Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloodpools

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Bloodpools - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:53 am

She knew what he was trying to do by bringing up her family, but she wouldn't give him the victory.
"You can't break me," she repeated, her smile only widening, though it twitched in pain as she was having problems doing so.
"No matter what you do, what you say, I will always fight back. You can't beat me," she mocked him as she struggled in his grasp.
"You might want to twist the knife after stabbing, that way it will hurt more," she challenged, only telling him to let him know she was not afraid of pain. She was not afraid of him. Of course she was afraid, but her pride and stubbornness got in the way of showing it.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:14 am

He smirked. 'Whatever you say sweetheart' he said, dismissing her determination.
'I do know what I'm doing. That wounds far too close to your kidneys, twisting may have been a bit of a risk' he added. 'Can't have you dying before our next meeting now, can we?'
He moved away from her, sighing. 'The fact you are telling me this is only a reason for me to do the exact opposite' he remarked.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:31 am

"That all depends on your bodyguard-skills doesn't it?" she said smugly, thinking it wouldn't be a next meeting if he wouldn't do a good job at keeping her alive later. "And in all honesty, the more you hurt my body, the harder it will get for me to escape alive later," she said, knowing it would give him something to think about. If he wanted her alive, he better stop it.
"Of course, if you admit defeat, it shouldn't bother you that much.."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:03 am

He glared at her, knowing she was speaking the truth. He would have to leave her be if he did want to continue to play with her like this. He walked away from her, making it clear he had realised this.
'I'll never give in to you' he said finally. 'I'm afraid I'm just as stubborn as you- but I can outlive you, unfortunately for you' he laughed. 'Now if you behave yourself I'll give you the waterbottle back and you can clear yourself up' he said, seemingly tired.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:18 am

"I ought to think that's unfortunate for you only," she laughed, not moving at all afraid to hurt herself more than necessary.
"When I die, you loose. It will gain you nothing to outlive me," she said as she kept laughing, but came to an abrupt stop as she winced at her own pain. Secretly she cursed him, even though she knew she could not possibly curse him more than he'd already cursed himself.
"This'll be a fun game," she muttered amused as she reached for the waterbottle he had offered her, signalizing she wanted him to give it to her, but not at all revealing whether she intended to behave or not.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:41 am

He stared at her. Since she seemed unwilling to behave he casually opened the water bottle, unsparingly pouring half, at least, over her. He did not care if it was precious to her, it was not to him and that was all that mattered.
He glared at her, making it evident why he had done so. 'I'll keep the rest here.. i'm sure you are going to need it to escape. Of course if you look like you need more i'm happy to pour it all away. You can make a run for it instead' he laughed. 'If you can run that is.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:54 am

She stared hopelessly wide-eyed as he poured it away. At the moment she was not as faced by how she needed it to escape, but more as her mouth was feeling dryer than ever. She hadn't had a drop of water all day, and the sky above them was already turning dark.
"Give it to me," she dared to say, glaring at him, as she took a couple of steps in his direction. She needed at least a few drops of water if not more. She could save the rest for later, but seeing the falling water she could no longer control her thirst, specially knowing it might be a while until he would grant her the luxury of water again.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:14 am

'And why should I?' he sighed. 'I don't think you've done anything in the slighest to give me a reason to do so.'
He laughed at the state of her. 'You seem to have enough water as it is' he joked.
She may like to believe she was winning all the time, but he would always have the upper advantage as soon as her weaknesses took the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:21 am

Her fury grew with his mockery, no longer being able to keep herself calm. Though she knew it was a wrong move, she still dared to take it as she knew he would no longer kill her. If he was to, he would have done it earlier, and if he wasn't she had nothing left to fear.
The water running down her hair and naked upper body, not only made her cold enough to shiver, it also helped her stay angry.
Taking a few quick steps she was suddenly before him, reaching for the water bottle in his hand, but he had already pulled it away.
"Give it," she said again through gritted teeth as she stood before him shivering, inches away from him, staring him in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:30 am

'No' he said, simply staring back at her. 'Not with that attitude' he mocked.
If she was going to be stubborn so would he. He still had his knife clutched in his other hand, and he kept it wary nearby. 'You really should consider your life here' he teased. 'Weren't you only a while ago begging me to help you?' he said, laughing. 'Now you are putting yourself in the worst position to live.. You know, if I don't think you are in a fit state I may just take you straight to the Crypt. I'm sure if this knife isn't going to break you the item down there will' he smirked.
He tauntingly kept the water bottle out of her reach. 'One word' he said. 'Just say sorry' he teased.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:43 am

She smiled, not at all finding it degrading to act on his request. If anything, it was degrading to give in to such a mere word.
Standing on her toes, she let her hand rest on his chest to gain support before she raised her chin up so her face was close to his. She gently laid her lips over his for a split second before pulling them away, though letting her face stay close to his.
"Sorry," she said softly with a smile, finding herself enjoying his body warmth through his clothes. It helped her stay warm.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:12 am

He rolled his eyes, pretending not be amused, but he could feel a slight sensation of pleasure at the contact, which he was now starting to find annoying of his human body.
He nodded his head anyway. 'Better' he said, outstretching his arm to seemingly offer the bottle, but pulling it away as she tried. 'Don't assume I'm going to just hand it over' he smiled. 'Open up' he said, gesturing her to open her mouth, seemingly joking but after waiting for a while it was apparent he was being serious. He knew that if she really wanted her water then she would have to submit herself to the degrading like this. If not, tough in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:16 am

"Still scared of that little water?" she laughed at him, but soon turned serious.
"If I wanted to hurt you..." she said, letting her index finger run across her naked body seemingly seductive until she let her wet finger scratch his chest lightly. It couldn't possibly hurt that much, it was only a couple of waterdrops, but what did she know?
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:30 am

He felt the burning sensation against his skin, not by any means as painful as the still fresh memories of his torture and burning feeling against his insides, but still painful nonetheless. Still he clearly winced, the memory of pain making it even worse.
He glared at her, mad that she had caused him to reveal pain to her. The satisfaction of that for her was enough to make him annoyed enough, and he stepped away from her instantly. 'Fine' he said. 'You made your choice' he glared, opening the water bottle and stepping towards the hole in the floor. He poured it out, watching her reaction. Then he chucked the water bottle at her.
'Here' he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:35 am

She glared at him, angered and fearstruck of loosing her only source of liquid, the dryness in her throat becoming increasingly unbearable simply by the thought of having nothing left, but the feeling only lasted for a few seconds, and as he turned towards her again all she did was smile unphased. Shrugging to show him she didn't care, she let a lock of her hair in between her fingers, laying it in her mouth and sucking the moisture out of it. It might not be much, but it was more than she needed and far more than she had intended to drink from the bottle. She closed her eyes, showing her satisfaction clearly to annoy him further and remind him of his loss.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:40 am

He glared back, frustrated that she was always managing to get the upper hand and there was relatively little he could do as long as he felt reluctant to kill her.
He could not even go near her, knowing she was still soaked and any contact would burn.
Frustrated he walked away, thinking only to say, 'at least now we know the likelihood of you getting back to the Rectory is less than none.' He smirked slightly as he looked back at her, but it was true as she had nothing to defend herself with. Any demon would eat her alive in an instance.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:44 am

"I wouldn't know about that Rin," she smiled, still smug over her little victory as she sat down against the wall to rest her wounds.
"You of all should know it's harder to kill me than it looks," she mocked, laughing a little bit, but she truely believed her words, she would find a way to escape safely. Her mind was already racing, trying to think of a plan unsuccessful, but she was sure she would think of something soon.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:49 am

'Yes' he said, smiling, 'unfortunately so.'
Still he doubted that confidence would be enough to keep her alive. Not that he was going to make it seem like he was weaker than every other demon, although in part it was true in this case since he was reluctant to kill her instantly.
'So, whats your grand plan then?' he smirked. 'I'm fascinated to hear it.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:12 am

"We're going with my first plan," she answered him after a while of thinking without coming up with anything better.
"You go down the stairs first to check if anyone is there. If not, you can call me, if there are I'll know when you don't say anything or come back," she said before putting another lock of hair in her mouth, drinking it with a great thirst. She didn't expect him to call her at all, and rather just leave her there, but if he did she would find her way back herself. It was upto him if he wanted to help after all, she couldn't force him.
"Then I suppose we do like last time," she said again, planning the route in her mind, imagining the cathedral.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:16 am

'Of course people will be out there' he sighed. 'You don't seem to understand where you are.. this is like if the other stairs were our only way out and you told me to escape the Rectory' he said.
'The Crypt is always occupied, where people are protecting it. And to reach it you go down the same stairs we will... the Entrance Wing itself is the same. You can't not meet demons on the way' he muttered, 'just hope you can outrun them.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:26 am

"If the rubble fell down there," she sighed frustrated at how slow he was, and pointed so he knew where she meant.
"They're blocked as well. They will have more rubble to deal with too," she said trying to calculate everything.
"And if we're faster than them, and you stop stabbing me... we might get out before they do."
She said the last sentence through gritted teeth, showing her recentment towards him.
"I don't suppose you're willing to fight for me?" she asked sweetly, though she was not serious. She had no hope even in her wildest dreams that the bastard would do anything to save her, least of all something that would get him in trouble or get him hurt.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:29 am

'Pshh' he said, 'I'm not getting myself tortured again for anythinng. Why you aren't getting this knife back either' he smirked, gesturing to it.
'I guess you shall have to run, and hope for the best' he said. Laughing he chanted, 'run rabbit, run rabbit, run run run.. here comes the farmer with his gun, gun, gun' his voice becoming evermore sinster as he spoke.
'As for the stabbing' he smirked. 'You just need to be on your best behaviour until we can leave.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:57 am

"Too bad," she said and shrugged, pretending to be unphased by his words.
"It would've been oh, so romantic," she laughed, joking, though really his words had gotten to her, and her mind was racing, the fear of dying increasing quickly. Her heart was starting to race as well as she let her head lean back against the wall, her eyes closing in fear of crying if she kept them open, and suddenly all will of escaping the spire had left her. At least she was safe up here... protected.
She looked from the rubble and over to the hole, but she doubted even the big, long rubble they had removed together was long enough to reach the other side, and she put it out of her head, well aware if it failed she would look like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:11 am

He laughed, mockingly, at her words. 'Your idea of romanticism certainly isn't conventional, is it?' he smirked.
He thought about their leave too, wondering what would be the best way. 'Theres always the font' he said, 'unless Alastairs took all the holy water...'
He winked her way. 'Making you look like a nice unfortunate accident can't go too wrong my way.. as long as you make sure to miss me.'
He was not phased by the fact he was causing his fellow demons harm as long as he could not be accounted for it. In fact the idea sounded funny, especially if it hit either Adirel or Alastair.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:19 am

She raised an eyebrow as she looked at him, wondering if he was serious or not. It was hard to believe he would tell her anything that would help her escape, but there was nothing in his facial expression to suggest otherwise, and she did of course remember the font.
"Will you distract them?" she asked softly, no mockery or spite in her voice any longer. She was honestly scared for her life, and even if she didn't show him the fear, it did not hurt to act calmly around him just for once. After all, he was trying to help her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodpools
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Spire-
Jump to: