Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloodpools

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

Bloodpools - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:46 am

He didn't laugh along with her, his expression instead one of mixed confusion and annoyance. He pushed her away. 'You don't even know whats out there' he muttered. 'How can you expect yourself to be prepared?'
He didn't answer her question, but his answer was evident from the conversation.
'You remember how I was when we got there?' he said. 'That will be you, except you won't be alive at the end of the day. The fact they will do that to mean at all should show you how meaningless my help would be.'
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:56 am

She laughed when he pushed her, knowing his annoyance, but she quickly stopped to think about his question.
She didn't move away from him, simply put her legs in a cross and her arms in her lap as a thoughtful expression appeared on her face.
"But you did such a good job last time," she said smiling, reminding him this was getting somewhat a habbit for him now.
"I'm sure you will think of something," she said with a seemingly friendly smile as she got to her feet, though they both knew better.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:02 am

'Last time we only had Cali to deal with' he said. 'You should, by no accounts, assume everyone is like her. Plus I promised her no more deals with you, otherwise I would have problems with Lillth. And me and her have a nice relationship as it is.. by no accounts do I think you are worth spoiling that' he said seriously.
'Furthermore the stairwell is right by the Crypt.. with Alastair and his many torturing devices. I have to return this knife, so I can try and keep him distracted, but I cannot be baby-sitting your everymore. Nor, if you do get caught, will I come as save you. You may be a good fuck but thats it' he glared. 'And I'm not losing my position for it.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 am

She raised an eyebrow at him, slightly jealous, but not about to show it.
"Girlfriend?" she asked mockingly as he mentioned a female name, but quickly turned around from him so he wouldn't see her stiff face.
Picking up some rubble and throwing it away she quickly wanted the conversation over on another topic, and decided to instead, focus on the more serious of the topics they were discussing.
"You could walk before me," she suggested in a sigh at his reluctancy to do anything.
"That way they would see you before me, and I could hide or run in the meantime."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:18 am

He laughed. 'Lillith is the one running this whole operation' he smirked. 'I highly suggest that you not mock her in the meantime. And I suppose aspects of our relationship match what you typically connotate to a couple' he grinned in mockery. 'Although of course thats none of your concern.'
He shook his head. 'If I walk in front of you then you'll just be surrounded. Its not like the demons are near the rectory. We all stay here, and you have landed yourself right in the middle of it all.' He smiled. 'I guess if you took that approach I would be leaving you as soon as we left the stairwell.. of course you can always try jumping to the other exit if you really wish' he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:53 am

She gave him a look, but it was impossible to know from which statement he had deserved it.
"Must you be so god damn impossible?" she said, obviously angry now as she chucked a piece of the rubble at him, harder than last time. Just like last time she knew it would not hurt him, but it still felt really good to let out her frustraitons for once after keeping them hidden this long.
"After everything I've done for you, you ungrateful little brat!" she yelled as she threw a larger piece of the rubble.
"I saved you from Hell, now can you find it in your shrunken black, borrowed heart to save me from Heaven?" she asked, calming herself down, if only just a little. "I'm not exactly asking for much."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:39 am

He looked over at her, ignoring the rubble she was throwing at him, however annoying it was. 'I'm not promising anything' he shrugged. 'How can I?'
The matter was as simple as that to him.
'Plus' he added, his voice raising, 'you don't need to save me from Hell! Don't think you've done me any favours in that sense' he glared. 'I've kept you alive.. I have saved you from Heaven, as you so put it, enough times.'
He picked up some of the rubble and threw it back her way. 'I will try my best,' he said through gritted teeth, 'to keep the attention off you through the Entrance Wing. And if it so happens you reach the Nave alive you will be safe enough to escape the entire way.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:53 am

"Well, thank you. That's awfully kind of you," she said through a strict, thin smile, showing she didn't mean it at all.
She held another piece of rubble in her hand, intending to throw it at him, but she intentionally threw it into the open hole instead, not feeling it was worth it any longer. Taking a few steps towards him, she let her finger wipe away the blood from the tiniest of cuts he had gained from the rubble she through, her touch seemingly caring and gentle, though they both knew better than to think that.
"But I do suppose you have your own selfish reasons, your world would be so boring without me in it," she smiled, amused.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:23 am

He had not even noticed he was bleeding, but he moved his arm away from her in an instance, glaring back at her.
He smiled only slightly at her comment. 'As long as my paitence doesn't run thin you still have your uses ocassionally. I suppose they may be of some use in the future too' he smirked, 'that is I suppose if you make it out alive.'
He knew that it was disgusting to want a human like this, but he still could not help but desire the pleasure her body could give him, even if every conversation with her made him want to kill her more and more.
'Of course, you can't say your life would be any less boring without me either?' he said, with a hint of mockery.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:30 am

"On the contrary," she smiled, only lowering her arm when he pulled his away from her.
"I wouldn't dream to live in a world without you," she said softly, leaning in, seemingly to kiss him, but pulling away teasingly in the last second. She had of course not meant a word of what she had said, and she had made sure he knew that as well with a sarcastic under-tone in her voice and a twisted, amused smile. It was only too fun to play with him, and he couldn't complain. He only made her want to more.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:32 am

He smirked at her, knowing very well he was in the better position to tease her than vice versa. 'Don't worry' he said. 'I know it will break your heart just to see me leave' he mocked.
This time it was his turn to lean closer, however instead of pulling away he knew a better way to tease her, and he let himself kiss her with such a sudden force that it took her by suprise. He deepened it momentarily and let it last long enough for Miriam to enjoy it before he pulled away, and turned to walk away, looking back to give her a mocking smile. Noticing she was still flushed, he laughed. 'I don't really think you can talk about your intentions' he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:38 am

She glared at him once she regained control, realizing he was only mocking her, but the glaring only lasted a split second.
"I can talk about whatever I want," she said defiantly, but blushing as she realized he knew what she felt. If not, he would not have teased her in that way, and it felt like a colossal defeat that he had this over her. She was loosing power with every passing second and it was infuriating.
"Not that I'm the one in a position where I feel the need to explain myself," she smirked, using the last thing she had against him. Her last ace. "How many times have you saved me? Let me go? Kept me alive?" she asked softly, taking a step in his direction with each question.
"Why?" she asked, almost inaudiable, almost demanding an answer, even if she doubted he had any.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:02 am

He opened his mouth, but couldn't think of an approprate remark that might back track. Instead he carried on the heavy emphasis of mockery and sarcasm from the conversation, as he said 'clearly I can't bare to lose you just yet,' smirking as he spoke.
Really he wasn't completely sure. But if Cali was keeping the girl alive, why couldn't he for his own purposes? It was not like he couldn't, more he had no need to do so yet, he re-established in his mind.
He looked back to her. 'You haven't yet answered any of my questions' he said, remembering his original intentions before they got sidetracked. 'Prehaps your compliance can be rewarded in the future' he mused, smiling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:11 am

She smirked, feeling a slight sense of victory as he couldn't give her a reason.
"Knew it," she mocked him at his answer, pretending to take it seriously even if he hadn't meant it as such.
"I answered enough," she said, rolling her eyes at his second statement. "You know more than you need to, and as far as I remember, you weren't exactly willing to answer many of my questions either," she talked back. Of course he had answered all her questions, but never with more words than what was absolutely necessary to satisfy her. She figured neither of them wanted to give up information like that.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:22 am

He shook his head. 'I know nothing I didn't already know' he said, 'plus you said so yourself that they are useless.'
He smirked. 'You don't have any loyalties, surely? We already killed your family' he said, walking over to her. 'And I can always find a means to get the answers out of you' he said, now so close he was practically whispering in her ear.
He moved away from her. 'Or of course I can take your stubborn nature as good enough reason not to help you escape,' he said, 'or come back and visit you again' he winked.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:27 am

She pushed him in anger. She was already in enough pain over the loss of her family without him having to remind her all the time.
Putting all her strength behind the push she made sure he was headed straight for the hole in the floor, only gripping his arm as he was about to fall down, pulling him back so his face was an inch away from hers, tears clear in her eyes, but so was anger. Pure hatred.
"You dare say one more word about my family, and I swear I will not catch you next time," she said through gritted teeth before letting go of him. "It might not kill or even hurt you, but waiting for those bones to grow will be a painfully long, boring process, and good luck if anyone finds you before then," she glared before moving away from him, impatiently starting on the rubble once again.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:58 am

He glared into her eyes, unphased by her apparent threat. She needed him to escape this place alive, and she knew it. Her words were meaningless to him anyway since he wouldn't feel the pain of impact, and if scars could heal in a matter of days he was sure so would bones eventually. She forgot he was not human and weak like her.
Following her in he made sure he was holding his knife, preparing for an outburst at his words. 'You know, if you are still so clearly grieving' he smirked, 'then that should have been your first reaction to me. For all both of us know I may have looked at your family in the eyes and killed them, and it doesn't even phase me. If you say your intentions are to live out their memory then why the hell did you decide it would be a good idea to start fucking me?!' he glared. 'And don't give me petty threats' he said. 'I may not kill you but I will make you hurt' he spat.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:05 am

She turned around quickly, slapping him as hard as she could straight across the face. Well aware it would not hurt him in the slightest, it still brought a smug smile to her face. Not only had it felt good, she knew it was a good way to degrade him. A slap worked two ways.
"And why is that?" she asked challenging to his last statement. "Why are you so damn reluctant to kill me?" she asked, raising her voice with every word she uttered, pushing her way past him and onto the edge of the hole.
"Maybe I should just do it myself, before you get the chance to torture me first," she mocked him with a smile, taking a challenging step further onto the edge, waiting for his reaction, honestly curious to see what he would do if she were to jump.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:28 am

He brought his hand to his cheek, even if she hadn't caused him any pain, but more in suprise she had. This however only angered him more, and he rolled his eyes in frustration as he grabbed her arm and dragged her away from the hole in the floor.
Pulling her close to him he smirked. 'You are not taking the easy way out' he said, almost face to face. He pulled her back and away, so she was a safe distance from where she could harm herself. 'If anyones going to kill you, its going to be me' he said. 'I'm not letting you win that one either.'
He kept his eyes on her and remained close, so she didnt' do anything stupid. Remembering the knife he smiled. 'So, where were we again?' he remarked. 'Oh yes' he said, holding the knife up against the light.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:38 am

She gasped when he pulled her away from the edge, but it wasn't unexpected, it only confirmed her suspicions.
"Go ahead," she laughed as he showed off the knife, preparing herself for intense amounts of pain, only comforting herself with the knowledge he wouldn't kill her, and even this she was still questioning. Better not push him too far in either case.
"You won't kill me. Why not?" she asked, making it clear in her voice that she would not drop the subject before he answered.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:26 am

Rather than reply, he simply tried to silence her with pain. Slowly he drew the knife over the skin of her arm, pressing harder and harder until she drew blood. As he saw her in pain he brought the knife under her chin, lifting her face up to look at him.
'Smile dear' he smirked. 'After all its only blood' he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:58 am

She winched, instinctly trying to pull away, but his grip on her was too strong. She was growing accustomed to the pain he ever so often inflicted on her. It was no escaping it, and she tried to comfort herself with the thought that as he was a demon she was lucky to be alive.
That fact however, did not mean she would not put up a fight. As he lifted her chin to have her look at her, her facial expressions were still twitching in pain, a gentle cry escaping her lips. If she could not escape his grasp there was something else she could do, possibly even better and more infuriating for him. The thought had not finished processing in her mind before she spat him in the face, topping it off with a defiant smirk at her self-satisfaction. It was only a small victory, but it was enough for him to realize she had not surrendered quite yet. She would stay defiant until her last breath of air.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:20 am

He stared at her in disgust, whiping away the spit on his face with one hand and pressing the knife harder into her neck so she would feel it against her airway as she breathed in.
He brought the knife down slowly against her skin, only pressed with enough force to scratch her skin, but still a threat to her who had no idea when he would put more pressure on the blade once more.
Gripping her by the throat to stop her struggling, he stopped the knife at the relatively unfleshy skin just beneath her bone. 'Struggle and I break your neck. I'm leaving you a pernament reminder of your insolence' he smiled, proceeding to carve into her skin with the knife as hard as he could press. It only was a few cuts to make, and he made sure it didn't take him long. Through the blood you could not make out exactly what he had drawn, but when it scarred over she would be left with an injury in the shape of an upside down cross- a symbol associated with Satan. He smirked at his handiwork.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:33 am

She wanted to scream, but as she opened her mouth she could not get anything out other than a few broken cries as tears welled up in her eyes. The pain was nothing new, but pain was nothing she could stop feeling either, and with each cut it grew more unbearable. She didn't say anything for a while after he was done, but took her time to regain herself and her control before she spoke. However, when she did, she was smiling once again.
"I know why you can't kill me," she said in a smug, yet broken voice, and had to cough to clear her throat.
"You want to break me, want to see me cry," she continued as she blinked away the tears in her eyes. "You want to win, but you can't. And if you kill me you loose," she said, and almost laughed, but it ended in coughing instead. "But you can't break me, so you loose either way. You might as well kill me now."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:47 am

'I don't believe you' he said, smirking, as he stabbed her in her partly healing wound in her side once more. As she cried out he held her by the chin, making sure she was looking at him as he laughed. 'I can always break you more- again and again, until theres nothing left.'
He pushed her away, letting her writhe in pain by herself. He cleaned her blood off the blade with his knife and sighed to himself. 'Of course, if you weren't alive then we wouldn't be able to have all this fun, would we?' He winked. 'If I haven't broke you yet then I intend to strive to do so.. I'm afraid you won't be meeting up with your family anytime soon.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodpools
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Spire-
Jump to: