Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samael

Samael

I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... Empty
PostSubject: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:41 am

Samae, walked into the nave, holding Kaiani in his arms. He just wore his pants and shoes. Samael gave Kaiani his shirt, though they destroyed her clothes. It wasn't that good either, but the best he could find, after Calcifwer found them. He was still pissed. If Calcifer hadn't disturbed them, who knew what they had done. Samael growled. Softly he layed Kaiani down on a bank and sat down next her. Waiting for her to awake. The bloody stripes on his chest burned a bit but he didn't care. He leaned his head on his arm and watched her while sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:58 am

Her long hair loose as she laid out on the bank apparently having taken to restful sleep in the arms of Sameal, no doubt it was a rare occasion for her to be so trusting or so peaceful in general though you somehow knew her dreams were a of wicked things like murder, atrocity and genocide dancin in her head from the cruelly sweet smirk on her lips while she rested. Soon enough though her body stretched and moved, the athletic but still feminine form stretching slowly as she opened her eyes to look up at him for a moment. Almost chuckling when she saw that she was clothed in his shirt.

Sitting up her fingers still stained red with his blood as she began to tie up her hair into that loose braid once again ".... what are you look at?"
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:08 am

"A sexy blond demon.", he said winking and smiling seductively. "Covered in my shirt and my blood.", he added wry. "The next one who disturbes us, is dead.", he moved nearer to her. His mind was already away in some thoughts about her and him. Twisted thoughts. For the good and the evil.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:20 am

She blinked when he said that so directly to her, complimenting her? it was strange and foreign to her, not to mention most 'lovers' were blow by's that more then often started breaking down in terror after a night. Moving to scratch his cheek as he got close to her, "And just what do you think they will be disturbing? You are a distraction... if I didn't know for a fact Lilith wouldn't want me 'playing' then I would say you are a pleasant enough present to keep me off her"

Moving to stand as she just finished tieing up the braid looking back at him for a moment. Yes... too distracting indeed.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:43 am

"You are thinking that I'm doing this for Lilith?", samael raised an eyebrow. "I shall disappoint you then, I haven't seen her for a long time and didn't even talk to her. She doesn't matter to me. Stay with me, or go and kill her and then come back.", he shrugged. Samael leaned back at the bank and looked at her. What happened in the church didn't catch his interest right now. He didn't even was interested in torturing those weak humans. Maybe find them and scare them a bit, but torturing... Samael sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:00 am

She looked at him... he had to be one of the strangest demons that she had ever met. Openly admitting his uncaring towards their supposed leader, there was a reason Kaiani was one of the few demons so upfront about it. Chuckling lightly "Your really dont care do you? though I suppose... you just want simple things" she moved to stretch out on her resting place it had felt like ages since she had moved at all "Mmm I should be off anyways, humans to play with and the like.... unless of course you wish to come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:50 am

Samael shrugged. "Why should I care? It's boring here. And are you simple?", his eyes shimmered black for one moment. "I guess not.", He stretched his arms and layed them behind his neck. "If I come with you, could you do your games then?", he raised an eyebrow and looked up and down her body. Instinctively he licked his bottom lip and looked her deep in the eyes. "What do you think?", he growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:14 am

Kaiani glares at him when he mention her and simple in the same sentence, but just moves up to him "Mmmm sounds like a plan" before withdrawing as she stole fresh clothes off a corpse tossing him back his shirt before she stood up tieing that long hair into a loose breaid once again. Before moving off "don't lag behind"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:13 am

Azazel walked by the nave, seeing two demons he hadn't seen for so long. He headed towards them. "Kaiani, Samael. Long time no see." He said smirking as he walked closer to them his hands stuffed in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:20 am

Samael followed Kaiani slowly and turned around as he heard his name mentioned. He smiled lazily. "Hey Azazel. What brings you here?", he leaned against the wall next to him and raised his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:26 am

Kaiani turned with Sameal smirking "Ah Azazel.... just the demon I was looking for. I was beginning to worry whether or not Adirel's thighs had swallowed you up. You should see the events that happen here in the nave quite interesting ones in fact" walking over to the other demon "Too bad our 'righteous' leader isnt here to see all of it, im sure if she did her mortal body might just die of shock"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:38 am

He nodded his head to Samael. "Oh, nothing much. if I stay in one place too long I feel like I grow roots. Plus it gets boring."

He chuckeled softly. "As a matter of fact I think she has found someone else already, haven't seen her for a while. But I digress. What evil are you up to this time Kaiani?"
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:42 am

Samael frowned shortly as Kaiani started to talk to Azazel, but shrugged then. "I couldn't agree with you more. In fact if you have the right company it won't get boring that much.", he smirked wicked. "What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:19 am

Kaiani smirked at both of them before watching Azazel "I was busy finishing up poisoning the priests daughter, but alas I believe that plan was a tad short sighted. I managed my way into their inner sanctum, but the humans are clever.... looks like the best approach in is a direct one. But we may need your little pets help Azazel, either that or we abandon this foolish plan for what it is and let Lillith get her followers killed. This is a rare opportunity, especially with all those wards who knows when one might 'slip'? "
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:27 am

He grinned, Kaiani sure didn't wait around for orders. That was something he liked about her. "Well I got myself a spy now. A working one, the last one proved to be a dissapointment." He said getting slightly pissed at the mere thought. "I killed a girl. And I promised Lillith my support." He said simply like it didn't mean nothing to him. Actually it did. He resented Lillith, and hoped Kaiani would get that. He didn't want to say it aloud incase Samael felt he needed to gossip. He would be Lilliths pet for as long as he got something to hold over her head.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:31 am

Samael just listened quietly. He wasn't interested in their talk though. He looked around and searched for something more interesting. With a shrug, he took his ripped shirt and put it on. It didn't hide much of his wounds, but why should he care? Samael started to walk around a bit, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Azazel was facing the sanctuary. He caught in his eye a flash of blonde hair. His smirk grew wider when he recognised who it was. "Excuse me Kaiani. I think I found someone to screw with." He said gently walking past the female demon. "Nice seeing you Samael." He didn't want them to follow him. This was something he prefered to deal with by himself. He headed towards the sanctuary, his mind trying to settle with a plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...   I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll fall under the spell you cast as you let me down...
Page 1 of 1