Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the morning I'll be with you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xCinderella

xCinderella

In the morning I'll be with you Empty
PostSubject: In the morning I'll be with you   In the morning I'll be with you EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:00 am

Cinderella laid on her bed, curling up in ball and savoring the soft and sweet feeling she got sleeping there. It was the first night she was able to sleep in her own bed, or any bed atleast. The bathroom floor wasn't at all comfortable and caused many restless and sleepless nights. But Cindy still couldn't sleep. Even on the bed she loved so much. She felt something missing, something that she still needed to do. Proteus.
She hadn't spoken to him since the day he visited her in the bathroom. She missed him terribly.
Cindy got out of her bed and walked to her door. She took a deep breath and opened it. To her surprise, she saw Proteus standing by the door about to knock.
"You're here!" She cried, laughing and wrapping her arms tightly around Proteus's neck. "I've missed you so much.."
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: In the morning I'll be with you   In the morning I'll be with you EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:13 am

Proteus was walking in the rectory, searching around for Cinderella: he had to see her, he needed to see her. He was missing her so much, he hadn't spoken to her since he had visited her when she was still locked in the bathroom: it was crazy how a so little place could seem immense when you had to find a person. As it was crazy the way he had totally fell in love for her. And even more crazy that now she was in love with him. They still knew so little about each other, and still… it didn't matter. It had been a love at first sight, like in books and fairy tales. It had actually something magical, when he was with her… he could even forget about the insane situation they were in. And he really needed it in that moment. He approached her door, he had already looked in the kitchen, in the hallway, in the sitting room and still he hadn't managed to find her. Actually, he thought, it would have done better searching in her room first. He was going to knock when suddenly the door opened and Cindy jumped on his neck hugging him.
He could feel immediatly and in the same time the happiness to have her again in his arms and the pain in his hip, where Miriam had hit him, and in his head, where the injury still wasn't healed. He couldn't keep a little moan of pain, but then he hugged her back with the unharmed arm "You can't even imagine how much i've missed you"
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: In the morning I'll be with you   In the morning I'll be with you EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:29 am

Cindy smiled to the sound of his voice but the smile soon faded. She saw his hip bandaged and his body leaning limp.
"Proteus?" she asked, delicately touching the place that was hurt. "What happened to you?"
She looked into his eyes, and she knew even past his smiles, he was in pain. She led him into her room and made him sit on the bed,
"Are you in pain?" she asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: In the morning I'll be with you   In the morning I'll be with you EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:18 am

He kept a chill when she touched him on his wounds, and kept smiling at her question "I've had an... accident." he replied vague following her toward the bed and sitting down. He thought to tell her the truth, but... he had promised to Miriam to keep her safe, and however he wanted first to discuss with Frollo... but he had to find a way to keep the girl away from his dangerous ally. He could forgive her to have hit him, he wouldn't have forgive her if she had done the same to Cindy... But it wasn't the time for it, he just wanted to enjoy her presence, and he had actually something else in mind that he wanted to say to the girl...
"Not when i'm with you" he replied with a new smile: it was true, in a certain way. Sure he was still in pain but... it just didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: In the morning I'll be with you   In the morning I'll be with you EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:25 am

Cindy smiled. She saw truly how perfect Proteus was. Before she met him, she felt such a strong hole in her heart, like something was missing. She felt empty, even with her religion.
But with him, she felt on top of the world. It was like there were no demons on earth, like they lived in a perfect utopia just Proteus and her. She leaned in and kissed him softly before pulling away.
"You mean the world to me," she whispered, bringing her hands to his face.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: In the morning I'll be with you   In the morning I'll be with you EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:01 am

When she kissed him he closed his eyes, kissing her back gently: she was so beautiful, so perfect... being with her was really a dream.
A dream that he knew could end any moment now. The war could separate them, the demons could kill them any time...
He looked at her with a bittersweet glance: he didn't want to loose her, he would have fight for her, he would have even die for her, but it could not be enough...
And if their season together wasn't destined to last... well, at least he wanted take the best from it.
"Cindy" he whispered taking her hands and, with a lot of effort, he kneeled down and looked again at her "I think you already know how much you mean to me: even in this war, everytime that i look at your face I feel in peace. You are everything i need, everything I ever wanted in my life. I love you more than words can express. Normally I would have waited more to ask you something like that..." he lowered his glance, as if he needed to think better to what to say "but... our situation is everything but normal. This war... this war could separate us in any moment. And if those are the last moment that I can share with you, then I have a last wish..." he raised his glance again, tightening her hand "Cindy, do you want to become my wife?" he stared in her eyes, still bended: it didn't matter if it hurted, he just needed to know, and he had tried to do it in the most romantic and nice way. He regretted to not have a ring with him, he would have loved to put it on her finger... but... he wasn't even sure she would have accepted... and so he looked at her, with his heart beating faster, waiting for an answer...
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: In the morning I'll be with you   In the morning I'll be with you EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:57 am

Cinderella gasped. Her body got tense and she watched as Proteus did something she only saw in movies or read in books. Normally she would decline and say they should get to know each other better, but Proteus was right. Either one of them could die at any time, and it was true. Cindy did want to spend every second she had left, with him.
Cindy wanted to reply but she fell speechless. She just squealed and jumped into his arms, bringing her body close to his.
"Yes, ofcourse!" she cried cheerfully. "It would be an honor."
She felt so safe now. Almost like nothing could harm her now that she had Proteus. He was perfect for her, so sweet and caring. She was so happy she could call herself his wife.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: In the morning I'll be with you   In the morning I'll be with you EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:46 am

The moments before she decided to do or say something seemed endless in his mind. His heart was beating faster and faster, and he was incredibly nervous. And when she finally gave an answer jumping on him he barely kept a cry of pain that he managed to change in a hiccup before to hug her back: even the pain was worth. He pulled her away, just a bit, to look her into her eyes, then he softly kissed her on the lips. "Even though we are in a terrible war, you've just made me the happiest man on the earth." he kissed her again, enjoying every second of that special moment "Now we have to tell to your uncle." He said to her in a smile, maybe a bit tense since he wasn't sure that the priest would have been happy about the news: he raised up, hiding a grimace of pain before to smile again to Cindy "I'll go to search him" he kissed again her forehead before to leave: he would have kept kissing her for a lifetime, but it was important now go, and so he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the morning I'll be with you   In the morning I'll be with you Empty

Back to top Go down

In the morning I'll be with you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: Frollo's Rectory :: Cinderella's Bedroom-
Jump to: