Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed Empty
PostSubject: Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed   Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:17 am

Miriam hurried back into the rectory, closing the door behind them as Cinderella and Proteus came inside after her.
She looked down on the devil's trap. She had pathed up the part the male demon had destroyed with the blood she had lost from Cali's attacks. It was not pretty, and it looked clumsy, but she hoped it would do the job.
"At least hide when you decide to go out," she sighed. Was this really how foolish the humans were? They would all be dead by dawn if they kept that up. She did not mean to be annoyed, but they were few now. If only one person died, their chances of survival would drop...
And it would drop a lot...
"I'm sorry," she said and looked away. "I guess I'm just stressed," she excused herself as she leaned up against the wall, wincing as she accidently hit her shoulder with it. It wasn't the first time she had dislocated it, and it would hurt, but it would be bearable.
"Can you ehh.. help me?" she asked again, now that they were finally safe.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed   Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:23 am

Proteus followed her, being careful that Cinderella was with them and, once the other girl and her had entered, he entered as well. The girl's ammonition made him feel ashamed of himself: he should have been more careful, if not for himself at least for Cinderella. When the girl said she was sorry, he shacked serious his head "No, you're right: i've been irresponsable." he sighed: he had no excuses. But then, when she asked again for help he nodded and smiled to her "Now sit down, it will be better"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed   Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:26 am

"Do you see any chairs around?" she asked, but immidiatly regretted it. This was not the time to be rude.
But this was a hallway, not a sitting room, and she did not want to go there and let everyone see her condition.
"I would prefer it if you just hurried.." she said sighing, a bit more softly.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed   Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:33 am

Her rude reply surprised him once more: she wasn't a soft girl, was she? But however he didn't want to fight over it, he wasn't the kind of guy to care too much about those kind of things, and she still needed his help. He shacked a bit his head with a soft expression, then, in a quiet tone that pointed that he didn't want to argue, he replied "You could even sit on the floor, but if you prefer to hurry..." he took her arm and, as fast as he could, still paying attention to do it in the right way, be pulled it up and then back in its place. He knew that it would have hurt: she seemed a tough girl, and so he didn't say anything, but if she couldn't handle it and if she was going to fall on the floor, he was ready to take her.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed   Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:41 am

She stood sturdy, gritting her teeth, and yelping on the inside.
However, all she revealed on the outside was her gritted teeth and empty gaze into nothing.
"Thank you," she said instead, and rolled her shoulder, to feel that it was really in place again.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed   Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:45 am

She really was a tough girl: it was difficult even to him don't groan in similar situation!
At her thank you he smiled softly "No matter" he replied with a little smile, then, in part curious and in part to distract her from the pain that, even if she wasn't showing it, she was surely feeling, he asked her "So... i think i don't know you nome..."
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed   Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:50 am

"Miriam," she smiled as she became friendlier towards the man now that they were out of danger and she was - almost - out of pain.
"I know Cindy," she laughed. Almost everyone did. "But I don't think I know yours."
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed   Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:58 am

"I'm Proteus" he replied with a new smile "It's nice to meet you, Miriam, even if in those ugly circumstances." he was tempted to ask her how was going with the shoulder, but he didn't know if she would have appreciated those kind of attentions, so instead, he commented about her name "Miriam... is really a beautiful name, from the bible. You should be proud of it"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed   Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:03 am

She smiled and nodded. The guy was nice, even after all of her rude comments. She even started to like this guy, despite his foolishness.
"I would really love to chat Proteus," she said, and it was true. What wouldn't she do to have no other obligations?
"But there's something I need to do," she said as she headed for the stairs to the spire. She only looked back to give him one last glance.
"I'll catch you later, try to stay alive until then," she teased him, but it was obvious from her light tone it was nothing more than that.
Then she hurried up the stairs. The demons would be back, she knew it. She didn't know when, but they would.
And she needed to stop them from entering.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed   Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:33 am

She smiled back to the girl: after all she wasn't that rude, or however she was softening a bit and it was nice. He nodded at her phrases: he didn't understand what she could have to do, but it wasn't his problem, right? At her last phrase he smiled amused "You too! See you later" And waving to her a goodbye, he turned and left the room as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed   Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed Empty

Back to top Go down

Foolish Humans shall get us all Killed
Page 1 of 1