Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xAurora

xAurora

Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Aurora felt bad, She sighed as she laid her hand on Lia's chin, Gently pulling her closer As she kissed Lia's lips softly. Ofcourse Lia didn't know what to say. Aurora didn't really know how to correctly respond to everything she did and said to her.

And every word Aurora said seemed to upset Lia even more. Aurora softly pulled Lia closer. Holding onto Lia more. Deepen the kiss. She pulled away to catch her breath for a second. Before she pulled Lia closer again. She wanted Lia to feel good. Not feeling bad, Not feeling sad. Just happy..Just more love?
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:53 pm

When Aurora pulled her into the kiss, her emotions buzzed into a frenzy. Never had she felt so strongly before as she did in this moment, even as a human. Holding her close, they embraced again and again, only pausing to catch their breath. A smile broadened across Cali's lips, she was happy. Yet a niggling feeling that Aurora was only doing this to make her happy eased into her consciousness, she pulled away with a small frown.

"Is this what you want?" Cali asked tenderly as she brushed her fingers gently across Aurora's lips and carressed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:46 am

Aurora thought about Lia's question. Did she want this? Yes, she did. She wanted Lia...erh lia happy.. She wanted lia happy yes. Aurora nodded. "Yes.." She smiled at Lia. "But.. I don't want Thomas to know..." She said ashamed as she looked down. "I don't want him to be jealous.. Or hurt... As I don't want you to be hurt.." She said as she stepped out of Lia's hold. Though she still kept a hold of Lia's hand. "Are you still being chased by demons?" Looking into Lia's eyes.

Taking hold of the silver cross around her own neck. "I've prayed to god that they would protect you.."
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:52 am

"Yes."

Cali smiled and butterflies rose into her stomach at the answer, she actually wanted her. It meant the world to her just to hear that simple word, no-one had ever wanted her before. Not properly. Yet, she bit her lip, she didn't know the truth. Her heart twinged. If she knew she was a demon, would she still feel the same way? Probably not.

"But.. I don't want Thomas to know..."
"I don't want him to be jealous.. Or hurt... As I don't want you to be hurt.."

Cali nodded. That was fine with her, she didn't want anyone else to know either. If Lilith or anyone found out, they would both be in severe danger.

"Are you still being chased by demons?"

Guilt welled inside Cali as emotions rushed through her once more and she shook her head. No, she wasn't. She was a demon herself.

"I've prayed to god that they would protect you.."

Much use God would do. He wouldn't help a demon, ever. Not even one that still possessed some sense of humanity. Yet she was touched at her thoughtfulness, Aurora cared enough to pray for her.

"There's something you should know..." Cali gulped.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:12 am

Aurora looked at Lia curiously. ''What is it?'' She seemed bothered by something, Aurora looked down. It went from nice to awkward. To bad to nice, And so forth it seemed. She just wanted Lia to be happy. And not be hurt. She had prayed for Lia. Wasn't that good enough? Maybe Lia wasn't on good terms with god. Could that be the problem?
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:57 am

Cali was a coward, so would she tell her the truth? Of course not, she'd wait, until someone else did. She couldn't bare to see the disgust that would enter Aurora's face. She didn't ever want her to look at her that way. It would break her demonic heart.

"Just, I really care for you," Cali smiled slightly instead and pressed a kiss against Aurora's cheek gently. She was so beautiful in every way. Cali didn't deserve her. She had done horrible crimes and Aurora was innocent and untainted. How could she ever learn to love a demon?
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:03 am

Aurora smiled When Lia said that she cared for her. ''Thank you...I'm really glad to have you as a friend..'' Or..What were they? Partners? Lovers? They weren't in a relationship. Because that was impossible. Aurora hugged Lia close. ''I don't know what to call it Lia.'' She laughed awkwardly. ''What are we?'' She didn't know.

She was Thomas his girlfriend. But she meant something more to Lia than just Friends. What were they?
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:31 am

Azazel had been watching the two for a while to get a clear picture of what was going on. His lips curled into a wicked little smile as he moved closer. "Awww ain't that just the cutest scene I have ever seen." He laughed slightly before clapping his hands. "Allright scatter now people." He gave a meaningfull glance to Aurora that seemed to wonder why was she not completing her assingment, but horsing around with Cali. Then his eyes moved to Cali, giving her a look that said he had her cornered.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:02 am

Aurora Jumped when she heard Azazel's voice. She quickly let go off Lia. She saw his glance and looked down. Than remembered something. As she took out the bottle of holy water she had gotten just before she went to Azazel. She handed it to him. ''I did accomplish my assignment.'' She said with somewhat truthful eyes. She looked down again. Afraid that her lie didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:24 am

He took the bottle in his hand, observing it. It didn't look like much, besides he had seen the same type of bottle in Miriams hands when she had trapped him. He looked at the bottle and then to Aurora. Well if she couldn't do better. He carefully opened the cap of the bottle moving closer to Cali and kept his eyes locked with hers as he poured the holy water to her feet, seeing her jump away from the burning liquid that was about to reach hewr feet. He smirked looking back to Aurora. "Acceptable." He walked to Aurora, and leaned to whisper into her ear. "Your next assingment is to sabotage every bag of salt you can get your hands on." He let his lips gently nibble on her ear before he pulled away to look into her eyes. "Chop chop." He said clapping his hands again to make Aurora move on.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:31 am

Aurora frowned when Lia jumped away from the water. Though maybe she didn't want to get wet. Aurora shivered when she felt Azazel's breath on her ear. Another bigger shiver when he nibbled on her ear. She jumped lightly when he clapped his hands. God why did this demon like to scare her so much? ''I-I can't!'' She exclaimed. Quickly looking down. ''W-We....We don't have any salt anymore..We are almost out of our supplies..'' She tried to lie. Lying was difficult. Why was it so difficult? Many had done it..
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:38 am

He raised his eyebrow. "Then that makes your job easier does it not? " He moved closer to her, caressing her chin. "If I get any salt thrown on me you know what will happen don't you goldie locks?" He patted her cheek as he walked past her.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:41 am

Aurora shivered when she felt him touch her again. Why was he suddenly so touchy? She knew he disliked it if she threw salt at him. When he walked past her she turned around. ''B-but..I've finished my assignment already if there's no salt...'' She didn't really understand what he was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:08 am

He turned around to face her. "You sure there is no more salt? If you are hundred percent sure then you won't mind swearing that on Thomas's life?" He gave her a stone cold look.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:14 am

Aurora bit her lip. She swallowed. ''The last time I checked was right before I went to see you...I'm one hundred percent sure.'' She looked down. Not wanting to look him right in the eye. Besides..If Thomas was safe in the rectory..Azazel couldn't attack him..
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:28 am

He narrowed his eyes, grabbing Aurora by the arm, dragging her away. "Sorry I have to drag you away from your girlfriend now, I doubt she wants to see this." He shot a glare at Cali, warning her not to follow them. He had no problem revealing her as a demon to Aurora, actually he would enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2