Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission Impossible

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cali

Cali

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:36 am

As Cali made her way towards the rectory, she realised how difficult this would truly be, it was a mission impossible. Yes, if any one of the demons could do it, Cali could, but that didn't make it any less likely to succeed and injured, Cali had no fighting strength. Concentrating on breathing and standing upright, Cali did not notice the looming circle before her. Unknowingly she stepped inside, it was only when she realised she could no longer cling to the wall for support and she fell on her knees, she realised she could not move. Panicking she instantly knew she had fallen into a trap, there was nothing she could do, she had failed Lilith. Believing she was alone for the moment, she allowed her face to cloud with hopelessness and fear, she was trapped, alone and helpess, in pain. This could be the end for her and she was truly scared, on her knees, she allowed herself to curl up on the floor to attempt to ease the hurt and her fear.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:40 am

Miriam saw the body of the girl slowly come in through the door, and instantly feared this was the demon she had waited for.
However, she quickly noticed how her eyes bore a nice shade of blue... they weren't black. Or white. Or even red.
As the girl fell down to her knees, Miriam started to fear that she might not be a demon at all, and quickly ran to her. She was careful not to step over the line into the trap where the girl could reach her. She needed to take precautions, and this might just be a trap.
When the girl could move out of the trap, Miriam would believe her to be human, but before that, she would stay clear...
"Who are you?" she demanded a bit more harshly than she had intended. The girl seemed so scared...
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:45 am

Cali looked up, it was a human woman, she looked concerned, she almost looked like she cared... but she wouldn't care when she discovered she was a demon. Caring was Cali's weakness though, someone showed sypathy or care and she couldn't harm them, luckilly, she had found humans never showed it for long once they saw black eyes, so she didn't have a weakness for long. Looking up at her though, she realised she desperately needed some comfort right now, so she went with the pretence she was human.
"Cali," She looked up at her with wide fearful eyes, she truly was scared and as she made eye contact with her, she became a little teary.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:48 am

The teary eyes made Miriam take a step back baffled. She wanted to help the girl, but she would not take the chance.
"Crawl over that line," she demanded, pointing at the round devil's trap on the floor Cali was now in the middle of.
She would not - could not - believe her. It was simply too dangerous to make even the slightest mistake in a place like this.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:51 am

Cali looked at her helplessly, once she tried to and couldn't, the kindly woman would know what she was and hate her for it, then the woman would not be so kindly. She wanted to weep but she didn't want to be weak, she didn't want to break down. If she was going to die, she would die with some dignity. Tears began to fall from her eyes a little but she brushed them away.
"Y-Your g-going to k-kill me a-aren't you?" Cali asked questioningly, a helpless tone to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:55 am

"Are you a demon?" Miriam asked sternly, but had to make herself look away from Cali's face. It bore too much sorrow.
In either case, her answer would be no. She would never kill a human, never. And a demon was impossible to kill as far as she knew.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:00 am

Cali looked up into her eyes. "If I wasn't... w-w-would you love m-me? L-look a-after m-me... T-thats a-a-ll I w-wanted..." Her voice trailed off as she lay there, limp. She was bleeding from the iron-made wounds but no longer felt the pain, she was numb to anything but the feeling of loss. The loss of her human life had hit her harder than she had presumed. She was supposed to hate the human race, and although she did mostly, she could not hate those who were selfless and kind. But as mentioned before, it was proven after they discovered she was a demon, not many were.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:04 am

What the-?
The girl was insane! Miriam didn't even know how to reply to that.
"Answer me," she demanded instead, though the answer was already beginning to become clear.
If she had not been a demon, she would have denied it by now. Miriam was sure of it.
It had been true, he suspicions, the girl really was a demon.
It scared her, but at the same time, Miriam felt more relaxed with her than she had thought she would when she had imagined this moment. The girl did not look scary in any way. She only looked helpless and pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:10 am

Cali simply lay there. She didn't know how to respond.
"I was fourteen when I died." She simply said, she refused to refer to herself as a demon at this present moment.
She only wanted the woman to show her some kindness.. sympathy? No-one had ever loved Cali.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:13 am

As soon as her suspicions were confirmed, Miriam's eyes turned icecold as she reached for the exorcism spell in her bag. She simply hoped she wouldn't mess this up.. what if she said anything wrong, would it make a difference? What if she messed it up?
"Not one of the stronger demons are you?" Miriam mocked her. She had heard about rankings, but this girl seemed to be so low, she shouldn't even be on the charts. She thought demons refused to show weaknesses. Maybe it was all just a trick after all.
"What happened princess? Had them turn on you?" she continued to mock her as she skimmed the page of the spell.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:21 am

Cali did not take kindly to the mocking, it was clear that this 'human' was not as kindly as she appeared. So, finally, Cali's weakness was broken, she could hurt her, attack her and tear her body to shreds without a conscience. Standing upright, she straightened her dress and forced herself to ignore the blood and the pain. Staring blankly into the human's eyes.
"You dare to mock me, girl?" Cali hissed slyly. "I am a great deal stronger than you 'princess.' And you won't be so brave when Lilith shows up. You happen to have caught one of her favourites. You heard of the white-eyed demons? Probably not, you do not look particularly knowledgable. But go on then, give me your worst. I'm bored and you just lost your excitement value." Cali rolled her eyes and folded her arms, looking greatly unimpressed. "Oh and 'princess', please sort out your hair when your finished. It's a little on the frizzy side." She catilly added, despite her own cuts and bruises, her hair and beauty was still impeccable compared to the plain woman that stood opposite her.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:29 am

Though intimidated by a real demon so close to her, Miriam could not help but let out a mocking laugh, refusing to show her weakness.
She had never cared of her appearance, she was not trying to impress anyone, which was clearly the case for this demon.
"You're powerless," Miriam said as she grinned mockingly at the girl's direction. "You can't scare me," she lied, but did so convincingly.
"And as for your mommy, I'm afraid she will arrive just a little too late," she grinned as she skimmed the spell again. She was still unsure of herself, but someone had to do this, and Frollo was nowhere to be found. She would not dare leaving the girl alone to get help either.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:24 pm

[What a Face ]

"Well then, it's good you aren't scared of me, because I really am not scary, trust me. You will know fear when you meet Lilith. Late or not, she will come for you." Cali spoke bluntly, her tone emotionless. She was bored and not phased by the girl any longer, wafting her hand to the side, she gestured for the girl to get on with whatever her 'great plan' after trapping her was.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:07 pm

"You're not very clever are you? Getting trapped the second you walk through the door? Now are you really sure this leader of yours would honestly be devastated to loose someone as weak and pathetic as you?" Miriam asked back, still with the mocking smile on her face.
She was scared yes, but not because of Cali's words. Her words had no meaning to Miriam, and she looked more like a spoiled child calling for her mother than anything else. She could not believe demons were so... she didn't know what they were, but not scary.
She didn't leave a second's pause to let Cali answer her before she slowly started reading the first line of the spell.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Kaiani had just finished with her part of the dirty work mopping up the last of the survivors, fiddling with the poor excuse for a shiv the little boy had on him before she tossed him to his death. She had sharpened it properly into a weapon now but there was no need for it not yet, that is until of course she heard voices. Humans? and here she thought she had chased them all to their little barricade.... well this was going to be fun, readying her weapon till she recognized a voice. Cali.... that little whimp what was she doing here? listening from the shadows she pieced it together, those idiots thought Cali could fake being human? she had to hold in a laugh. Shaking her head, as she weighed the options of her next move.

Save the whimp? humiliate her and by proxy Lillith, or let the whimp die so she didnt have to do it herself.

The pros and cons of the situation played in her head, in the end it was the distaste for humans actually managing to kill a demon this early on in her little game that proved the victor for saving Cali. And so she really didn't waste her time reaching down to pick up a piece of the fallen rubble a good sized rock. Without explanation or warning she moved from her little hiding place, took aim and let loose the rock to strike Miriam in the head (hopefully)

"Gotten yourself into trouble again... haven't you Cali?"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Miriam noticed a rock fly by straight past her head and gasped in surprise.
She quickly looked around to see another demon, this one not shy about showing her demon eyes.
She was by far more terrifying than Cali, and seeing as this one was not in any devil's trap, she could easily dispose of Miriam if she wasn't careful. Therefore, she quickly jumped back into the rectory and hid behind a corner, watching them carefully with wide eyes.
The new demon couldn't come in could she..? Not with the devil's trap there... maybe...
She was scared that she just might. So she kept hidden behind the corner, ready to run for help if anything happened.
After all, there were so many of them, and only 2 powerless demons...
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:48 pm

Cali still was watching the human with an unimpressed gaze when she smirked as she watched her flinch as the rock flew past her. "New your brave act wouldn't last long," She rolled her eyes, she was bored and now frustrated at the weak human, if she hadn't been trapped, she would have been a match for her, even injured. Turning, she decided to see who had thrown the rock.
"Kaiani?" Cali looked surprised, here was another demon that made her feel uncomfortably shy in a similar way to Lilith, just not as intensely. Hence, no embarassing stuttering or shivering, luckilly. "Yes, it seems so..." Cali frowned at her current position, she was aware that Kaiani disliked Lilith and she didn't really know if that proved promising for her saving her completely. "I'm just waiting for Lilith." Cali frowned, she knew she had a little too much faith in the female higher ranking demon but for some reason, she just couldn't help it. If anyone would save her, it would be her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:21 am

Kaiani's soulless black eyes stared at Miriam for a moment before she licked her lips just imagining all the horrible things she could do "Little human, rape the flesh, keep alive, cut them deep... make em' scream" she sang gently all the thoughts in her head as her eyes scrolled along the human's form. Taking out the hidden weapon to twirl it between her fingers as her gaze turned down to Cali "You really are Lillith's pathetic little wench arn't you? stupid little one she sent you up here to die, to test their defenses while she and her true favorite pet defile the confessional"

Of course it was half truth, most of it was assuming but Kaiani didn't even show a sign of lieing because she always thought the worst of dear Lillith. Looking around at the structure of the hallway then the circle "We have a little witch" eyes going back up to Miriam "is it you little one? because if so then Kaiani has a little present~" grinning at that last statement before looking over the circle "....you know the trick to these things? you can't have a scratch on it.... now little human, im going to count to 10.... if you haven't run away by then I will bypass this trick, grab you and drag you all the way to the crypt where the real demons like myself will kill you, eat your flesh, torture and rape you... pray to your god that it is in that order"

Stepping back and she looked around her finding one of the old candle stands "One..... Two....." walking back "Three....." grinning now at Miriam.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:38 am

Miriam glared at the demon with a hatred that burned so deep inside of her, she could feel the warmth.
However, she did not test her luck, and slowly disappeared from the corner, walking to the sitting room instead.
She closed the door behind her, and even though there were people still in the room she paid them no attention.
Instead, she went straight to the wall she knew was opposed to the hall where they were talking, and listened as carefully as she could. Anything these demon shared between them could be useful to Miriam at a later stage.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:47 am

Cali considered Kaiani's words carefully. Was Lilith with Rin? Most probably. Did Lilith know she would fail this task? Most probably. Her heart sank... Perhaps this was all just a game to Lilith and Cali was the sacrificial chess piece. Maybe she just wanted Rin and they both wanted her out of the way, she began to shake slightly. Kaiani was so cruel. "Bitch!" Cali spat at her with hurt and frustration in her voice. "Lilith wouldn't.." She said the latter uncertainly before turning her angry eyes onto Kaiani, she blamed her, it was all the blonde demon's fault. "Leave me Kaiani! Go. Lilith will save me. I don't need you! You bitch!" Cali was no longer her quiet and shy self, she was hurt and angry and wanted to be left alone, even if she was trapped.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:22 am

Kaiani just stood there leaning on the candlestick, only smiling as she watched the other demon crumple... it was just too easy "of course she would, she always likes Rin more... after all he is the more capable isn't he? just imagine it... him pressed up against 'your' Lillith, stroking her hair, laying with her. And your out here in the cold waiting to be sent back to hell in failure. Hahahaha~ it's too perfect, Rin probably set it up himself so that you wouldn't be near Lillith anymore, he wants your precious all too himself. After all he has always hated you. Shh.... I think I can hear her calling out his name in throughs of passion" Kaiani just stay there picking her fingernails it was all too easy.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:51 am

Rin walked over to the Sanctuary, immeadiately noticing Kaiani standing at the entrance to the Rectory. She was just as bad news as Cali- if not worse. Everything she said- her lack of respect to authority, her arrogance, her need to constantly make a mockery of his demands- they all made the temptation to send her to Alastair evermore appealing.
But she was on their side- and Cali had got herself in a Devil's Trap he could see. Therefore they would all have to play happy families if they wanted to get her out, as appealing as it was to leave her there to be sent back to Hell.
'Kaiani..' he said in greeting, although his voice was cold and emotionless. He looked down to the floor in distain. 'See you couldn't handle the heat Cali' he said, mocking her. 'So all my slashing went to waste then?' he smirked, looking once more at his handiwork.
That was when he noticed the human standing on the other side. 'Got a live one?' he said to Kaiani, standing up. 'What do you say? We get Cali and then we use this one's blood to redecorate the place?'
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:59 am

Miriam had snuck back, unable to resist the temptation, and had thought her hiding place had gone unnoticed. She had thought wrongly.
She was now staring straight back into the black eyes of a male demon. They had all been talking about a demon named Lillith...
She stayed silent, but glared his way. She might not fight back, but she would make sure to have him realize the hatred she felt towards him and all of his fellow demons. She wanted him to feel the pain she wanted upon him.
She hated him more than the rest now, just for revealing her hiding place in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:07 am

As soon Lillith saw Kaiani by the entrance and when Rin joined the blonde's side, she knew that Cali had failed. She sighed and shook her head to herself- why couldn't Cali had fixed this so that she atleast would have a little respect from the others?! And Lillith had also approved to the plan, so that didn't made the thing better.
She walked up to the others and smiled comforting at Cali, this couldn't be easy for her. When she lifted her gaze from the girl and looked into the room- she stopped when she saw another girl- a human..
"Hello... Do you like it in here? Why don't you come out here and play a bit with us?" she laughed derisively- and with her human eyes showed instead of the white ones..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hannahtheuncool?feature=mhee
Kaiani

Kaiani

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:27 am

Kaiani was just picking her nails when she looked over at Rin as he called out.... ohhhh~ now this was too good to pass up. One wrong move and Rin himself could end up in that lovely little trap the humans had laid out. It would be fun to see if she could get Cali and Rin to kill one another before Lillith even showed up to the party. Of course though her happy thoughts were foiled by the queen bitch herself. Still leaning and not seeming to care, though in her head the wheel were turning... Lillith + Rin + Emotional Cali + Demon trap. Granted she might be able to push Lillith in before Rin noticed but Lillith was strong enough to break out. And that would spell only bad things for her.

On the other hand if she pushed Rin in, she could turn the tables and say he should have been watching his back.... of course it was doubtful the lady would buy that story. Oh well.... plan D it was.

"I got a better idea.... you two get her, after all it was your plan to put her in there was it not? just like it was a plan to come here in the first place? Someone seems to be on a losing streak today" she grinned simply standing up and putting her hands in her pocket holding the hidden weapon "I dont see why you don't just let the wench die Rin, it is after all what you want?"

Moving to walk past the other two demons, just grinning as she met eyes with Lillith "oh wise leader...." which in Kaiani speak of course translated meant 'hahahaha your failing again'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next