path if he wished her harm.
The demon would surely win in a fight, and the certain thought had his heart caught in his throat. The only thing he could cling on to was the hope that the demon would fear pain enough to think it not worth it to kill him.
Dear God, protect me, he thought as he watched the demon move away.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:37 am

Aurora blinked. What was he saying..? ''N-No..'' She wouldn't have to be the reason that the priest had been through a horrible death. ''I won't..R-run..'' The look Azazel had given her would mean she wouldn't get out alive it seemed..Maybe it was better to stay in the Rectory for as long as possible. And keep Thomas there as well..A shiver ran through her spine.
She was afraid for herself, Afraid for the priest. Out of all people..He was the only person who could talk some sense into her head. He was a example for her. Someone she looked up to.
And if Azazel would dare to attack the priest..Another shiver. Why couldn't she just be stronger..? Why couldn't she just fight the demons herself..?
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:43 am

He would have shot her a stern glance if he could afford it, but his eyes were fixated on the demon still.
"If he attacks either I die, or we both do. Your death won't help mine, so run!" he whispered fiercly to her so that the demon would not hear, but it was important for him that she would understand his words. She wasn't helping him any by staying. She needed to run, and now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A failed mission.   A failed mission. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A failed mission.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next