Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sins We Share

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

The Sins We Share Empty
PostSubject: The Sins We Share   The Sins We Share EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:33 pm

Miriam stumbled down the stairs from the spire and down into the hallway. Her head was a foggy mess, and the alcohol had taken control of her senses. Somewhat she cursed herself for drinking this much, she only wanted to numb herself, not kill her senses and rational thinking.
Her mind got other things to think about though as she spotted Thomas in the hallway. The part of her that had been grateful and proud that he had survived his meeting with the yellow-eyed demon was long gone and replaced with a firery rage. She knew deep down she was being hypocritical, but she told herself her relationship with Rin was different. Rin was different.. She knew it was a lie, but she forced herself to believe it.
Without a word she had come up on him from behind, pulling his top to throw him against a nearby wall. She was too weak and drunk in that moment to throw him hard enough to seriously hurt him, but she could imagine it would still be uncomfortable, and without doubt scare him if only just a little.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" she yelled, her breath stinking heavily of alcohol as she glared at him not far from where he stood.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

The Sins We Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sins We Share   The Sins We Share EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:39 pm

Thomas stood in the hallway, a frustrated mess.
So many thoughts were flying through his head and he had no clue what to do next.
Aurora had left him again but he didn't try looking for her this time.
He expected her to pop up when she was ready.
What he didn't expect was a sudden thrust into the wall.
Miriam's voice rang out and had he not heard her, he would've struck back immediately.
He could smell the alcohol on her and he stood firm, staring at her for a moment before responding with sarcastic sigh.
"You're a mean drunk. Who would've thought it?"
The annoyance was clear in his voice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

The Sins We Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sins We Share   The Sins We Share EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:32 pm

"Don't try to be funny with me! If I had any sense left I should've killed you, you better be glad I'm drunk," she snapped, but took her hands off of him. She wanted to bash his head in at that moment, but tried her best to calm herself down, instead staring at him with cold eyes as she spit out her words.
"To be honest kid, I thought you were the only one on our side that could make a difference, that was actually brave enough to get one of the bastards, but you doom us all to Hell by cooperating with those monsters!" she yelled at him, her voice growing louder with every word she uttered before she let it drop to a soft snarl again, realizing it would not be the best thing to have others hear her.
"Your little demon friend asked me to give you a message," she glared at him, eyes narrowing as she said it.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

The Sins We Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sins We Share   The Sins We Share EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:44 am

Seeing the puzzled expression on his face was enough to make her more mad than she initially was, and without hesitation she pressed her lips against his violently before pulling away as quickly as she had leaned in. Her frown was however still ice cold and filled with hatred.
"I'm sorry your boyfriend couldn't give it to you himself," she muttered and took a few steps back from him as if to walk away, but stopped.
"I am warning you, next time it will be more than just a push," she said through gritted teeth and disappeared out of the rectory. It had been enough to clear her mind, and if it had not been for a cloudy rage hanging over her mind she could have regained her sense and control.

[OOC: Sorry Ruc, helping out a friend to not die in the nave xD We can continue this later, next time they meet maybe? ^^]
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

The Sins We Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sins We Share   The Sins We Share EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:27 am

/Ooc: Wow way to surprise a fool! and i do mean Thomas lol xD
and that's ok Ylva. Their next meeting will be interesting indeed Wink\

Thomas was taken back by Miriam's words and even more surprised when she kissed him.
He looked away as she threatened him and remained ever more silent as she left.
It was clear Miriam had met with Azazel and he wondered if she killed the demon.
He bit his lip and stared suspiciously down the empty hallway in thought.
Damn
He knew he should've caught up with Miriam and tried to explain but he wasn't prepared for that.
A fight to the dead with Miriam was not on his agenda and from the look in her eyes, he wasn't exactly eager for a 'next time'.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Azazel

Azazel

The Sins We Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sins We Share   The Sins We Share EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:56 pm

OOC: Twisted Evil heh heh heh heh heh heh XDDD sorry you guys should hear my cackle right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sins We Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sins We Share   The Sins We Share Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sins We Share
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: Frollo's Rectory :: Hallway-
Jump to: