Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playthings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

Playthings Empty
PostSubject: Playthings   Playthings EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:52 am

Rin walked into the Crypt and looked at what Lillith had been gesturing to. It was a human woman, that was what he could make out, and she was still alive suprisingly.
'Lillith' he tutted in mock suprise. 'Weren't you not taught to play with your food?' he mused before laughing. He smiled however at the sight of the woman. She was still alive and he had missed having the chance to tease humans and wet his hands with blood. This was excatly the sort of activity to put his mind straight- he had been going astray recently and he knew that, but he figured the chlaustrophobia of a place like this did that to you.
'So' he asked. 'This is your message I presume' he smirked. 'Well then what do you propose we do to make sure it.. gets across shall we say?'
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Lillith

Lillith

Playthings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playthings   Playthings EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:07 am

"I plan on having a lot of...fun...with this one" she slammed the door shut with such force the room seemed to shake. The loud noise sent the pitiful human woman into a blind panic. She pulled against her restraints, whimpered and pined and looked frightfully at Rin in the dim light.

"The things about pets Rin" her voice thick, heady with lust, bloodlust above all things and that cruel twist of power she held over him "is that they need looked after, cared for...pro-tect-ted" every syllable pronounced for effect. She skulked in the shadows towards Rin, pressing him against the damp wall, glowering down at Jane.

"To a lesser demon Jane here would be a pet" she smiled at him, cocking her head to one side "to me, as humans should be to you, she is a play thing" leaning in closer so Rin could feel her hot breath on his skin and the malice in her voice "something to...satisfy...my...needs and, once she's fulfilled my desires I dispose of her" she leant against him "she's to be made an example of. She will be the first but not the last human to perish in my hands. The humans, once I am done with her will fear us, the demons will respect me, I may be old Rin my dear but I can do things with these hands" she ran them up his chest to his neck, applying light pressure to his throat "that even Alistair could not dream up"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hannahtheuncool?feature=mhee
Rin
Admin
Rin

Playthings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playthings   Playthings EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:23 am

'I couldn't agree more' he said, eagerly looking at the scene. 'Although you may have heard misguided stories about me,' he said softly, ' I can promise you that humans have not been any more than a means to an end to me so far.'
He looked at the fear-stricken woman. It was true, he had no desire to keep her alive for any more time that what was entirely necessary. Of course in between he could have some fun. In the case of Miriam there had always been some reluctance, but as Lillith had said, humans had their purposes even if they were only in the short term.
He smiled. 'Of course Alastair should be afraid' he said, 'as should they all.' He was eagerly awaiting when those who had mocked him would be punished. 'But for now we should be focused upon the matter at hand.' He looked over at the woman, eager in anticipation.

Last edited by Rin on Thu May 10, 2012 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

Playthings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playthings   Playthings EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:31 am

She loosened her hands from his throat, purring in agreement as her eyes glowed white. Her lips brushed his throat as she whispered "Exactly"

She produced a blade from under her skirts, trailing the tip of the blade over his shirt, scratching at fabric and skin "more than just misguided stories my dear but I know you" she caught his face in her free hand, raked his fingers through his hair "your loyal to me above all things" she smiled.

She placed the blade in his hand "I've taught you well, pity the others have not seen you as I have, do not know what I know of you, they should respect you because you are mine" she purred, she kissed him on the cheek before stepping away "remember she is my toy, don't take all the fun out of her" she settled herself atop the tomb that sat in the middle of the room "let me see you work Rin" she sighed "I loved it when you work" she paused "imagine she's Alistair if it helps" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Playthings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playthings   Playthings EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:05 am

Taking the knife confidently in his hands he walked over to the human. Smiling down he sighed, pondering how this could last the longest. She kept fidgeting as she panicked, and annoyed he slashed her across the side of her face. The cut had managed to be deeper than he had expected, since she had moved away in fear, and yet it was nothing more than a painful flesh wound than what was to come.
Slowly he pondered over where to strike first.
She was bound, exposing her most vulnerable points. He knew of numerous places he could stab without immeadiately killing her, and he proceeded to inflict his blade in an organised fashion through these. He started first with her thigh, which he was able to stab deeply, causing a satisfying response from her. Dragging the knife downwards, he twisted it leaving a huge and open wound, however infections were not his problem since she would not be alive regardless in the long term. Then he stabbed her in the side, the injury enough to cause mild internal bleeding but nothing to stop Lillith from having her fun.
Finally he cut into her forearm, leaving it to bleed slowly. If Lillith was not to be particularly swift she would at least die from the blood loss eventually.
'There you go, I warmed her up for you' he smiled. He knew she was by no means close to death- just in pain.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

Playthings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playthings   Playthings EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:38 am

She watched him work, frantic but calculate. She had taught him well but, she had not taught him everything. By the time Lillith had had her fun Jane would be barely recognisable as anything more than a hunk of meat. She applauded Rin as he stepped away. Hoping off of her perch she approached Rin. Brushing the loosed strands of hair from his face, looking over his blood spattered shirt, the blood soaked hands, the knife she smiled, cooed "Good boy"

Moving away, gliding almost she knelt beside Jane, craddled her in her arms and caught her face in her hands "oh you're shaking" she pouted "did that bad man hurt you" she sounded like a child as she spoke, it was unnerving, terrifying. She smiled. "Jane, Jane, Jane...you don't understand how valuable you are to me" she looked to Rin, turning Janes face towards him "I am a shephard and my flock have gone astray, you Jane, you are my sheep dog, the first of many, you will bring my flock back to me, like you have brought Rin back to me" she let Jane's face drop, licking the blood that dripped from her fingers as she stood up again and took the knife from Rin.

"And should my sheep remain lost Jane" her voice low, menacing, her eyes cast down "I will do to them ten fold what I am going to do to you" she snapped her head up, catching Rin somewhat off guard. Her free hand flew to his throat and she pushed him back slightly, the tip of the blade pressing firm against the hinge of his jaw "Now my dear Rin, give the others this message" she pressed the blade firmer "I am pissed, really fucking pissed and I'm done hiding, I am no longer above killing my own kind for disobedience, those that want to live, those that want these vermin to dead rally and be my allies or die, and I promise Rin, tell them this, I promise they will feel pain like never before" she let him go, smiled, her hand brushed his cheek where the blade had been, the small cut would be a sign to the others of her anger, that she would turn on her trusted a sign of her anger.

"Don't look so worried Rin, you know I'd never hurt you" she smiled, and any affection she had for him, however minute and insignificant shone through for that fleeting moment.

For Rin or Cali to betray her, she was sure, would be something she would not handle well.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Playthings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playthings   Playthings EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:00 am

He swallowed his nerves as she threatened him, hiding his own fear in his expression.
'As I said, you don't need to remind me' he reassured, shrugging it off. 'I promise to get the message across however' he smiled, eager to see his fellow demon's response. 'And what about the humans?' he asked. 'Many of them have heard your name, and yet they have not seen much yet if you don't mind me saying. I propose that we leave them with a pernament reminder' he smiled, looking over at Jane.
'When you are done with her I assume she will be in a reasonable state... if we leave her in a place visible from the human hideout then they will know how serious you are' he said. Of course this was just an idea, but he knew that most of the humans would not take them seriously unless they were shown directly. 'I could think of several places... we could write your name on the wall so they know who is reponsible..' he said, already debating where to place her. 'If you call me when you are finished I promise to deal with it appropriately. No human or demon will be able to question your power after our little show.'
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

Playthings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playthings   Playthings EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:26 am

She turned again to Jane, "You're right...they haven't seen me have they?" purring in her ear "this one thought I'd been trapped down here with horrible mean demons...so easily fooled...so much fun...I may play human again if the mood takes me, what do you think? They say know your enemy afterall and, as it is, I don't..."

She pressed Jane to the floor, her foot on the woman's throat "I am going to gut her from navel to nostril and scatter her insides like confetti across the alter....maybe flay her and hang her by her intestines above the altar...I haven't quite decided yet, but everyone will know whose responsible once I am done with her. I want my name written in her blood, I will defile that altar with her as a sacrifice and you my dearest Rin shall be my right hand in all of this" she smiled at him

"But first, before we bloody ourselves further I want you to spy on Cali, as I have had my doubts about you I have them about her more so. She spends more time than any among them, if she has a pet I want to know who it is, I want to show her that I can not be lied to, I want to show others the consequences of keeping pets, do you understand me?" she sighed, rubbing her temples "none of this has gone to plan, I am clawing my way back to the top, I can't fail again and I won't" smiling at him, eyes aglow "as long as I have you?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Playthings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playthings   Playthings EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:27 am

(OOC: Ignore last post that made no sense xD Me = tired Razz)

'Well' he grinned. 'I look forward to it.' He could already picture the human faces as they walked out into the Sancturary.
He moved and picked up a knife from the armory, no longer concerned with Alastair. 'Of course.. the whole place needs a bit of decoration if you ask me. Give me some blood and I'll make sure your work stands out on these walls.'
He walked around, assessing the situation. 'Whatever you wish' he agreed. 'I'll make sure she reads you load and clear. As will any other demon I bump into' he smirked. 'Any particular words you would like me to use?'
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

Playthings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playthings   Playthings EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:10 am

She laughed at Rins eagerness. And once she had drained just enough blood from the human and given it to Rin she made it clear that he was to express how upset she was with Cali, how angry she was with the others.

'When you've painted the walls with her blood Rin' she purred 'return to me, I will have other...things...you could help me with, you know how a good killing gets me riled up" she laughed and retreated into her hovel again slamming the door closed. The only sound that could be heard were the screams of the young woman and the laughter of Lillith. She would be done soon enough. This one would not last very long.

(ooc it's ok I'm tired too, sorry it was so short)
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Playthings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playthings   Playthings EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:21 am

He laughed back. 'Well then, I assume I'll have to hurry back then' he grinned, taking the blood in the closest form of container he could find which was probably some sort of cup used in a religious practise of some sort.
'Enjoy it whilst shes still alive' he grinned. 'And then I'll help you decorate the place' he said, hearing the door close behind him. Taking the knife and blood he walked out of the Crypt and up into the Cathedral once more.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Playthings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playthings   Playthings EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:43 am

Cali was wondering down to the Crypt when she noticed the brunette human and Rin departing, with a smirk, she knew this was her chance to initiate their plan. "Leaving your human pet so soon Rin?" Cali raised an eyebrow. "Can't bare to watch her die?" This was such a perfect oppertunity, she couldn't let it pass.

However, Lilith's presence pressed down on her heavilly, she struggled a little to breathe and only managed to speak as she kept her eyes fixated on Rin's.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Playthings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playthings   Playthings EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:09 am

He raised his brow at her, doubting that if she were to use her plan that using this woman would not work. His disussion with Lillith already implied that this was not the case, although she was not to know that. However he decided that it would be best to play along with however Lillith responded. For all she knew what Cali said may have been true, after all Rin was not exactly going to willingly admit to her.
'Lillith has made it perfectly clear what our responsibilites are... we don't want to disappoint now do we?' he smirked, leaving his answer open. He did not like the term pet besides. In his mind Miriam was not that- more a nuiscence of his. This did not mean however that he was protecting her, and he could not help but now agree with what Lillith had said about how the obsession with such humans was unhealthy.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Playthings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playthings   Playthings EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:39 am

[OOC: Sorry but bored and have some time to pass from revision, soooo off to RP painting walls with blood xDDD]

Sighing he decided that now was not the time to be distracting himself from Lillith's commands. He would go and do as she said, leaving Cali to decide if she wanted to face Lillith or not. However he gave her a warning glance. 'I know your plan, but don't assume shes that foolish. We will want to be clever if you want it to work. If not everything around you will crumble.'
He walked off. 'I have things to attend to momentarily, but if you ever want to discuss in private' he almost whispered, 'I think here and now is not the place.'
Turning he left the Crypt, knowing he would have to be back later for Lillith. He was unsure what Cali was after, however he hoped she would not be stupid enough to ruin any of Lilliths confidence in her. Cali had been useful as an ally so far, and losing her over some human wasn't exactly favourable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playthings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playthings   Playthings Empty

Back to top Go down

Playthings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Crypt-
Jump to: