Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come out and play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samael

Samael

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:13 am

Samael walked along the wing of the cathedral. He was bored. All the waiting for weak humans and nothing happened. He leaned against the wall and closed his eyes. Samael was patient, he could wait for a long time. But now he felt some anger growing inside of him. He slammed his hand at the wall next to him. The cracking noise of stone made him smirk. He stroke through his hair and looked around. Waiting. For whatever would happen.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:28 am

Aurora had heard a crack noise when she wanted to go back. It frightened her a bit, She walked around the corner.
To see what was there. Her eyes widen when she saw a...demon. She gasped stepping back quickly.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:31 am

Samael saw a move in the angle of his eye and turned around. He smiled as he saw the blonde girl. She seemed really afraid. Samael raised an eyebrow and leaned back at the wall. He didn't made any steps closer to her. Why should he? "Are you afraid? It's surprising to see someone like you walking around on her own...", he smirked.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:00 am

Aurora stepped backwards again. ''I...Was on ...my way back. So. I will go now.'' She said nervously. As she turned around to walk away.
But than she thought of something. How foolish it was she turned around. ''Do you...Might..Know my sister? Helga?''

(OOC: Shall be continued later.)
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:18 am

(OOC: Now is later. Wink )

Samael tilted his head. "Maybe... or maybe not.", he shrugged more or less disinterested. "Don't you wanna stay and talk for a little while?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:26 am

Aurora narrowed her eyes when the man seemed to play a game with her.
''Do you know or don't you? Maybe is no answer, I would like a yes or no.'' She stepped one step backwards again.
''I would stay if you answer my question.'' She asked somewhat softer and nicer now.
Still the fear was there, But she tried to be brave. They were devils creations. She stood above them.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:31 am

He smirked. "What if I say yes? Would that change more than if I said no?", he raised an eyebrow. "And if you want me to know her, that shall mean she's a demon right? So you were to weak and lost your sister at a demon. Poor little girl.", he smirked again. Sameal stroke through his hair and made a few steps towards her.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:38 am

Aurora stepped back again when he stepped forward. ''I-I..I wasn't weak!'' Fastly closing her mouth,
How stupid could she be to even stay?! It was better to head back..She looked around for a escape.
''I...was not there..when it happened..And when I saw it..I was too late.'' She looked down, Nervously Looking over the floor.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:43 am

"So you aren't weak?", Samael laughed. "Why are you trying to run away then?", he stopped walking forward and leaned at the wall again. "You humans are so weak and full of emotion. You should forget her.", he looked straight into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:48 am

''Shut it!'' She called out to the demon in front of her. ''You are nothing but a soulless creature of the devil. Caught in a human body. You demons are nothing!'' Clenching her teeth.
''You are all so empty heart-ted because you have nobody who cares for you or your feelings.'' She felt this cold chill come over her spine.
This demon should watch his words, She wasn't weak at all. How dared he even say that.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:56 am

An amused shine appeared in Samael's eyes. "Well, there's the fire inside you.", he smirked. "And I don't even care about feelings. They are useless. They are just good to see the pain and fear inside of a weak human.", he laughed coldly. This girl was really amusing. How long could he keep her at his side? Well, he would find out sooner or later. For now he was still bored but not that much like before. What would she do if he provokes her even more? "I can say there are a lot of people who hate God and pray to demons like us."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:59 am

Aurora shook her head and turned around. Turning her back on the man. ''I don't even care.''
Taking a deep breath counting to ten inside her head. Before she continued.
''You are not worth enough wasting my time with.'' She said as she started walking again.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:07 am

Samael raised an eyebrow as she walked away. Then he smiled and started to go after her. He walked at her side. "Your back is sexy. Why are you so prudish? There be a lot of men who would love to go in bed with you, I guess.", he kept silent and walked along with her.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:10 am

Aurora frowned when he walked next to her, When he started to talk about her being sexy she blushed lightly.
Looking to the other direction. Go in bed with her? How dared he..Her blood was just boiling.
''L-Leave..me alone..'' She tried weakly.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:20 am

"And then? You'd run into the next demon. I'm not sure if they are in the same mood as I am.", Samael shrugged. "If you wanna die... although it would be a shame... sex with dead bodies is boring.", he kept walking at her side. "You really should try to play around with your advantages. You could be stronger than."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:24 am

Aurora tried to ignore him, But just the sinful thoughts he had..She hadn't even noticed herself but before she could even think.
She had slapped him hard across the face. Leaving her with widen eyes and a surprise on her face.
She blinked a few times before quickly walking away. She had to get out, Now.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:41 am

Samael hold his cheek. Then he smirked and run after Aurora. He grabbed her arm and twirled her around, pressing her body at his. "Not that fast, Mylady. I think, I have to get my revenge, huh?", he smirked, her body still pressed at his.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:46 am

Aurora gasped when he grabbed her arm. When she felt herself being pressed against the man she blushed heavy.
Though she feared what he meant with revenge. Trying hard to get out of his grip. Whatever he meant it was not going to be good.
She was too weak. And she couldn't stand it. ''Let go off me!'' She tried, What he had in mind couldn't be good.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:57 am

Samael grinned. He pulled her a bit away from him, but still hold her arms. "I should slap you back. One hand washes the other, right?", he leaned his face forward to her. "What do you think?", he smirked. "Or I think I would like to do something like this more than slapping your beautiful face.", he pressed his lips on hers and kissed her passionately and brutally. Then he pushed her away. "Go now. Run away. Weak human.", he turned around and walked along the floors.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:02 am

Aurora just remained quiet as he was talking, She wouldn't mind to receive a slap in her face.
But than when he pressed his cold lips against hers she almost gagged in disgust. The thing she hated most was kissing her?
When he let go off her and told her to run she remained in shock. Wanting to yell at him, Telling him she wasn't weak..
But She was left speechless. As he walked away she quickly walked back, Trying hard to get ''home'' directly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come out and play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out and play   Come out and play Empty

Back to top Go down

Come out and play
Page 1 of 1