Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas

Thomas

The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal Empty
PostSubject: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:57 am

It didn't take long for Thomas to shower and get dressed and even after all that, he still hasn't seen Aurora around.
So he decided to take care of another nuisance.
If he was even alive.
He knew it would've been risky to look for the demon anywhere past the nave so he just stood by the lecterns, marking the start of the nave.
He took a deep breath hollered, "Hey Azazel, you asshole! We need to chat NOW!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:09 am

Azazel was on the entrance wing, minding his own buisness. "Azazel..... asshole! ....chat NOW!" Could be heard in the echoes of the cathedral. Azazel smirked, stuffing his hands to his pockets as he slowly started to walk towards the caller.

He arrived to the sanctuary, his yellow eyes seeing Thomas standing there. He grinned, starting to whistle like one would to a dog. "Here boy!" The smirk vanished and his expreccion turned dark. "Don't treat me like your dog, you don't have the juice for it." He said annoyed as he walked to the pews sitting down on it casually. "Now that I'm here feel free to tell me what is it you need."
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:28 am

Thomas ignored Azazel's comment.
He continued to glare at him keeping straight eye contact to show he was serious.
"What the hell are you up to telling Miriam about our previous interactions?"
He crossed his arms and smirked as he approached him, "Are you that desperate to have the others hate me?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:33 am

Azazel pursed his lips slightly. "Maybe. Honestly I am just stirring up trouble." He said smirking at Thomas. "Did she kiss you?" He asked interested, and mocking him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:42 am

Again Thomas ignored him.
"Troublemaker," He said quietly as he turned to leave.
"I'm surprised she didn't kill you right then."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:49 am

Azazel laughed. "Indeed. I wonder what made her release me from the devil trap." He paused for a second. "Oh wait! I do know that." He mused to himself.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:09 am

Thomas stopped and glanced back at Azazel with an anxious look.
He did find it odd that Miriam hadn't exorcised Azazel but to have actually had him trapped and not do it!
Why would she do that?
"Do share your knowledge," Thomas said as he sat next to Azazel.
"Why would a badass demon slayer like Miriam not exorcise a trapped demon such as yourself?"
He played along with the demon's amusement, leaning in like a close friend, and whispering, "Did she make a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:17 am

Azazel grinned widely as he raised up two fingers, then moving one to his lips to show he wasn't going to share the details. "I can be persuasive. You should know." He stretched his arms and leaned forward, supporting his elbows to his knees. "Now did you have something in mind now that you summoned me here like a dog?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:34 am

"I did." Thomas narrowed his eyes and then punched Azazel in the shoulder, hard enough to know him off the pew.
He stood over him with a dark look. "Its time to teach the dog a lesson about trouble-making and," he kicked Azazel in the groin hard. "I never did properly beat you up for raping my girl."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:46 am

Azazel laughed when he hit the floor. The kick in the groin made the laughing stop for a while. He chuckeled as he got up from the ground, not bothering to dust himself off. "Go right ahead. My body has deserved it." He laughed again. He would not fight Thomas, he had agreed to the deal with the blondie, and he would stick to his end of the deal. Azazel spread his arms wide to his sides, almost asking to be punched. "Come and punish me, I've been bad."
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:56 am

His asking for it just made Thomas more mad and annoyed and, for some reason, not in the mood to fight him anymore.
"Fuck it. This is stupid because you're acting stupid. Why won't you fight back?"
He almost yelled the question, not realizing how annoyed it really made him.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:06 am

Azazel smirked, lowering his hands and stuffing them into his pockets. "I grew bored of our little tango. Besides, your fists can't hurt me. They will hurt this body I'm in, but can't harm me." He aproached Thomas, looking him in the eye. "You sure you don't want to take one more swing? See what happens." He said pushing his face closer to Thomas's, tapping his jaw with his finger, as if marking the spot where he wanted Thomas to hit. "Besides, I promised someone to leave you alone."
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:24 am

"Since when do you keep promises?" Thomas laughed.
And with a swiftness, he didn't even knew he had, he grabbed Azazel by the shirt collar and glared seriously, "Who?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:43 am

He smirked. "Like I would tell you. And the lady wanted me to keep her identity a secret." He intended that slip. Annoying Thomas this way was fun. Slipping things, but then refusing to tell more. "And I always keep my promises. Don't you recall what I promised about if you betrayed the deal? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:56 am

Thomas dropped Azazel and began walking away.
He was fuming with annoyance but his mind was working as he tried to figure out who would deal with the demon.
So its a woman who he had to have dealt with recently.
He couldn't imagine anyone other than Miriam.
Could she have freed the demon in exchange for him being left alone?
Thomas shook his head in disbelief.
He couldn't imagine Miriam caring that much but her words did stick in his mind.
Did she really once believed he would play a major part in ending all this?
He turned a slight glance to Azazel.
"What were the conditions? Or are you that bound to secrecy by a mere human?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:20 am

Azazel thought about it for a second, what harm could there be. Miriam and Aurora had both similar deals. "I keep you safe and she works for me. Same deal I made you. Females seem to be more invested with those deals." He said raising his eyebrow at the boy as he jabbed him with those words.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:52 am

"Whatever. I'll find the person foolish enough to make the deal and put a stop to it."
Thomas gave Azazel one last threatening look before turning on his heels and leaving.
He tried to keep his cool and remain unphased by the demon's jab.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:52 pm

"You sure you want to boy?! You just might mess things up more!" He shouted after Thomas. Well this would be interesting. Thomas would go around throwwing acusations, and hopefully drive Azazels spies to work faster. He smirked and turned to leave also.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Thomas sent the demon a lasting glare before rushing back to the rectory.
He'll find out who made that dumbass deal and he'll make them see some sense even if he has beat it into them.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:50 pm

(OOC: yeah go beat up 'your girl' <.< >.> Q.Q when she only tries to protect your ass Q.Q)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal   The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal Empty

Back to top Go down

The Boy, The Demon, and The Deal
Page 1 of 1