Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Not Pleasant Reunion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

A Not Pleasant Reunion Empty
PostSubject: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:42 am

Eric lied on the couch and kept his eyes shut, but the headache kept growing strong, and all his memories were running faster into his mind, leaving him more grumpy. That girl, Miriam, just pissed him. It was true she had serious problems, and she didn't help at all, just left him more confused. And there was that scene at the nave, all those ripped bodies, and the blood... Eric wasn't feeling nice, so he sat on the couch, lying his elbows on his knees, and put his hands on his temples, massaging softly to decrease his headache.

He started wonder if there was only Miriam with him at the cathedral. He wanted to go to the nave again, and try to find somebody else, or the freak that was reponsible for that hideous mess. He was still lost into his wonders, when he heard the door opening. He looked over there, hoping it wasn't the lost Miriam again, he wasn't into the moody of being gently to her again.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:19 am

After waiting a while for Aurora and then having the weird encounter with Miriam, Thomas decided to chill out in the sitting room.
If only to take a nap, he was fine with doing just that.
And he would have, had he not spotted a man with dark hair sitting on the couch.
He didn't recognize the man and so he approached him and before he said anything, he poured salt on his arm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:34 am

The person turned to be a red head boy. Eric sighed relieved and closed his eyes while he leaned back into the couch. He was relieved that it wasn't Miriam, and there was more than her around this mess. All of a sudden, Eric felt something hitting his arm, and frowned at the boy...

''What the fuck is going on in here??'' He exclamed, standing up from the couch... ''First a crazy girl threw water over me, and now...'' He passed his finger over his arm, snd sniffled, putting some into the tip of his tongue.. ''and now you are throwing salt on me!''

Nothing was right. Why he didn't remember what happened to him?? and why all these people are acting so strangely?
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 am

Thomas stared at the man's reaction and couldn't help the smile that came to his face.
"Wow, not very intuned with the current situation, are you?
Well, at least I know you're not a demon."
He stretched out his hand to shake the guy.
"The name's Thomas. Sorry bout that."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:49 am

Eric rose a eyebrow when he heard the word demon. He though that someone put something on the water, that's was a good reason for everybody acting weird... He saw the boy stretching his hand to shake, but Eric just nodded, and cleaned the salt on his arm before crossing both over his chest...

''C'mon, you're telling me that demons exist? That Miriam girl has already said that... Where's the camera?? This joke isn't funny anymore...'' Eric said sternly. All he wanted was to know what was going on, and why his last memorie was a pain into his head.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:59 am

At the mention of Miriam, Thomas looked away but not for long as the man continued his rant.
"Well yeah they exist and do you really need a camera when proof is all around us.
Have you seen the cathedral?"
Thomas exclaimed and then sighed as he sat on the couch.
A thought came to him almost immediately and he looked up at the guy.
"Hey man, what's the last thing you remember exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 am

Demons don't exist. Eric shouted into his head. He was a pratical man, and didn't believe in fariytales and stuff... That scene at the nave could probably had caused by a bomb, or something... Like they did with some buildings at NY? He wasn't sure of anything, but he tried to think rationally the most he could.

He left the boy thinking there were demons, and he didn't say a word about this topic.

Eric sat on the other couch, his face towards the door... He looked briefly to the boy when he continued talking to him, and said buntly... ''It's all blurry in my head, the last thing I remember it's a huge pain in my brain, like it was parted in two...''
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:27 am

That doesn't sound like amnesia. Thomas thought.
But what did he know anyways?
He glanced at the man for a while, as if reading him and then decided to change the subject.
"You're not a church goer much, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:52 am

Eric didn't feel comfortable while the boy stared at him, like he was reading him. He closed his eyes, hoping the next time he opened them the boy was vanished from the place... But he kept there, and asking again.
The boy sounded casually, but he thought really hard at the answer. The long he tried, his headache, almost forgotten grew stronger. A imagem pop up, and he saw himself into a church, but he was too young, and with a couple... Were they his parents?

''I-I don't know... Maybe I went when I was younger, but after that I don't know...'' He said as he put his hands on his temples, and shut his eyes. When he stopped trying to remember, the pain got weaker.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:40 am

Thomas frowned. "I think you may have amnesia.
Do you remember your name at least?"
He stood up, went over to the bookshelf, and pulled out a book on Latin.
He then sat down and began writing something out.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:49 am

''Eric... My name is Eric'' He said blankly, not even looking at the boy. He was way to perturbed with his lost mind, and he didn't know exactly what was going on, God Eric didn't even know his last surname... He stucked into a dilemma, or he kept quietly, and his headache slowed and he didn't remember anything, or he tried his best to remember, but then his head looked like it was exploding.
He lay down again, and covered his eyes with his arm, he didn't want the headache, but it would be worth if he remembered what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:34 am

Sinbad had kept to himself for a couple of days. He had only been drinking one bottle of wine the other day, but even so he had to go through a period with abstinences. He didn't understand why one bottle could do so much harm. But now that he was feeling better again he decided to go find a more comfortable place to be in. He made his way to the sitting room, but as soon as he entered the room he frowned. One of the guys in the room looked exactly like... no, it couldn't be. Could it? No, Odette's brother died a long time ago. Sinbad knew that very well. But how was it even possible for another person to look so much like him? Sinbad started wondering if he was hallucinating again. He had been hallucinating a couple of times while he had his abstinences. His other hallucinations had been so surreal, like magical chickens dancing in front of him. But could it be that this hallucination was just more realistic? Sinbad wasn't sure what to believe. He shook his head and walked over to a chair in a corner where he sat down, carefully watching the man who looked so much like Eric.
As he sat on the chair he started getting flashbacks. They were blurry, but he remembered something about a deal. He definitely remembered Odette mentioning her brother. Was it... No, it couldn't be real. It had to be his imagination.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:39 am

Odette finally made her way back to the sitting room, she'd wanted to be alone ever since she had made that deal, especially since she still
hadn't seen her brother, but thought that it was about time she made her way back to the safety of the rectory. She'd been lucky enough not to see any more demons since then but that luck was sure to run out soon.
Before stepping into the room she took a deep breath, maybe .. just maybe, someone had seen Eric and could give her a clue as to where he might be.
As soon as she walked inside she saw Sinbad and was about to walk straight out of the room again when she noticed someone else, someone who was all too familiar to her.

'Eric?' she called out quietly, almost too scared to say it any louder just in case it wasn't him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:49 am

Eric was trying hard to remember who he was, or at least a clue of how he got into the cathedral. But it was useless, and he felt his head aching even more and his memories was still in a total blur. He decided to relax for a moment, and didn't even notice the person entering the room.

He heard the door opening again, and a voice called his name... He sat straight into the couch, his eyes fixed at the girl, the girl he saw in several of his memories... He stood up, walking slowly towards her, his brain running wildly...

''Your voice.... Odette?'' He said, barely above a whisper.

Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:13 pm

Odette nodded slowly, unsure if she could allow herself to believe that this was really happening. She walked closer towards him and reached out to touch his cheek just to make sure that he was actually real.

'I can't believe it really worked ..' she whispered as she stared at him, her eyes tearing up as she mentally thanked the demon for bringing her brother back to her. 'I missed you so much!' she cried out suddenly and hugged Eric tightly, hoping that he wouldn't disappear again now that she had gotten him back.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Eric stared at her. Odette looked differently from his last memory, she looked sadder, and somehow older. When she first touched him, he felt a chill ran over his spine, and once she hugged him tightly, it was like pulling a trigger. He remembered everything that happened, until his last memory, when he felt his body getting cold... He was shocked, and pulled Odette away, holding her firmly on her upper arms he looked deeply into her eyes...

''Odette, please, tell me what is going on? What worked Odette? I know you wouldn't lie to me, please tell me truth...'' He pleaded. His last memory... it couldn't be, it was like he was dying.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Odette was caught by surprise when he pulled her away, she didn't want to let go but soon realised from the look in his eyes that she had to tell him what she had done.

'I made a deal,' she said slowly, wondering what was the best way to explain what had happened, 'he brought you back from the dead for a simple price ..'
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 pm

''I was-I was dead...'' Eric stammered, and stepped back startled, and passed his hands through his hair, deep down he knew what really happened, and who had done this to him. ''You shouldn't have done this, Odette... This is not right! Who do you think you are?? GOD, who decides who lives and who dies??'' He yelled sternly at her.

He walked around, seeing Thomas and the other person on the shadows... He turned back to Odette, he still can't believe of what happenned... ''Who did you make this deal?? What did you give away??'' He demanded, being able to control his anger.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:12 pm

His sudden anger startled her, she thought he'd be happy just like she was when she saw him again, that they could live together like they
used to. She definitely didn't expect this.

'I .. I ..' she stammered as she looked around the room, trying to think of something to say that would make this whole situation better, 'a .. a demon, he said that he could easily bring you back and .. and all I had to give him was my .. soul,' she spoke the last word as a whisper, doubting that he would react any better to what she had given up to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:27 pm

He certainly didn't like to see her like that, but sometimes she passed the limits, and needed to be yelled...
''A demon??'' He spoke to himself, still not believeing. He looked upon Odette again, seeing if there was a chance of her lying, but no. She wasn't lying. Only a demon or a supernatural creature could bring a dead back... He almost didn't hear what she said after, but the piece he got left goosebumps all over his body...

''I-I can't believe you did this... You gave away your soul?? You, the last person I thought was able... was able to do something like this...'' He didn't find words to describe what he was feeling. He sat on the armchair of the couch, and looked down, swallowing her words... It sounded like a lie, a bad taste joke, but yet he saw the truth on her eyes. She wasn't lying....

''I'm dissapointed at you, Odette.'' He said coldly. This was by far the stupiest thing she has ever done.

OOC: I think now it's a good time to Sinbad shows up.... ^^
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Sinbad sat in his chair and listened to Eric and Odette's conversation. He closed his eyes for a moment and tried to focuse. Even though what he heard seemed like something that could never happen, it felt real. He wasn't just imagining things. Could she really have sold her soul to get her brother back to life? For correcting one of his mistakes?
What Eric said didn't surprise Sinbad. Odette didn't seem like a person who would have anything to do with a demon. To believe that she had actually sold her soul... selling her soul.. what did that even mean? Sinbad wasn't sure. For now he just sat and watched what was going on in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:24 pm

'It's not like I didn't think about it before I did it,' she said and looked away, not wanting to explain what Eric obviously saw as a mistake, 'I knew what would happen to me if I agreed to the deal and I did it anyway ..' she looked up at him as she found some confidence in what she was trying to say, 'you don't know what it was like after you died, how our parents acted .. I lost faith in everything and .. and I thought that bringing you back would make all the pain go away ..'

She stopped talking after a while, realising that nothing she said was going to make what she did any better. Instead she decided to apologise to her brother, but when he said that he was disappointed in her she felt the tears that had stung her eyes earlier start to fall. She just didn't understand why what she had done was so terrible, because of her someone she thought she'd lost forever was with her again and isn't that what everyone who had lost a loved one would want .. for some way to be happy again ..

'It's ok, you just need time to get used to the idea ..' she said, smiling through her tears as she pretended that his words didn't hurt her, 'then we'll be happy .. just like we used to be ..' she whispered before turning around and walking out of the room, knowing that she was just making it worse by explaining herself.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:55 pm

''I was dead because it was my time of dying, Odette. You just messed averything...'' It was the only things he was able to say. He clenched his fists, thinking of how he died, and he wished that bastard that killed him was gone from Odette's life for good. He couldn't imagine what he would do if he saw him now...

He listened to Odette trying to apologize, but he stood his sternly expression. She crossed the line too far, and she needed to learn a lesson. Not he wasn't happy for being by her side again, protecting her, but he felt it wasn't right.
Eric didn't even smile when she did, keeping his blank expression as she whispered to him and walked away from the room.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:58 pm

When Sinbad saw Odette leave the room, he quickly stood up without even thinking about it a followed her out of the room. She had sounded so upset right before she left.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:11 pm

OOC: Before you meet Odette again, I need to do this... XD

When Eric saw the person walking through him, going after his sister, he lost his sence, and grabbed him by his collar, pushing him agaisnt the shelf... ''Don't you think you caused too much damage over me and my sister? You killed me once, and she lost her soul because of it... It's better if you think well on your next move, because now, I'm here to protect her...'' He snarled to Sinbad, and pulled him away, or else he couldn't hold himself anymore.

Eric walked away from him, walking into the opposite direction of Odette.

Last edited by Eric on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Not Pleasant Reunion   A Not Pleasant Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

A Not Pleasant Reunion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: Frollo's Rectory :: Sitting Room-
Jump to: