Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Bloody Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:23 am

Alastair stood in the middle of the crypt. He had lit a couple of candles so he didn't have to do he work in the dark, giving the room an eerie glow than outstretched in a hazy patch of darkness. The outlines of the bodies he had requested could be seen, piled up on top of one another. One of the pews had become his workbench, turned on its side, and he had begun to craft various assortments of shapes from the iron he had collected.
He couldn't hear anyone above him when he was in here. It was ideal for his workship. No one would be able to disturb his work, and likewise the humans would not hear enough to suspect what he was doing. If all went to plan he would be able to test out a few of his ideas very soon... but for now bodies would have to do.
Sauntering up to the pile he picked up that out a teenage girl, around 15 or so. Casually he carried her to the table, then reached up and picked up a knife.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:08 am

Azazel walked slowly down to the crypt. Thinking he could get some peace and quiet down there. He stared at Alastair who was busy playing with the bodies. He just stared before leaning to the wall casually and bored as hell. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:14 am

Alastair turned around when he heard Aazel, knife still in hand, and he pointed it at him as he spoke. 'Just practising' he muttered, going back to work. He was slicing into the body, then analysing what he inflicted. 'My job becomes very different when I can kill them' he smirked, 'and its been a while.'
He was under instructions to get information out of the humans, and cause as much pain as he could. In Hell souls just revived if he got too carried away. Now if he caused an early death Lillith would not be amused..
'It sucks i'm stuck with these' he said, gesturing to an array of weapons he had made. They weren't half as precise as he wished.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:21 am

He smirked. "Practise makes perfect I guess." He walked by the man and glanced at the weapons. "You are right, they are crude. But blunt weapons hurt more." He then looked at the body. "Try not to go near the big arteries. They will bleed faster."
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:30 am

'I know..' he said, 'its not like I haven't done this before.. But its always fun to keep pracitising, isn't it?' he smiled. With no one to kill now this was enough to amuse himself.
'Want a go?' he asked, gesturing to the other weapons he had crafted. 'I need to check all these work efficiently..'
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:38 am

He shrugged and took one of the weapons, testing the balance of it in his hand. "Not bad for crude." He stepped to one of the bodies and slashed it's throath. "Well atleast they are sharp."
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:51 am

'Yes..' he said, admiring the slashed up remains. He picked up something that resembled a screwdriver and gently twisted it into the girl's scalp, assessing the resistance. 'Yes I think they will do the job' he said, quickly removing the weapon.
He turned to leave the corpse, and wiped the blade against his shirt. 'So.. how did the offensive go?' he said. He had been under orders to stay down here, and so relatively he hadn't killed many. Just lay in wait for Lillith's orders. But Azazel was trained when it came to these battles, and he expected he had been heavily involved. Even if he could not, he always enjoyed a good story.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:09 am

[[OOC Hope you don't mind me joining..]]

Adirel was annoyed, the fucking ceiling had collapsed, and she had lost her powers. She helped herself into killing some people, but got bored after a little while, hearing the same damn pleas. She decided to walk downstairs to the Crpyt, seeing Alastair and Azazel. Adirel watched them cutting some people up, "Hey guys." She said as she leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:15 am

OOC: I won't mind ^^

He turned his head to see Adriel there. "Hey hey." He put the weapon he was holding back on the pew. "Well we are trapped in this chappel, so not much to yay about. And the humans have retreated to the rectory." He said placing his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:20 am

'The remaining humans' Alastair stressed. 'And with these guys I'm sure we can be make the remaining suffer adequately so' he smiled, cleaning up.
Adirel was not familar to him- she was alot older than most here, and so her torturing in Hell was not fresh in his mind. He looked at her dark black eyes. 'Have much fun up there?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:27 am

Adirel nodded at Azazel, before looking at Alastair, listening to him speak to Azazel before he spoke to her. She looked up and shrugged, "Pretty boring now..The fun went away when there weren't anymore screams." She said as she looked down, before looking around, "So..what are you two doing, to keep yourselves..bored free?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:31 am

Azazel smirked. "Try out his weapons and maybe take a nap." He said pointing to Alastair. He went to sit on one of the pews, pulling one ohf his legs to his chest. "If you seek for thrill, why not trying to trap one of those humans." He gestured upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:10 am

'I'm under orders' he said, 'to get this place ready. Missed all the fun' he shrugged. 'But now I've sorted this place out I'm sure we'll be able to make the most of the rest..'
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:01 am

Adirel looked at Azazel, before she crossed her arms, "Well..you see I would do that..Buut..I kind of don't have my powers, and they probably have freaking torturing tools by now." She said as she sighed, before narrowing her eyes, "And I'm not scared of them, I just know when to play it safe. Plus, I have no idea where they ran off..Wish I did, I want more screams in this place." She growled as she leaned more against the wall. Her eyes then looked at Alastair, nodding to him, "Same here."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:38 pm

He smirked. "Why do you need your powers? Use your wits. Humans are easy to trick and if you play your cards right you can talk them down by playing their weaknessess against them. The trick is to make your side look much more powerful than theirs." He rested his chin on his knee, looking at the female.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:26 am

'Those guys?' he said, gesturing above. 'With torturing tools?'
He wanted to laugh. 'Thats the good thing about these churches.. not excatly heavy on weapons.. If I'm right the only thing they have to protect themselves is their prayers to God, and well- i highly doubt that will be effective.'
He had noticed his powers had been significantly weakened, but he had been more concerned with losing his tools than that. 'Azazel's right- we'll have plenty more screams in no time.'
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:40 am

Adirel smirked at Alastairs saying their prayers wouldn't work quite well, before nodding at the both of them, "Hopefully we will, it's boring here without hearing the wonderful screams." She said as she smiled and looked around, moving her hands on her hips, "Maybe..I should go looking for some of the ones that escaped.."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:46 am

He smirked and cracked his fingers. "I could join you. I could use some entertainment." He said getting up and walking to the exit. He turned around to give a look at the two. "Who joins me?"
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:06 am

'I'm fine where I stand' he said, coldly turning back to his work. He was comfortable here- and he knew that Lillith wouldn't just let them go and chase after the humans so readily. They were immature in there desperation. He sighed, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:33 am

Adriel looked at him and smirked, before looking at Alastair and shrugged, walking back upstairs with Azazel.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:50 am

He shrugged at Alastairs answer. He had been persuaded to join this raid by Lilith, and she had pulled her rank on him. Ordering him to join, so he really didn't care about Lilliths orders right now. He walked upstairs with Adriel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Bloody Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bloody Day   Another Bloody Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Bloody Day
Page 1 of 1