Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Said the devil with a smile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiani

Kaiani

Said the devil with a smile Empty
PostSubject: Said the devil with a smile   Said the devil with a smile EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:02 am

Kaiani was on patrol, her black eyes turned back to normal... it was the simplest way to catch a human by surprise for on the outside they looked like anyone else. Learning from the humans she began setting out traps of her own. Food to lure out those desperate and in need connected to metal that would chime to signal a kill. The place known as sanctuary became a death trap for any poor soul....

the bodies she had moved and one of her favorite traps was sitting one of the members of the clergy, laying him out like the son of god leaving scraps of food near him as if he were still alive with fresh blood used from her own cut flesh. Wrapping up her hand she just sat in wait behind some of the rubble ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Said the devil with a smile   Said the devil with a smile EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:12 am

Proteus had searched around for Frollo without being able to find him: the rectory wasn't big and he was being really unlucky. Where had the priest gone? In his searching, he even decided to give a short look at the Sanctuary, peeping from the rectory's door.
It was pretty dark and he couldn't see well, but... it seemed like there was someone there... could it be?
"Father? Father Frollo, is it you?" he asked leaving the door to reach the one he believed was the priest: it was stupid, and dangerous: demons could have been all around, but it still seemed so unreal, while that person there was real, could be the priest and maybe needed help...
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: Said the devil with a smile   Said the devil with a smile EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:28 am

step one: set trap
step two: let gullible human appear

Both check... now... all she had to do was wait for him to leave the door and the area she knew had the demon trap. Ah yes... good stupid little human. That is of course until she heard the name Frollo... that name rang a bell in her head. Where? blinking when she realized that he must think the priest was him. The last member of the clergy? the man knew him, had seen his face and knew where the father was. Well this was too perfect to pass up. And if the woman was in the rectory from last time? well then that would cause mass panic that she would just love to see. Probably have enough time to get away too...

Cali's failures were her success.... she snuck around the rubble to make it seem like she was coming out of it, smeared a bit of dirt on herself and just climbed over slowly. Seeing the man she watched him.... now how was it one go about getting a human? oh yes, trust. Using a the small weapon she got from Alistair to stab herself in the back.

~~~

Helga quickly slide down the rubble moving to grab Proteus' arm "Wait! dont do it.... its a trap... please" her voice in a harsh rushed tone and out of breath, and with that her eyes rolled back and she slumped against him giving him the clear view of her wound.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Said the devil with a smile   Said the devil with a smile EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:42 am

He had slowly walked in the sanctuary, approaching the one he had thought was the priest: he was so focused to try to understand if it was actually him that he hadn't noticed or listened anything else until the one he thought was just a girl grabbed his arm, making him turn surprised: a trap? Who was that girl? She seemed to be in worse conditions then Miriam!
When she abandoned herself on him, he grabbed her and kept her in his arms "Girl, are you ok?" he asked in a worried tone: the question was stupid, of course she wasn't, but he wanted to know how bad was the situation, how deep was the cut...
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: Said the devil with a smile   Said the devil with a smile EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:23 am

Helga groaned gently as she held unto him "It's nothing... we... we gotta get out of here, this whole place is trapped t-those monster are hungry for blood.... they got my partner and used his corpse" silently grinning to herself, already thinking of the many different ways she could kill this poor sap right now without anyone knowing "he helped me... now he's dead. I-I must tell Frollo.... some of us... we're still alive... their- their torturing us"
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Said the devil with a smile   Said the devil with a smile EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:36 am

"Your partner? I'm... i'm so sorry..." he started when she explained her situation "still alive? Who... who are you talking about? You mean that there are other... humans?" he frowned: he didn't know if it was even possible, he thought that all the humans had gone into the rectory! Wasn't the girl in there too? He couldn't actually remember, as he didn't remember Miriam, but one thing was sure: the girl needed to be healed, and then she would have talked to Frollo, that was the right thing to do, wasn't it? "Hey, hey can you walk?" asked him gently, ready to carry her if it was necessary
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: Said the devil with a smile   Said the devil with a smile EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:53 am

"They... they are torturing us, you don't want to know said something about a plan. It's all so fuzzy right now" gripping tighter unto Proteus "they just kept killing most of us, I had to watch it all one sick fuck he... he... he's doing something to the bodies. This was supposed to be just a normal simply day, go to the church, get supplies and get back to hunting. But then that smoke that black smoke, if it wasn't for that priest... i'd i'd be a monster"

resting her head against his chest "I can walk... its not that deep but it hurts like hell... you might have to remove it, but that should be a last resort"
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Said the devil with a smile   Said the devil with a smile EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 am

He didn't get everything, the girls seemes so confused and scared, but however he had got enough. In the end he nodded to her and, looking again at the knife stabbed in her back, he sighed: even if it could hurt and even if it was probably dangerous, he couldn't leave it there, it could have done more damages.
"I have to remove it now, stay strong. I'll be fast." he said to her with a gentle voice, trying to reassure her, then, as fast as he could but still with a lot of carefulness, he picked the weapon from her wound: he was going to drop in on the floor, but then he re-thought of it. It was small but it could always be helpful...
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: Said the devil with a smile   Said the devil with a smile EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:28 am

Kaiana had to fake pain, it wasn't too hard she just had to remember being under the knife in Hell... that was plenty of memory. Muffling a small cry of pain against Proteus' chest before punching him in the arm "that... fucking... hurt... you bastard.... and now I'm bleeding freely you idiot" groaning gently as she leaned off him and took off her jacket ".... im going to need your shirt to fix this"
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Said the devil with a smile   Said the devil with a smile EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:39 am

Protues didn't protest when she hitted him, nor when she complained and insulted him: he knew it hurted, but it was for the best. "Stay still" he simply said to her, starting to unbotton the shirt even before she had asked for it: he fastly get rid of it and used it as a bandage to cover the wound and stop the bleeding. He looked at her, like to understand if she was going to faint or not: in a similar situation it wouldn't have been strange...
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: Said the devil with a smile   Said the devil with a smile EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Kaiani stood still letting him do all the work... she didnt really care that he touched her although she constantly had to remind herself to flinch when he touched a 'tender' area. Gasping when he tightened it around the wound "Oww...." gripping unto him again as she look at him with those big eyes of hers "... nice first aide skills and I thought I was the one saving you.... we should get out of here"
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Said the devil with a smile   Said the devil with a smile EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:39 pm

He smiled softly to her "We can say we're even" he replied to her words, then he nodded and helping her to walk putting her arm around his neck and supporting her with his arm, he started slowly to walk toward the rectory: she should have already been in pain, and he didn't want to hurt her more
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: Said the devil with a smile   Said the devil with a smile EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:06 am

At that she laughed a little then cringed as if laughing hurt her. As he put an arm around her she put one around him. Stopping for a moment "Wait" looking back at the priest ".... " letting go of him to close her hands in prayer and closing her eyes for a moment muttering something under her breath before putting her arms back around Proteus "Alright... we can go"
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Said the devil with a smile   Said the devil with a smile EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:19 am

When he saw her leaving hiom he didn't get immediatly her intentions, but when he sad her praying a soft smile appeared on his lips and he stayed quiet waiting for her, when she had done he took her again in the same way, and slowly re-started to walk, reaching soon the rectory's door and opening it, to can keep walking with her inside the hall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Said the devil with a smile   Said the devil with a smile Empty

Back to top Go down

Said the devil with a smile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Sanctuary-
Jump to: