Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission Impossible

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cali

Cali

Mission Impossible - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:35 am

Cali's eyes were pretty much fixated on the human that had put her here, she was seething with hatred now, not only had she embarassed Cali, she had mocked her. As soon as she got out of here, she was determined to rip off her head with her bare hands. Stupid child.

Cali only drew her attention away from her when Kaiani began her cruelty once more. "Kaiani, I don't see you coming up with any better ideas," She crossed her arms and frowned. "Plus, it was my idea and Lilith just said if I felt I could do it, I could go and try, this was an experiment to see if one of us could get into their camp. I might very well have succeeded if it wasn't for this bitch. Now if your so wise and powerful, would you mind getting me out of here?" She was unimpressed and frustrated, she couldn't get her hands around Miriam's neck because she was trapped and she couldn't get her hands around Kaiani's neck because she was trapped and would most likely die. Demonic life was so unfair.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:58 am

The girl looked back at him, seemingly fearless which was uncommon for him. However he didn't interpret this as something to respect. Instead he just wanting to wipe the expression off her face even more.
Rin rolled his eyes at Kaiani. She may think her presence was so invaluable that without them they couldn't possibly manage one human but that wasn't the case.
He began to kick at the blood stain on the floor with the heel of his shoe, eventually wearing away enough of a gap to break the trap and let Cali free. Now they could reach the girl.
'You owe me big' he said to Cali, not offering to help her up. 'Now what to do about this one...' he said, standing closer and smirking at the girl. 'Any requests on how you would like to die?'
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:02 am

Miriam took a frightened step backwards, but did not let her emotions reach her face. Instead, she kept her glare at the man.
Behind her back, she slowly took the knife out of her bag, feeling her heart speed up with fear and adrenalin.
"Go to hell," she spit at him through gritted teeth, ready to stab him if he came close enough.
There were more of them, and she realized she was cornered with nowhere to go...
What was she going to do..?
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:07 am

Cali didn't have time to say a word of thanks to Rin, but she was exceedingly grateful, even if her pride refused to let her show it. Sighing loudly with relief, she broke free and was straight on Miriam.

"You are an idiot if you think for one moment even if you escape now, we won't hunt you down." Cali spoke through gritted teeth as she pulled her hair and scratched at her clothing. She hit her face and threw her against the wall. That would bruise. Blood was already dripping from her upper lip when Cali stepped forward and grabbed onto her shoulder with both hands, using her anger to fuel her strength, she pulled it from it's socket with a SNAP. Before grabbing the attached arm with force and throwing her in a heap onto the ground. Cali was fuming and finally felt a little better.

"Thank you Rin." Cali muttered with a long breath of relief.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:11 am

Lillith narrowed her eyes a bit at Kaiani as she came closer- but looked away when she started to talk to her. If it was one person she didn't listen to, it was her. She was just annoying..
"At least someone here is trying to do something instead of just walking around.." Lillith replied with a sarcastic smile.
She looked over at the others once again when she heard them speak and smiled when she saw what Cali did. Lillith crossed her arms and chuckled softly.
"Wow, Cali..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hannahtheuncool?feature=mhee
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:13 am

Miriam almost screamed out in pain, but wouldn't. Instead she left muffled sounds from biting her cheek to hard, trying to prevent herself from screaming. The pain was hard to take, but it did not make her forget about the importance of the situation.
She spit blood out onto the floor and quickly grabbed the knife in her hand tighter as she lunged it into Cali's upper thigh, slicing a big piece of her meat before pulling it out and awkwardly forcing herself back on her feet.
She gave all of them one final glare before she disappeared into the sitting room.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:18 am

Cali looked round to see Lilith's impressed face and she allowed her face to glow a little with pride, at least she hadn't let her down entirely. However, her happiness was short-lived.

Cali flinched in pain, Miriam had attacked whilst her back was turned, dirty move, she hissed as she swung round just in time to see the little human flee. "Run if you like, but we will find you eventually." She called out menacingly. It seemed Cali had made a new sworn enemy.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:32 am

'Go to Hell' she said.
'Been there already sweetie' he winked back, 'and I'm making sure you get there before I do again.' Then suddenly Cali carelessly attack her. He wasn't impressed. All it had shown was her immaturity, and he had to drag her back. 'Come on' he said, unamused, 'before you fuck this up even more..'
There were humans, and as the girl had shown they were armed. There was no point in revealing to more of the demons who they were, or risking being overruled whilst Cali was still injured. Retreating they feld from the Rectory.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2