Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barbwire cookies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

Barbwire cookies Empty
PostSubject: Barbwire cookies   Barbwire cookies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:47 am

Azazel arrived to the sanctuary as promised. He looked around and saw no one in there. He smirked and walked to the altar, jumping to sit on it. He placed the knife behind his back, starting to wait on Miriam.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Barbwire cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbwire cookies   Barbwire cookies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:52 am

Miriam hurried out the door and jumped once she saw the yellow-eyed demon sitting right outside waiting for her. Somehow he seemed so much more intimidating when he wasn't trapped, but she told herself he couldn't harm her, he was powerless. Powerless except the knife of course...
"I'll admit I was having my doubts you would show," she said wary, but still with a hint of cockiness. Either he had come to give her the knife, or he had come to kill her with it now that he knew she was defenceless. She needed to be careful now, more than ever. This could very easily be a trap, and one wrong step would ensure her sudden death.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Barbwire cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbwire cookies   Barbwire cookies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:28 am

He smirked. He had caught a glimpse of the girl jumping when she decided to come out. "If you want the truth I wasn't at first." His eyes narrowed and his smirk grew wider. "But then I thought this could actually turn out fun." He leaned back on the altar, using his arms to support his weight. "Did you miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Barbwire cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbwire cookies   Barbwire cookies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:34 am

"How could I not miss such a charming abomination?" she mocked while making gagging faces to show her distaste for him.
"Hand me the weapon," she told him, not wanting to play games with him. She had no idea what he meant by fun or what his idea of fun even was, but she knew she would have none of it. As soon as he gave her the weapon she would be gone.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Barbwire cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbwire cookies   Barbwire cookies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:40 am

He lifted his eyebrow, smirking wicked and amused. "Now I know you can do better than that. I am no longer in that trap of yours little girl." He took the knife in his hand, pressing the tip of it on the surface of the altar, as if showing the knife off to her.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Barbwire cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbwire cookies   Barbwire cookies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:44 am

"No, you're not, and it's because of me. I kept to my part of the deal, now stick to yours," she told him and dared a couple of steps in his direction. She was far too close for comfort now, but not yet close enough for him to slash her if he suddenly felt like it. She would stay clear of the weapon until he gave it to her, her heart caught in her throat just by being this close, and she would not dare another step unless necessary.
"Now be a good little shit, and at least keep your honor," she said a bit too spiteful as she glared him down. The kiss had not been forgotten, and the gagging reflex was triggered every time it came to mind, which it did whenever she looked at him. However, she would not stop glaring.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Barbwire cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbwire cookies   Barbwire cookies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:53 am

He smirked. "Now that was rude." His yellow eyes flashed as he consentrated on usin his powers. He consentrated on her right knee, twisting the muscels around it, making her knee hurt like it was being twisted. He wanted to see her kneel before him.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Barbwire cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbwire cookies   Barbwire cookies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:04 am

She immidiatly fell to the ground holding her knee as she screamed in pain. The pure fear was hidden for a split second by her pain, but she suddenly became aware he was hurting her, and he wasn't even touching her. She wasn't sure this meant he could kill her or not, but by the intense pain she would guess so. If he wanted her dead she'd be dead within a heartbeat. The thought struck her still with terror.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" she screamed at him. They were supposed to be powerless, that was what Frollo had told them!
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Barbwire cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbwire cookies   Barbwire cookies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:10 am

He grinned, keeping his consentration on her knee, though letting go a little bit just to show her some leniancy. "Using my powers ofcourse. Isn't it obvious?" He stopped using his power, letting her get up if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Barbwire cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbwire cookies   Barbwire cookies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:16 am

"You're not supposed to have powers in here!" she yelled, still a little panic-struck. It wasn't the pain that had caused her to panic, but the sudden unexpected display of powers she had not thought him to have. If the demons had powers, they had nothing against them. They could never win, and they would all die by their hands. The only question on her mind was why not more demons were using their powers if this was the case.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Barbwire cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbwire cookies   Barbwire cookies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:37 am

He smirked her reaction told him she hadn't expected that. Well won't this be fun. He would leave her in this illusion. He jumped off the altar. "Well surprise surprise I have them." He walked by her taking her hand and placing the knife on it before wrapping her fingers around the handel. "And my guess is you are going to need that." He walked ten meters away from her, not wanting to get knifed in the side.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Barbwire cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbwire cookies   Barbwire cookies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:49 am

She quickly got up once the pain had left her leg and backed up quickly. She couldn't hurt him, even if she tried he would simply kill her. It was scary to think her life could end as soon as he wished for it, without having to do as much as lift a finger to kill her.
"I hope you enjoy Hell. When God has forsaken you, all you have left is the tormenting, burning pits," she spat after him in pure anger and frustration as she quickly walked back towards the door again, wanting to get away from him as soon as possible. No demon had scared her more than he had just done, and this time she could not even keep it hidden. She just wanted away from him as quickly as her legs could carry her.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Barbwire cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbwire cookies   Barbwire cookies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:03 am

He smirked. "God allowed free will, even for his angels." He chuceled. "Or in Lucifers case demons."
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Barbwire cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbwire cookies   Barbwire cookies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:08 am

She quickly opened the door to the rectory and stepped inside, slamming the door behind her. She stood there behind the door breathing heavily for several minutes thinking everything through before her breath slowly calmed down, but she didn't. Her mind was racing, and with every new thought came another panic attack. She had known they were going to die, but now they really seemed hopeless. She could do nothing anymore.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Barbwire cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbwire cookies   Barbwire cookies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:15 am

He was amused by how little he needed to do to make a girl as strong as her so afraid. He chuceled to himself as he began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barbwire cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbwire cookies   Barbwire cookies Empty

Back to top Go down

Barbwire cookies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Sanctuary-
Jump to: