Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xAurora

xAurora

Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  Empty
PostSubject: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:42 am

Aurora was pulled by Azazel. She shivered, ''L-Let go!'' She tried. But he was way more stronger than she was. Which meant that there was no escape form him if he wanted to torture her again. She instantly felt her attention going to her ear which he basically dis-formed. But her hair covered it up nicely. Which she was glad about. She didn't want a visible scar that would show everyone what a stupid coward she was.
She had already lost he innocence to him. And a finger nail...Which had started to grow back, But it still hurt some times. ''What are y-you planning to d-do?''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:58 am

He pushed her away from him, stopping to look at her once she hit the floor. "Stop lying to me goldie!" He showed her the empty bottle. "This little bullshit you gave me, I accept." He threw the bottle at her. "But when you lie to me I expect a better effort. There is no way you could know that every bag of salt is gone. You are not that good!" He kicked her leg, walking past her.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:04 am

Aurora squealed when he threw her to the ground. She winced when he threw the bottle at her. It hit her but not too hard. She did exclaim when he kicked her leg. She shivered. ''W-Why w-won't you believe me?! It's M-My duty to check on the supplies..Please don't hurt me..'' She begged, But what use was there? Lying did end up bad. She knew it would. But she didn't want to sabotage ..
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:18 am

He crouched down to her level, grabbing her by the hair and pulling it hard. "Listen blondie, I hate that I have to remind you constantly of our little deal." He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. He looked at her again with a sinister smile on his face. "Do you remember what I did to Thomas's mother? Well expect ten times worse, and he will be alive to experience it." He then removed hiws hand from her hair, and pinched her cheek. His smile turned even creepier. "And I will make you watch every second of it." He stood up. "That is if you betray me. If you keep me satisfied Thomas will be safe and sound." He said in a cold and emotionless tone, looking down at her. "Your choise. My patience is running thin with you."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:26 am

Aurora shivered through out the whole time he had tried to scare her with his words. And to be honest he was doing a pretty good job she was terrified. Looking up like a little puppy would look up to it's trainer. She blinked. "C-can't I please you with something else? I am telling the truth! Just.." She sighed as she looked down. This was pointless. She softly tried to get up. Her leg still hurt but that was okay. "It's not my problem that you don't take the truth! " She than yelled. She tried her best to lie and to be honest the harder she tried the easier it seemed. "Your pantience is running thin because I've developed some courage to talk back!"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:35 am

"C-can't I please you with something else? I am telling the truth! Just.." He groaned inwardly. That was it wasn't it. She didn't want to do it. He sighed annoyed, rubbing his temples. "No, my patience is running thin because you think you can disobey me and get away with it." He let out another sigh. "You know what. The deal is off. I have no use for you if you keep lying to me and under acheiving." He turned to walk away from her.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:43 am

"Fine! Coward! You just can't handle a human so you turn it down as fast as you can! And that calls himself a demon?! You should be ashamed of yourself! I don't think that even the devil would want you back." She whispered the last part mostly to herself. Was she playing with fire. But she didn't care. He was mean and heartless but he just ran away from his problems. She sat down on a piece of stone. "Atleast I don't run and accept my punishment."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:53 am

He quickly turned back, swiftly moving to her again. He didn't like her disrespecting him. He had been kind to her, a trait he didn't show to many people, and she thought she could take advantage of that. He grabbed her hair again, pulling her forward from her seat so she had to kneel down on the floor infront of him. He slapped her cheek hard. "Fine then! Your punishment starts with me!" He kept his grip on her hair, holding her down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:30 pm

She would be lying if she said that she wasn't scared to death when he came back. She yelled when he pulled her hair. Her head was slapped to the side. She didn't give him the statisfaction of a scream or such. As she looked up at him. "Go ahead." She said calm. Though inside she wasn't calm. Not at all. Her heart was racing, and she was afraid that he would rip her apart piece by piece. Though she would want to give him that statisfaction she had given him times before.
He really was on his period or such? one moment he caresses her. Kisses her, the next he pushes her down. Ofcourse she wasn't an all to easy target anymore.

"Azazel I am sorry," she sighed. Not that sories would help now. She let her hand softly caress his leg, though she hesitated slightly. "Look azazel..maybe we can just fix t-this...no need to need t-to yell everytime is there?" She tried to talk herself full of courage but she failed. As she tried to get up. Against his grip though as he instantly pushed her down again.the courage sank away again. She would just have to accept her punishment... She felt weak again. And she disliked that.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:44 pm

He listened to her talk. She tried to be brave, then she sank back to being a drowned puppy. His eyes traveled down to her hand that caressed his leg. He frowned, what was she trying? He forced her back down on the floor. He looked down at her with cold eyes. "How much beating does it take to beat you into obedience?!" He hissed to her as he pulled her up from her hair. He pulled her head back so her neck was exposed as he brought his mouth to her neck. Biting down on it hard, tasting blood in his mouth. He pulled back looking at the bite marks that had tracks of blood running down her neck. He then attacked her ear with is mouth, biting down on it too. He was satisfied he got it to bleed too.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Aurora winced when he pulled at her head. Could he just stop doing that? Couldn't he just pull her arm or so? That was less painful. She didn't answer his question. If she would say something back than maybe she would endure much more pain. She widen her eyes when she felt his mouth against her neck. And she couldn't fight against a scream that left her mouth. She tried to push him off. "S-stop!" She felt blood running down her neck. What was he a vampire?! Had he gone mad?! She than felt him bite down on her ear again. The same ear he had biten her earlier. "No!" She tried to push him off. Why was she so weak? When he removed his mouth she moved her head to the side. Feeling a tear escape her eye. "I-I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:17 pm

"About what? Be more specific." He bit down on her already mauled ear, harder this time. He turned her head back so he could get a better acces to her ear.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:37 pm

"I-I.. Am sorry for disobeying y-you." She shivered. "Stop biting!" She struggled.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:40 pm

He pulled on her hair, making her head pull back. "I am sure you can ask nicer." He whispered to her ear, letting his breath tickle her sore wounds. He would bite her again if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:50 pm

She shivered as he blew on her wound. "P-please... Stop biting please..." She said weak. As she felt even weaker. God wouldn't want her. Not even the devil would want her..
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:00 pm

He smirked, letting go of her. He took a few steps back. "Now that wasn't so hard now was it?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Aurora sank down as she laid a hand on her head. Than towards her neck. As she saw the blood on her fingers she bit her lip. She shook her head. "F-for you it wasn't..." She sniffed. As she looked up.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:08 pm

He looked down at her with a sadistic smile. "I can't deny I didn't enjoy that." He crouched down to her level, forcing her to look into his eyes. "It would be easier for you to just give up that stupid moral you have. All it does is make you hurt."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Aurora knew he enjoyed torture... She was forced to look at him. Shivering as she looked right into his bright yellow eyes. She nodded weakly when he said she'd better give up. Not that she completely agreed with him. But it would keep her alive..for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:35 pm

He looked at her how she finaly nodded to him. "Now you complete the sabotage, and the deal will be back on." He said as he stood up. "In the mean time if I see Thomas anywhere I will not control my urge to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Aurora shot her head up. "B-but! That's not fair!please don't hurt him please.." She stood up. Looking at him. Terified.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:47 pm

He arched his eyebrow and gave a smirk. "Oh now I got your interest." He walked to her taing her chin in his hand as he made her look into his eyes. "It's very fair. If you recall the deal is off, and I can go after who ever I like." He paused for a second. "But if you complete the assingment I will go back to controlling my murderous urges. Fair?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Aurora shivered when he took her chin in his hand again. "Okay..." She sighed as she moved her face away from his hand. Turning around to walk away. She walked away in shame though..
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:07 pm

He smirked victoriously, starting to head away too. He would wait with interest what she managed to do. If he ever came across to a bag of salt here he would hold her responsible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.    Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.
Page 1 of 1