Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Look Like Hell

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiani

Kaiani

You Look Like Hell  Empty
PostSubject: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:17 am

Kaiani sighed as she had taken a small moment to relax, she had accomplished so much but not without its own pains... her hair was messed, her face a bit dirty, stomach bandaged from the self inflicted wound, clothes torn a bit dirty, and not to mention she was bandaging up the latest gory wound of her hand. Cursing gently, she was just mainly glad she had managed to do all of it an stay alive, now was time to relax and unwind.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:26 am

Samael walked along the floors. His talk to the little human girl hasn't helped to get rid of his boredom. She was amusing but it didn't helped. He stopped as he saw Kaiani in front of him. He grinned. Samael walked towards her and leaned against the wall. "You look really awful. What have you done? Played with some humans?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:34 am

She didnt pay attention, didnt even notice Sameal till he spoke to her... pushing her hair out of her face "Oh yes... I 'played' even made it all the way into the the rectory... so i'd curb that tone, because im in the mood to rip something open right now" groaning softly as she finished with her hand "Holy water, mother fucking holy water.... it burns worse then the damn fires of hell" moving to lean on the wall near Sameal ".... normally i'd just stab some human right about now but since there is none around excuse me if im not in the best mood"
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:41 am

Samael smirked. "As I saw you in a better mood than this. You're always in the mood to stab someone.", he turned around, still leaning at the wall, but now his shoulder touched Kaiani's. "I haven't stabbed one like forever. But I met this weak human, before I found you. There was some fire inside her, but she's to prudish. Even the kiss wasn't really worth it.", he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:48 am

Kaiani blinked at him "A human... and you... kissed it? Samael, we are here to kill humans not have sex with them. If you are looking to relieve tension then find a demon woman to do it with instead of those meat sacks" Glaring a him before she moved to grab him by his shirt "If Lillith knew you let one get away without giving it to her she may just punish you.... then again there is nothing stopping me from doing the same" Her black eyes shinning.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:55 am

"Are you offering yourself, Kaiani?", Samael smirked. He looked at her hand on his shirt and then back to Kaiani. "What kind of punishment do you have in mind?", his eyes started to shine too. He grinned widely. This seemed to be more fun than before.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:00 am

Kaiani grinned back at him "One thats going to hurt... but im sure you will like it in the end" before moving to backhand Samael chuckling "You want fire? ill give you Hellfire... if you think you can handle it, after all you are only a low rank" Teasing and threatening him, it just seemed to get her more excited... she was a cruel mistress, and right now Samael made for a good release "I would never stoop so low as to offer myself to you, a real demon would earn that right"
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:07 am

"Pfft.", Samael turned around. "I don't care. Then I'll search for someone else. I don't need to talk to a demon that thinks it's somehow better. And I surely don't need the right to go in bed with you. I can handle that myself.", he walked a few steps away from Kaiani. Damn, this was boring at all. Nothing seemed to be that interesting today.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:11 am

Kaiani blinked and then rolled her eyes as she moved to grab him by the cape and yank him back gently "You know nothing about dirty talk do you? because that was the part you slap me back and then proceed to rip my clothes off" grinning at him "Now... do you want to do this or do I have to maim a corpse?"
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:17 am

"I know a lot of dirty talk. But you seemed not that interested.", he looked down at her. "And about the corpse... I guess you need to find another day to do that.", Samael pushed her hard at the wall and pressed his lips on hers. Passionately and brutally. He pulled back and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:26 am

She was surprised to be suddenly pinned back against a wall with his lips on hers quite forcefully, Samael was a fine demon specimen if a bit young but right now she only wanted two things.... pain and pleasure. He would be a suitable provider for both.... Arms wrapping around his neck as she kissed him back, grinning from ear to ear "I've already forgotten about it~ now, show me what kind of demon you are Sameal. Don't worry I dont break easily" emphasizing as her used her nails to dig into his flesh scratching him deeply as she moved in to kiss him back on the lips with just as much passion.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:45 am

Samael kissed her back, before he pulled away. "Do you like foreplay?", he asked grinning, before he leaned towards her and bit her neck. As he tasted blood, he pulled away again. Red lacerations were on her neck and some blood drops flew down her shoulder. He slowly licked them away, while he bit her softly down to her décolleté.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:50 am

Kaiani laughed a little at the question "Should it matter if I do?" gasping as he bit into her flesh her fingers running through his hair feeling the warm blood trickle down her skin while he licked it up made her shiver, moaning when he bit her chest. Back pressed up fully up against the wall "Bloody animal"
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:56 am

Samael grinned at her. "Always.", he pressed his bloody lips on hers. His tongue slipped into her mouth and fought with hers. He wanted Kaiani to taste her own taste of blood. Samael pressed his lower body against hers. "Wanna find out how wet you can get?", he whispered seductively in her ear and licked it. One of his hands grabbed her hair and the other layed on one of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:11 am

Kaiani fought the battle in her mouth with her tongue tasting her own blood, feeling it trickle down her throat. She playfully but harshly bit his lip when her pull back from the kiss. Her leg raising up to rub gently along his thigh, shivering as he licked her ear. She didnt mind getting rough infact she demanded it "Your a demon.... not a gentleman Samael- you want it? take it" she coaxed with a grin as her hand moved down to stroke through his pants along his inner thigh and member.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:29 am

"When I just take you where would be the fun?", he licked the blood from his lips and smirked. He grabbed her hand and pulled it away from his member between her legs. "You could start it in front of me, while I indulge you...", Samael pressed her hand tight at her intimate area. He leaned his head forward and bit into one of her breasts. Samael moved his head fast and ripped Kaiani's shirt. He started to lick seductively at her breast.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:39 am

Kaiani chuckled before gasping as he dared to move her hand only to press it over herself "Bad boy.... " gasping as he began licking her breast, her free hand grabbing him by the hair for moment to stop and kissing him passionately before pressing him close. Her occupied hand tease herself through the clothing she could feel herself getting wet.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:51 am

Samael pressed Kaiani at the wall and moved his head to her other breast. He sucked at it through her clothes. He could smell her wetness and smiled at her breast. Moving his head slowly he rubbed his beard at her hot and sensitive skin.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:02 am

Kaiani's moans were not something that she ever bothered hiding in fact the mere idea they were doing it in a church under the eyes of virgin mary just spurned her to revel in her sin. the beard on her skin tickled very interestingly but she was more then happy to fully service. With a great amount of strength she moved to push him back with a grin before slipping out of her pants and underwear before sitting on the pedastal the statue was on, posing oh so naughty for him as she scratched her nails along her thigh drawing blood. Before teasing her fingers over her pussy looking at him while she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:10 am

Samael leaned at the wall and watched her carefully. His eyes turned black and started to shimmer. The smell of blood was all around him now. He was tempted to finish it, but hold himself back. Samael moved on his other foot. He wanted to see how far she would go to get him. It was not that he wasn't turned on. He just wanted to see more. Samael wrapped his arms before his upper body and smirked. "Is that all you can show me?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:22 am

He challenged her, at first she thought of just jumping him an strangling him for even daring but a good part of her enjoyed the game they were playing. And so she ever so slowly removed her top sitting there ever so temptingly like the snake offering the apple to Eve. Before slinking up the statue with a chuckle "Oh I can show you more big boy, i bet your just imagining it taking a hot wet and willing woman right here under poor old Mary's eyes" slinking back down slowly as she pressed against the stone. Letting out small little moans as she felt the cold touch against her flesh. Now facing it as she bent over looking back at him "Oooh~ this isn't a bad position either"
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:36 am

Samael tilted his head. "Maybe... Maybe not...", his view flow over her sweaty body and he listened to her moans. "All I can say is, that knowing Mary watching us doesn't turn me on at all. I don't care. She could join us if she'd like.", Samael raised one eyebrow. "Are you going to do something now or shall I go?", he asked bored.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:56 am

At that her nails screeched against the stone.... now she was just mad and annoyed. Standing up straight she wasted no time walking up to him, at first all sexy and then just going to punch him in the jaw "You arrogant little worm! Do not dare think you can manipulate me into some kind of lust demon for you amusement! You are a newborn, a weakling and you will show me respect or I shall torture it from you till the others have to pry me off you mangled body!" She didn't care she was naked she had no shame she just wanted to hurt him very badly so she proceeded to vent out her days frustration on him.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:05 am

Samael touched his jaw and smirked. "That's some kind of fire I like and that turns me on.", he pushed Kaiani on the ground and pressed her body with his down. Samael took both of her hands and hold them above her head, so she couldn't hit him anymore. "You get all the respect you deserve. Nothing more.", he pressed his lips on hers and kissed her brutally. Then he kicked his pants away and pushed his member inside her. Samael made up a fast tempo, pushing in and out of her. "Torture can make a play more seductive...", he whispered inside her ear, before he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:14 am

While Kaiani was a strong demon this body did not match Samael's in raw physical power. Glaring at him when he pushed her to the ground "im going to make you pay for this you little-" Suddenly pressed beneath his weight naked, hot and bothered while still wanting to maim him head to toe. Her hands pinned above her she struggled a bit and dug her nails into his flesh, she was full of hellfire still. Kissed she bit his lip before he entered in her.

Gasping as she felt him inside her, pumping in and out, and the second kiss was filled with much passion but still she growled at him "Ohh~... im- ah! making you suffer for this- oh!- later" hissing out a moan as he continued to fuck her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  Empty

Back to top Go down

You Look Like Hell
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next