Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunovabitch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calcifer

Calcifer

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:17 am

Calcifer didn't let go of Rin until they were in the entrance wing, far away from Alastair, and only then did he turn around and shoved Rin up against a wall. He knew Rin had chosen a fairly weak body this time, and his current state wasn't helping his strength. Calcifer had the upper hand.
"You didn't tell me the bitch had a weapon," he said under his breath, clearly angry at the fact he had been stabbed.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:24 am

Although Calcifer was easily overpowering him, Rin simply could not feel threatened by him. Reading his anger very easily, he couldn't help but smirk at him, knowing he must have failed miserably, which somewhat reassured him about his previous concerns.
'What can I say red-eyes?' he laughed. 'Humans aren't quite so nice when they haven't summoned you.'
It was evident he considered crossroad demons the lowest of the low, and being the only crossroads here that position fell to Calcifer solely. 'What did she do?' he grinned mockingly. 'Hurt you?' He gestured down to his own stomach wound, rolling his eyes. 'You will live, don't be so pathetic' he said, trying to push him away from him depsite his own discomfort.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Calcifer

Calcifer

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:28 am

"She didn't do anything," he told him back, raising his voice only a little.
"Other than squirm and claw and then fall to the floor unconcious that is," he smiled, knowing he had at least gotten a little revenge.
"Her boyfriend was the annoying shit," he said, letting Rin go with a smirk, awaiting his reaction. He wasn't sure if this much information had reached Rin's ears yet, but if he was the first to tell him, he could not wait for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:37 am

He covered his anger and disappointment with laughter, which was relatively easy as long as he focused on Calcifer who was starting to sound like a whining child.
'So they are pairing off now?' he smiled at him. 'How cute' he said, heavily sarcastic.
Underlying this however he could shake the growing frustration he was feeling. Not only with the fact that whilst he had seemed to leave Miriam almost untouched, Calcifer had successfully managed to weaken her in one go. There was that and of course something else he could seem to rationalise. However the idea of humans growing attachments annoyed him to no end, and he wondered if they realised how wholly redundant that was.
Looking at Calcifer it was relatively easy to take out his anger at him, and pushing him away he smirked. 'So you got chased away by two humans?' he laughed. 'And I thought your natural charms would have easily won in that scenario.'
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:42 am

"I'd still say it was better than your go at it," he smiled teasingly, taking no notice to the push. He knew of course, nothing of Rin's encounters with Miriam, but if she had managed to get away without a scratch, time after time, on her own, it seemed Calcifer had done the better job.
"Oh!" he suddenly exclaimed. "She wanted me to tell you something... if only I could remember.." he teased him. Of course he remembered clearly enough, and the words were nothing important nor interesting to him, but he wondered if this could be enough to spark a curiousity in Rin. Eyeing him from his peripheral vision he pretended to think about it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:59 am

'Oh really?' he said, not being able to hide his curiosity. Of course all he was expecting was the usual sort of mockery she gave him, but it seemed odd that she would do so when she was being attacked.
Watching him think he laughed. 'I see your role as messenger is equally as poor as your ability to defend yourself' he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:04 am

He couldn't help but smile having provoced a reaction from him, regardless of his mockery.
"Oh, I remember," he grinned as he knew this would provoce a better reaction from him, and though it had the possibility to awaken a rage in Rin, he was unphased. Rin was weaponless, and his current state meant he could do next to nothing, least of all hurt another demon.
"She wanted me to let you know you've underestimated her," he laughed. "She's not as easy to kill as you think. I've got the scars to proove it. I must say though, she did seem oddly confused as to why you weren't doing your dirty work yourself."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:25 am

Her glared at Calcifer, instantly infuriated, and although he was essentially defenceless and weak he was confident due to his position close to the holy water. He wasn't completely sure what exactly had set him off- prehaps Calcifer's arrogance. But it was entirely obvious what he had done, not only implicating him as weak and incapable of acting on his own accord, but also destroying the unique agreement him and Miriam had, whether or not she had liked to admit she had agreed to.
'I do care for my reputation' he smirked, 'and I do not appreicate when low-lives such as yourself try to stain it' he glared, anger evident in his voice as he lashed out in the only way he could, by using his hand to splash the holy water in his direction. Although it obviously hurt him, it was the only way he could retaliate and cause Calcifer pain too, and in a rage he could only act rashly.
Wincing at the pain, he smiled his direction. He was by now far used to the sting of the water, but he highly doubted Calcifer had been exposed to it regularly and he was eager to watch his no doubt pathetic response.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:32 am

Calcifer screamed out in pain, trying to shield himself with his arms, swearing a multiple of ungodly words in Rin's direction before he glared at him. His skin felt as if it was on fire, and he quickly tried to dry it up with his top, without much luck.
"Your reputation?!" he laughed spiteful, obviously mad at Rin's actions as he flung his weak body away from the font so he could not attempt another foolish move like the one he had just made. He could not believe he had hurt himself only to cause Calcifer pain.
"You're a demon, dumbshit. You have no reputation to her! She sees you as scum, like she sees all of us! Bloody lunatic!" he kept yelling, obviously mad. He did not usually get like this, but he did not usually get sprayed with holy water either, which was far from pleasant.
"Besides, I told her nothing, she drew that conclusion on her own. Guess she thinks less of you than you thought she did. Piss off," he said as he kept trying to whipe away the burning water. "Getting so worked up over a human.." he muttered recentful, but keeping his eyes on Rin, not daring to give him the chance to act up again
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:40 am

He laughed at him, shaking his head. 'And look at you getting so worked up over a few splashes of water' he mocked back with distain, ignoring his own personal pain to allow himself to mock him even more.
Glaring at him he ignored his rants. 'I can't stand your kind' he spat. 'Weasling your way out of any hard work... mere delivery men giving us new pets to play with' he teased. Obviously crossroad demons did less in terms of work, but also there was the added resentment that Rin always carried towards them since having made his own deal. It was easy to carry these kinds of grudges against demons for centuries when they were like Calcifer.
He sighed. 'My reputation matters, no matter who you look at..' he said. 'If humans don't fear you then you are nothing. We don't have any advantage over them except weapons' he glared, 'and even they have them of their own. Plus they don't have to worry about the likes of water or salt' he added, raising his voice. 'Damn you are useless!'
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:48 am

He raised an eyebrow at him as the conversation suddenly took a completely unexpected turn.
"Oh, you didn't always used to hate us that much.. you were quite happy when we saved your life," he smiled teasingly, knowing well Rin's resentment to his kind. Word travelled fast amongst crossroads demons, and it had taken him less than a day to learn of Rin's deal. Humans, and demons alike, loved to blame their reserved spot in hell on the demons who had claimed their soul, completely overlooking the fact they had handed it over willingly. His kind did not steal, they simply accepted what they were given. The fault laid with the foolish human.
"Not that your reputation matters much, for all I know she might be dead," he smirked. Though he didn't think he had put enough force to kill her, he had been rather upset once he choked her, and he hadn't stayed around long enough to see if she had survived.
"She wasn't moving when I left her. Hope she made it though, Cali wouldn't be pleased if I took away all the fun from her," he smiled, talking just as much to himself as he was to Rin. "She wants to have some fun with her before she dies," he lowered his voice to tease Rin.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:14 am

He gritted his teeth, knowing this was not a time to go into what he had agreed and what he had not. Either way his words did not change his opinion of him in the slightest, and he only glared at his next words, knowing that his actions were not making much sense by now. Lashing out was not productive, not whilst he was in the state Alastair had left him in. Instead he reminded himself of exactly what Calcifer had told him- Miriam was very difficult to kill, and certainly an idiot like him would not be the one to finally do it.
'Since when did you take orders from the likes of Cali?' he asked, curious and partially mocking. 'No offence to her.. but technically you have no reason to' he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:21 am

"You know.. I do her a favor, she does me a favor," he smiled slyly. He had not asked anything of Cali yet, but it would always be good to have someone to turn to in case he ever needed one. "And I can't deny I take some pleasure in this myself. Though I won't kill her, it's always fun to chase. Oh, and of course I can't miss your reaction once Cali gives her a long, agonising death," he grinned.
"Honestly Rin, I had thought better of you than to fall for some lowlife human. She's not even pretty."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:43 am

'And of all the people you wanted a favor from you chose Cali?' he teased, before his eyes widened in anger at the levels in which he was willing to stoop to.
'Don't you have one ounce of respect?!' he spat. 'You don't even know what you are talking about, and yet everything I say you are disregarding.'
He glared at him. 'I just don't want to give Cali the satisfaction of taking a kill thats clearly mine' he said, knowing deep down that was the only logical explanation. Even if Miriam was alive now, there were only so many lengths he could go to. Eventually like everything in his life he grew bored. 'To say I've fallen for one of them is out of the question! Now if you keep talking back like that I'll drag you personally to Alastair, and he can give you a matching stomach wound to mine' he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:50 am

He couldn't keep a smile forming on his face, and it was clearly mocking him.
"If you wanted to kill her, you had your chance," he said. Rin's words didn't make sense to him, so he didn't manage to believe them, even if he had wanted to. So far he could not see a logical argument from Rin, and though the mention of Alastair's name made him shudder, he couldn't take this threat seriously either, for a multiple of reasons. If Rin was seriously concidering what he said he hadn't thought it through.
"You're welcome to try," he said as he put his arms out to the sides, daring him. "In your current state you can barely drag yourself, how do you suppose you drag me with you? We also both know who Alastair would choose as a chipping block," he said truthfully. Rin hadn't gained that wound for nothing, and yet it seemed so much more merciful than Alastair's other jobs, he could only assumed he had been interrupted. He was sure Alastair wouldn't mind finishing the job as soon as he was to get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:15 am

He shook his head, although it was partially true. Calcifer could not have any idea of his meetings with Miriam however, and therefore was only basing his words on assumptions. 'I had to bargain my way out of an exorcism with a weapon' he sighed, swallowing his pride. It was better than what he was already thinking. 'And then I had to get it back from her with nothing to guard myself or Alastair would have cut me up, which he seems to have done so anyway now so ensuring she was alive to return them seems pointless now.'
He stretched and smiled at him. 'Don't get too cocky though- you are here for a reason, and I'm sure Lillith will start to question why you are here when your soul count remains at 0.' He smirked. 'And when someone steps out of line you know who they are sent to..'
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:30 am

"Not exactly my fault you kill them off before I get to play with them," he sighed and looked towards the many dead bodies in the nave.
"But maybe I'll get lucky with your little girl," he smiled teasingly as he looked back to Rin. By now he was starting to doubt she was even his pet. He had never been the type to care for humans, and a pet didn't seem like Rin. However, regardless of the amount of truth in his words he could still see that they gained a reaction from Rin, and it was too much fun to quit now.
"She must have something she wants...? A weapon? A boy? A family..?" he suggested, lingering on the last words. Most of the humans had lost their families during the first attacks, and knowing the desperation humans usually went through after loosing someone dear, he saw his chance.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:13 am

'And its not my fault that you are too slow' he smiled back. 'I'm hardly going to wait around for you when theres the oppurtunity to get them killed and out of the way.' Of course, for those who were particularly irritating it did seem relatively satisfyng to know they would not be going to a better place. Then again, it would mean he would not be able to rid himself of them later on. The likes of Calcifer, for instance, it seemed would be better off to have remained dead and buried to be able to walk around seemingly alive and taunt him.
Knowing how stubborn Miriam was, he found the idea of Calcifer trying amusing to say the least. 'She may have mentioned a family' he taunted, encouraging him almost. 'But if shes this much of a hassle to kill I hardly imagine why her soul wouldn't be as difficult as her life.'
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:26 am

"Humans are greedy," he told him, knowing all too well stubbornness was a factor that would hinder him. If anything it would only give him an advantage. Stubborn souls seemed willing to go further to get what they wanted, and that was when he came in to take advantage of that.
"Not too good at thinking forward either. Consequences set years in the future never really seem to bother them too much. At least not then and there," he smiled slyly and looked to Rin. "The fools are too stupid to see what they are giving away practically free of charge."
He considered the situation further, and Rin's words had only confirmed his suspicions. "She can have anything she want.. anything at all.. and for a girl as stubborn as her, wouldn't you think she'd go far to get her will? A mere soul seems stupid to fuzz over."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:28 am

'Maybe' he shrugged, but he was relatively convinced that she would not be so stupid as to agree to that. She had already seemed pretty distainful about the fact that he had gone to Hell, and he saw no reason why she would want anything in particular. Even if she did, there was little he could say to Calcifer that wouldn't give him the wrong impression, and so instead he frowned at him. 'I guess you will have to work on your charms then' he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:32 am

"I don't need charms to get close to her," he said smiling as he glanced at his bloodied hands all scratched up from her clawing at them. Of course, they were pretty much healed already, only a couple of small scratches, but the blood had not left his hands just yet.
"But as I said, she's not even pretty. She's all yours," he shrugged and started to walk off, tired of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:41 am

'You may need to since its clear your pretty face hasn't been enough to convince her so far. Humans need to be encouraged to not stab you before you can make them an offer' he smiled.
He laughed back at him as he began to walk away. 'Why thank-you' he added sarcastically. It was not like he could afford to be picky, he thought to himself, knowing Calcifer wasn't exactly popular.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:46 am

"Then I'll get her when prettyboy isn't around," he laughed, seemingly unphased by Rin's mockery.
Instead, he simply waved over his shoulder lamely as he stepped into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:51 am

He didn't wave back, instead sitting down to breathe deeply as he finally had time to recover from his injuries.
He kicked the rubble near him in frustration as he processed the information he had just learnt. He needed to settle some things with Calli, he decided. But he was in no way eager to go back into the Crpyt. The prospect of a potentially mad Lillith and Alastair was not exactly a reason to want to go down there, and instead he just sat with the bodies in wait for new instructions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunovabitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunovabitch   Sunovabitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunovabitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Entrance Wing-
Jump to: