Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Look Like Hell

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Samael

Samael

You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:37 am

"When you are able to do it, after I'm finished with you, I'll be glad to be at your service.", Samael smirked. He slowed is tempo down. There was no reason to end it that fast. Samael moved slowly in and out of her, letting her feel everything of his member.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:57 am

Her nails continued to dig into his flesh as she moaned, trying to breath in deep but each thrust cut her breath short. Her fury mad her tight around him, allowing both parties to feel the full extent of the act. Her legs brushing up along his side as she grinned at him "After who is finished with who? ohh... this is just getting started"
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:07 am

"You think you can beat me?", Samael smirked. He suddenly stopped moving and looked in her eyes. "As long as I have you under my control, I don't think you can beat me.", he leaned forward and kissed her. His tongue slipped in her mouth and imitated the act, before he licked again over her neck and bit Kaiani like he did before. "You taste so sweet..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:18 am

Her black eyes shined watching him "Don't push you luck Sameal.... it always runs out" Her kiss was brutal back her tongue warring with his in her mouth. Shivering as he licked and bit her neck. Chuckling "So do you" then bringing her teeth down on his own neck harshly, wrapping her legs wrapping around his waist using that lovely lower body strength of a woman to roll them both to get herself on top. Letting go of his neck, he most definitely still had her hand which made this a bit tricky and her a bit prone "I fight till I die, its a bad habit of mine"
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:26 am

"Makes everything more interesting.", he grinned, looking at her naked body. The sweat trickled down her body and her skin shimmered. Samael leaned forward and licked the salty water from her body till her chest. Then he started to suck at one nipple. He wanted to hear her moan again.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:37 am

Kaiani was breathing deeply as she looked down at him quite happy to have gotten the upper hand for the moment. Feeling his strong muscles underneath her bare skin was pleasant to say the least. She held back when he licked her breast but when he sucked on her nipple she just moaned. And began to slowly move on top of him letting his member move slowly inside her. Her nails scratching against the stone.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:55 am

Samael listened to her moans and finally couldn't hold a moan himself back. It slipped out of his mouth, before he could even think of it. His breath heated up her body. Samael moved his head to her other breast and blew softly at her nipple. The cold air made it harder and he started to lick slowly at it. He caressed her thighs and started to breath heavily.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:01 am

His breath on her skin tingled with new sensations, nipples hard now due to his attentions. While she continued to ride on top of him picking up the pace a bit now. Feeling her cheeks becoming hot and her moan turning into soft pants as she continued the motion.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:10 am

Samael watched Kaiani during her ride. He payed carefully attention to every single move and noise she made. If he wanted to tease her, he could hold her hips and stop her moving. Samael smirked and stopped her. He wanted to end this. But he just loved to tease her. In every way he could get.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:23 am

Kaiani was enjoying herself that is until he stopped her, what came out of her next was not a whimper but a harsh growl as she looked down at him with murderous intent her hands moving to his chest and digging into his flesh moving down. Leaning over him "I really doubt anyone would care if I dragged you into the crypt for my own personal amusement, maybe you just love the idea of me wanting to kill you.... your one sick little puppy arn't you?" chuckling gently before leaning to give him a forceful possessive kiss forcing her tongue into his mouth this time.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:39 am

Samael fought with her tongue before he bit hers. He leaned out of the kiss and moved himself to the top. "It's making it more exciting, aren't it?", he smirked down at her. "I'm sure you don't mind. I can feel it.", he moved slowly out and inside her. "If it's you I can think about being a puppy. But no one else's.", Samael licked her cheek and the kissed her passionately again.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:54 am

She moaned when he bit her blinking as suddenly she was on the bottom again and simple grinned at him "Your frustrating... insubordinate.... and such a fucking tease!.... of course it does" no she didnt mind at least not complete because she was already getting wetter and tighter around him. Glad to have him fuck her but even the slow pace drove her mad, arms going around him as he licked and kissed her. She returned the passion, sliding her hands done and roughly squeezing his ass.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:32 am

"You're so impatient, kitty.", Samael grinned. "I'm hot, smart and you want me.", he laughed quietly and coldly. He turned up the pace, but still not that fast, that she could come for him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:36 am

Kaiani growled lowly as he continued to fuck her nails digging it before releasing his ass as she leaned up "I will NEVER say that" moving in to hiss him again but then begin to bite along his neck not bothers to soothe the wounds with her tongue infact she just bit harder.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:47 am

"Are you sure?", he said teasingly. "If it comes to me, we can do this for a long time.", he moaned as she started to bite him. "A big kitty.", he grabbed her neck with his hand and forced her to look in his eyes. "What do you think? Can I make you purr?", Samael rubbed his body at Kaiani's.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:54 am

"Never" she repeated with more passion not less then that last time as she was forced to look at him as she body moved with his "You watch your tongue I am no household cat" hand moving up to let her fingers trace along his neck before she wrapped her fingers around it.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:34 am

Samael glared at her hands around his neck. "It would be boring, if you were an household cat.", he yawned. Then he suddenly pushed hard inside her. Samael felt her contracting around him and listened happily to her moans.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:05 am

She teased the threat playful fingers , nails scratching along his bite wounds but not close about his neck. When he thrust hard into her she gave a sharp gasp of surprise have to ding her nails into his collar to stop the instinct to hold unto something. Taking deep bated breath as she moaned "Fucking tease"
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:21 pm

"At your service.", he grinned. Samael moved backwards, so he was back at the bottom now. He looked up at Kaiani and smirked. "When you give me real kiss, I'll give you free to do anything you like.", he said while holding her hips and avoid her to move. Samael moved himself into a more comfortable position and waited for Kaiani's choice. He loved to tease her, but he felt, that he was close to the edge and it was time to end it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Kaiani shook her head at him before he moved back scowling when she realized his hands were on her hips stopping her. And when he asked for a real kiss she was surprised. Looking at him for a moment before she slowly leaned down keep her eye on him before kissing him. It was soft but soon eased into a fiery passion. She didn't even bite or hit him after and just held the kiss pulling back slowly after a while before glaring at him "Satisfied?"
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Samael tilted his head and looked at Kaiani. "It was okay.", he answered just to tease her, although the kiss confused him. Samael took his hands from her hips and gave her free. He waited for her to begin.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Kaina just rolled her eyes at him wiping her mouth with a small his "Im making you pay for that" she threatened before she rode him hard, letting her teeth and nails wound and rake him without care as her hips moved with deep thrusts. Paying him back for all his teasing she wasn't soft or gentle.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:11 am

Samael watched her moving and enjoyed her harsh behavior. He moaned slightly and moved under her. Her torturing turned him on more than the sexy behavior she used to him before. His hand grabbed her butt and squeezed it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:33 am

Hurting him for that torture was plenty for her, soon enough she felt it build in her, her moans became soft pants as she went faster. Gasping as he squeezed her as, her lips seeking his again.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:46 am

Samael kissed her passionately and felt himself getting harder in her. He made a fast move and now on top of her, he pushed hard inside her. It was enough now. He felt himself coming and moaned loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Look Like Hell
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next