Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So it's better stay here, i guess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Proteus

Proteus

So it's better stay here, i guess Empty
PostSubject: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:41 am

Proteus walked in the sitting room, as usual being careful Cinderella was with him like he still needed to protect her even if now they were in a safe territory "I'm sorry, it wasn't the best idea taking you out of the rectory" he said her with a guilty smile.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:51 am

"It's okay," she said smiling. "At least I got to see some of it." She went and sat down at a large chair and started to twirl her hair thinking about if she could ever visit the place again.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:55 am

After his talk with Frollo, Thomas was feeling more and more shame.
True, he had not betrayed the group yet but he would've if he hadn't sought Father Frollo's advice.
He decided to go join everyone else in the sitting room.
"I should have never even went out there!" He said out loud, taking little notice to the man and woman nearby.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:00 am

He gave a new little smile to Cinderella, and, guessing what she was thinking, he wished to be able to fix the situation, to let her walk there again, to make her feel better... "Well, at least we have seen that the sanctuary is ok, is already something, don't you think?" then, suddenly, his attention was caught by the voice of a boy "I guess that going out is really tempting, since we went as well" he couldn't help but comment jokingly
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:05 am

Cinderella tilted her head at the young man that walked into the room. "Are you alright?" she asked, thinking the worst possible. What if he had been attacked? What if more buildings had been destroyed? Her imagination took off into a whole new world of despair, creating new scenarios on what could've happened.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:17 am

Thomas glanced up at the man and then to the woman.
"You're Cindy, right? Yes. I'm fine. Not physically hurt anyways.
So you two went out there? I'm Thomas by the way."
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:23 am

At Cindy's worry he looked again at her: the boy seemed only upset, not hurt or back from a battle, so he didn't think that it could have been a such serious thing: she had to be really tense... he turned again to Thomas "I'm Proteus. Yes, we've been out as well, even if not for long. We've visited the sanctuary"
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:30 am

"Where did you go?" Cindy asked curiously. She was anxious to find out if he had any news about the rest of the cathedral. She tried not to show her worry, but she couldn't help it. She somehow felt like the cathedral was her responsibly, even though it wasn't.
She just fell in love with it, and it hurt her to see it so destroyed and torn apart.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:34 am

Thomas looked at Proteus. "Ya the Sanctuary is still fairly safe but the Nave is pretty bad.
You can hardly cross through the center.
Some of the pews are still intact though, I didn't get much farther than the Sanctuary/Nave border."
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:42 am

"Oh..." he commented frowning, turning his glance toward Cinderella: the news about the nave sounded sad in his years, but he was sure that for Cindy it would have been even worse
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:53 am

"I see," she said flatly, trying not to act sad even though she was. "Well, what happened with you?" she asked concerned.
She hoped to bring some good out of the situation and make new friends.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:56 am

He got up and began pacing, wondering how much to reveal to the two.
"Well, I ran into a demon and believe me when I say I almost peed myself."
He winced recalling how scared he was when he first met Azazel.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:00 am

Even if Cindy was acting quiet, he guessed that for the girl it hadn't to be a good news, however he listened quiet the boy until he mentioned his meeting "A demon?" he asked surprised: he wasn't supposed to be, he knew that they were there, but... it seemed so unreal...
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:19 am

"Yah. It was by God's grace, he didn't kill me right then and there."
Thomas began thinking of his encounter and what he could've done differently.
Besides running away.
"Hey guys? What would you have done if you actually came face to face with a demon?"
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:04 am

Cinderella froze at the question and quickly thought about the gun she had in her pocket.
She wasn't sure on how to respond to him. "We would defend ourselves of course," she said softly.
"We would try our best to get them away from us and to protect the city."
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:36 am

Thomas's question took him in surprise: he didn't actually know... Cinderella's answer arrived before his, and it seemed the most reasonable answer to him. He nodded "Yeah... i suppose that there's no other way..."
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:44 am

"I see.." He stared at them a little longer.
He decided telling them about his deal with the demon would be foolish.
Besides, he wasn't ready to. So he decided to do something useful.
He pulled out the exorcism spell and studied it.
"Any of you familiar with Latin?"
He asked as he approached the bookshelf. Let's see. Latin...
Surely, there would be a book on the Latin language here, right?
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:20 am

Cinderella followed Thomas to the bookshelf. She scanned the titles for a second, before pulling out a large latin dictionary.
"Is this what you're looking for?" she asked, handing him the book.
Cindy spent most of her summers locked up in the library studying the word of the bible and basically just reading books.
She never really had friends, so books often took it's place.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:28 am

At Thomas's question he looked at the paper: he had studied latin and understood it pretty well, he could have translated it for him. "I've studied it, it's simple, the meaning is..." and he translated the whole exorcism, even if it made him have some chills on his back. Was he really going to use it any soon? But he kept smiling, and when he finished he added "But if you wanna get better every word, then you should use it" he pointed at the dictionary that Cinderella had token "Now please excuse me, i have to go. I hope to see you both later" but while he was saying it, his eyes stared kindly at Cindy. Then, with a last smile, he left the room
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:41 am

Thomas stared in awe as Proteus recited the translation to the exorcism spell.
"Wow Proteus! That's impressive." He replied, taking the dictionary from Cindy.
"Thanks Cindy and see ya Proteus."
He waved at Proteus and smiled at Cindy, as he looked at some other books.
"He seems like a great guy."
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:49 am

"Yeah," Cinderella said smiling. "It's so nice to be with him.." She took a second to think about Proteus.
I mean sure she had heard rumors of him liking her, but who would ever like a girl who's locked into the church all day.
She quickly blocked the thought trying to focus on the books Thomas was looking at.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:03 am

Thomas snuck a look at Cindy as she talked about Proteus.
"Are you two... ya know? Dating?"
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:24 am

Cindy was caught off guard when Thomas made the comment. "Proteus and I? Oh no," she said shyly.
"No he wouldn't like me.." She looked down on the ground but quickly changed the subject.
"So, learning some spells in Latin I see.."
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:33 am

Are you really that dense, Cindy? Thomas grinned inside.
He was tempted to say that aloud but resisted the urge.
He wasn't sure how she would take his kind of teasing.
Its so obvious he's infatuated with her.

"Ya, I guess it doesn't hurt to learn all I can.
As much I want to, staying in the rectory won't help us in the end.
Someone has to take a stand against those demons."
He paused and thought for a moment and then glanced to Cindy.
"Speaking of which, do you know who it was that made that devil's trap by the main door?"
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:51 am

"Devil trap?" Cindy asked tilting her head. "I haven't heard about it. It must've been set while Proteus and I were out at the cathedral."
She shut her book and looked up. "What kind of trap?" she asked thinking about who could've made it.
Of course, Frollo was anxious about the demons but she didn't think he had time to set a trap, since he was to busy
guiding his people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So it's better stay here, i guess   So it's better stay here, i guess Empty

Back to top Go down

So it's better stay here, i guess
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next