Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You found me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xAurora

xAurora

You found me Empty
PostSubject: You found me   You found me EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:22 am

Aurora had gone off on her own, Even though Thomas disliked that. She had to find her friend, If she wouldn't be dead already.
To be honest she didn't know why she had to find Lia. Why she was so drawn to the woman.
Aurora sighed as she couldn't find a trace of Lia, Not a single one..
Was she too late?
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

You found me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You found me   You found me EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:34 am

Cali had been searching for Aurora since she had the conversation with Lilith's view on protecting humans, it had been obvious really. Befriending humans or whatever this was, was not a smart move. If for whatever reason she even allowed herself to care, Aurora would've been safer not meeting her. However, at this moment, Cali was selfish and although she wanted Aurora to stay alive, other than that, she was of no concern to her.

"Aurora!" Cali gasped a sigh of relief as she saw her and ran into the right wing, it was where they met, it made sense for them to meet there. Her relief suddenly shattered into paranoia. "You have to leave, go to the Rectory and stay there, I have angered demons and they are out to get those whom I associate with. You are the only human I have interacted with fully, you need to get to safety." Her voice was stern and panicked, her attempt to sound more human-like.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

You found me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You found me   You found me EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:39 am

Aurora smiled widen as she saw Lia, ''Lia!'' She than was surprised. ''But than you Have to come with me!'' She said as she grabbed Lia's hand. Pulling her with her. She than stopped turning around, As she wanted to ask Lia if she wasn't hurt.
But as she made a quick turn she tripped over her own feet, Falling against Lia. Their lips touched,
Aurora widen her eyes. She quickly pulled away, Blushing her cheeks tomato red. As she blinked a few times.
''Oh I am so sorry L-Lia..'' She said as she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

You found me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You found me   You found me EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:10 am

Cali began to panic as Aurora tried to pull her in that direction. "I can't or I put you all in danger, believe m--" As she was saying her words, Aurora tripped and her lips fell onto her own. Blushing with child-like anticipation, she looked at the floor before daring to meet her gaze. That should not and could not have happened. Never. No. It was sickening, kissing a human. Yet, if it was so sickening, why did she get the edge of the feeling that she had liked it? Looking at Aurora, she put it down to her longing to play with her, yes, that must be it. So why not give in to that playful desire?

"Don't be sorry," Cali murmured before placing her hand against Aurora's waist and pulling her closer to her. Brining her lips to hers once more, she kissed her properly. She had to know what was so tantalising about it, what was so enthralling, perhaps it was the fact she hadn't seduced and killed in a while, the fact Miguel had refused her so having Aurora now enticed her? She did not know, but a demon's pleasure was a sinner's pleasure and Cali liked kissing her. Nonetheless, she pulled away before Aurora could, a little bewildered and breathless.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

You found me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You found me   You found me EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:39 am

Aurora widen her eyes as Lia pulled her towards her. Aurora"s mind was spinning, just a moment ago Thomas had told her he felt something for her and kissed her, and now lia was kissing her..
Aurora took a deep breath as Lia let go off her. She blinked. Stepping away from Lia.

There wasn't anything more red than Aurora's cheeks. She looked at Lia with widen eyes.
No this..this wasn't right..Aurora shook her head. "I erhm..w-we.. Need to get to safety.." She saod as she looked down. Trying to hide her face.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

You found me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You found me   You found me EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:45 am

"Aurora I can't leave," Cali spoke slowly, her voice was strained. She was using all her might to resist her demon desires and her tendency to seduce humans, looking away from her, her eyes were almost burning with their longing to turn black but she fought it off. "You have to go, go find Thomas." Her stomach twinged and she cringed a little for some unknown reason at the latter statement. "He will look after you." Again the twinge. "I must stay here."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

You found me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You found me   You found me EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:14 pm

"What do you mean you can't?" Aurora frowned lightly. "Lia I can't leave you here, it'll be your dead." She said as she grabbed Lia's hand. "Come on Lia..." Pulling Lia's hand. But it was of no use.
Even if her heart was racing because of the many emotions that she couldn't place.
Still the heavy blush. But also a not understanding frown.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

You found me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You found me   You found me EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:13 am

"Aurora, I can't," Cali panicked slightly, her head was making no sense and she frowned at her, she didn't want to have to lie but she couldn't see another alternative. Perhaps she could just twist the truth.. it was to keep Aurora safe after all. "The demons won't hurt me at the moment, I can be of use to them." Which was true, she was planning on feeding them information, if she recieved any from Aurora, as long as it didn't jeopardise her safety. "You need to go though, you aren't safe here!" Cali was becoming frustrated at the situation, she didn't know how to make her understand.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

You found me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You found me   You found me EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:15 am

Aurora shook her head. ''They will kill you! Please Lia...Frollo can help you. He knows how to fight the demons he can protect you. But please Lia come with me!'' She pulled Lia with her. ''If you I will never forgive myself Lia..'' She than said looking down as she tried to get Lia to move.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

You found me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You found me   You found me EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am

"Aurora," Cali spoke the gentlest she believed she had in her entire life as she walked over to her and took her face into her hands. "I can't come with you and you have to accept that sweetie," She said the words softly, genuinely touched she seemed to care so much for her wellbeing. "Nothing you say can change my mind," She shook her head decisively. "But we need to get you to safety," She did nod in agreement to that.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

You found me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You found me   You found me EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:04 am

Aurora sighed, As she leaned forward to hug Lia. ''Just be safe.'' She said. As she got out of the hug, Smiling slightly. feeling something twist inside her to leave somebody behind..even if she tried Lia wouldn't listen. ''If you need me..You know where to find me.'' She said as she stepped backwards.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

You found me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You found me   You found me EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:57 am

"I know," Cali smiled, relieved she had agreed to leave her and return to safety, with Lilith on the warpath, it was no longer safe for her. "Return to safety and stay there Aurora," She spoke simply, not wanting to place her in anymore danger than she had already by allowing her to be one of her apparent 'pets'. She now cringed at the word, Aurora wasn't a pet, she wasn't sure what she was, but she wasn't that any longer.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

You found me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You found me   You found me EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Aurora smiled lightly. What was it with people wanting her to be safe? She could easily fight for herself. And eitherway she knew how to run fast. "Just aslong as you promise the same." She smiled lightly. Before she turned around and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You found me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You found me   You found me Empty

Back to top Go down

You found me
Page 1 of 1