Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

leave important words unspoken.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xAurora

xAurora

leave important words unspoken. Empty
PostSubject: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:45 am

Aurora had brought Thomas to safety. He would not allow her to go alone. But she had to find Lia. No matter.
In case anybody would cause trouble she drew a devils trap. Holding her bottle of holy water in one hand.
And her Bag with salt in the other. She was more than prepared.
Looking around, ''Lia where are you?'' She asked, It seemed very desperate. But her body language talked differently.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:55 am

Azazel walked out of the crypt. He looked left and right from the entrance wing, not really wanting to go there. He saw glimpses of someone moving in the sanctuary. He walked closer to the person through the nave. He saw the blonde girl from before. He looked around the space trying to see if there was any kind of ambush waiting for him. He didn't see anyone except the girl. He smirked and walked closer. "Who is this Lia? Is she that dear to you?" He asked amused, stopping near the devil trap, looking down at it. "Did you draw this?" He asked pointing to it.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:01 am

Aurora widen her eyes as she saw the demon she had seen too much. ''L-Leave. I-I can hurt you.'' She pointed the water bottle at him.
She than looked down at the trap. Nodding quickly. ''I did.'' She tried out strongly.
Still holding the bottle towards him. Lia was a friend. She would help her.
''D-don't make me repeat my words. L-leave.'' She said again.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:21 am

He smirked amused. "Let's see if you are still as fearfull if I do this." He said as he stepped into the deviltrap. He crossed his arms over his chest. "So. Tell me more about this friend of yours."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:27 am

Aurora shook her head. She had trapped a demon..Quickly looking around. She than smiled widen. ''You are trapped.''
She ignored Azazel's question. As she smiled even wider. ''Hah! I trapped you!''
Maybe she could call for Frollo now? Or just leave him here? Demons did not eat. So he couldn't starve.
Looking around again. She had actually trapped a demon.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:34 am

He looked at her calmly. "Correction. I trapped myself. Now the real question is. What are you going to do now?" He smirked wickedly.

OOC : Mibbit won't let me back in, so I'mma go to bed now >.<
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:36 am

(OOC: Q.Q NUH!! )

Aurora stopped cheering. ''What kind of demon are you that you trap yourself?'' She laughed lightly.
''You want to die?'' She than asked somewhat more serious than before.
Biting her lip as she thought of what to do. She would not let him get away now.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:52 pm

His lips curled up a bit. "I really don't think you have what it takes to kill me. Look at you you are trembling. You are probably thinking of who to get to do the dirty job for you." He then suddenly laughed. "Supposing you even know what you are doing."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Aurora stopped cheering now for real. She crossed her arms. ''Well I am not so stupid to actually step into a trap like yourself.''
She hit back, Actually she could do anything to him now he was trapped. As she sat down on a rock. she looked at Azazel.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:10 pm

He just smirked. "So, where is dear Lia? What do you think has happened to her?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Aurora jumped up. Lia..She had to find her. As she looked around. But where could she be? ''I-I..'' She actually did not know..
''None of your business.'' She than suddenly growled at him. Narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:23 pm

He grinned. "I saw her in the crypt a while ago. With four other demons."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:25 pm

Aurora widen her eyes. ''F-four....demons..'' She was sure she could never defend herself against four demons.. Not to mention the fact that maybe Lia could already be dead. Somehow the thought brought tears in her eyes. As she sank down on the rock.
Covering her mouth with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:30 pm

He smirked, he saw he was getting under the girls skin. "Now what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Aurora bit her lip. Looking down. ''I..'' She covered her face with both hands. She than looked at Azazel, She was angry.
Angry at those demons. Why did they have to destroy the life's off innocent souls. ''This is all your fault! What have humans ever done to your kind?!''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:42 pm

"Hey!! I take blame on about 75% on what has happened here! Don't blame it all on me!" He laughed mocking her. "Now back to me. What are you going to do to me?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Aurora narrowed her eyes. Again the same question. She crossed her arms looking away from the demon. Keeping her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:48 pm

He smirked. "If you don't know what to do with me then why not let me go? Maybe I could get your little friend out of the crypt."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Aurora kept quiet. She was not going to deal with a demon. Trying not to listen to his words.
If Lia was already dead than he could not help her.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:57 pm

"She was alive when I left by the way." He said in almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Aurora looked at him, Was he kidding? A human surrounded by four demons would never survive. She narrowed her eyes at him.
''And you expect a human to survive between four demons?''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:52 pm

"And you expect a demon to miss a chance of torture?" He laughed. "Usually demons play with their prey before killing it. Thomas is a living proof."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Aurora frowned. ''But Thomas wasn't alone. He had me and Lia..'' She threw the bag of salt from hand to hand. ''Besides Lia does not have any weapons..At least last time she didn't. How is she ever going to survive?'' Aurora asked.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:38 pm

He smirked. "Tik tok my dear."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Aurora raised her eyebrow. ''Of course you want me to throw myself between four demons.'' She looked at the crypt. She stood up.
''And leave you here all alone? I'm sure one of your demon friends would be missing you already.'' She stepped towards the trap. Glaring at the demon. God was with them, Lia would be safe. She just knew. God would protect them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. Empty

Back to top Go down

leave important words unspoken.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next