Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing with your newest pet

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xAurora

xAurora

Playing with your newest pet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:31 am

Aurora had expected him to blow his revenge on her. The slam against the altar hurt allot. She didn't know something could hurt as bad as the slam did. Sinking down to the floor She took hold oh her head where she had hit the altar. She sighed. ''F-fine..'' Keeping her gaze down. ''I'll do it...'' She bit her lip. How was she going to get herself out of this? The silver cross hadn't helped her as Frollo said it would, But she would never give it to Azazel.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:35 am

He knelt down next to her, smiling as he patted the top of her head gently. "Good girl." He stood up, starting to walk away. "Make me proud." He said to her over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:43 am

Aurora looked at him. ''W-Wait..'' She held onto the altar standing up as she was still rather dizzy. ''Now you're here..Isn't....there anything else y-you...want me...to do?'' She said as she softly caressed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:50 am

He stopped, looking behind him at her. "Like what? I am not giving you a second assignment. It seems you can only handle the one." He turned around to face her, stuffing his hands into his coat pockets.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 am

Aurora narrowed her eyes. ''I can handle two assignments..Y-you told me I didn't have to do the extra assignment..But..I can handle two assignments....'' She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:19 am

He sighed a bit frustrated. "Just complete the one and I will give you a new one after that." He rubbed his temples in annoyance. "Off you go the n Bambi." He said turning around to leave again.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:34 am

Aurora sank down again. ''I just want to keep the deal running...'' She sighed. She wasn't going to lose her new boyfriend because she made mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:38 am

He smirked. There it was, his confirmation. "Oh, don't you worry. It is still running, but only if you keep your part of the bargain. Simple enough right?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:52 am

Aurora sighed. ''Simple enough..'' She repeated. As she sighed. Maybe she could get herself out of this mess.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:15 am

He went closer to her, looking down at her. He plased his hand on her reddening cheek, stroking it softly. "You decide if it's difficult or simple. No one else." He leaned to kiss her cheek softly before parting away from her. Walking to the entrance wing, leaving her to contemplate on completing her assingment.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:25 am

Aurora tensed when she felt his hand on her cheek. When he kissed her cheek she widen her eyes to the fullest. He was gentle and kind now? She raised her hand to her cheek. She quickly jumped up as she saw him walk away running back, trying to ignore the dizzyness that was still there.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:56 am

/Ic: HEY lay off my girl Azazel!
Ooc: I love you ladies you know that Razz\
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:58 am

OOC: THOMAS!! <333 -jumps on and huggles-)
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:16 am

IC: Hey, I just give her what she wants Twisted Evil
OOC: XD Love you too Thomas!!! <3<3<3<3 Q.Q when can I see you again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing with your newest pet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2