Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freedom and Responcibilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

Freedom and Responcibilities Empty
PostSubject: Freedom and Responcibilities   Freedom and Responcibilities EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:42 am

Frollo slowly opened the door to the bathroom, prepared for Cinderella to be mad at him. She had been every time he had come to her with food, and he did not expect this time to be any different. He had already prepared himself before he walked into the bathroom.
"You can go," he told her simply, gesturing to the open door with his arm, looking at her for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Freedom and Responcibilities   Freedom and Responcibilities EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:02 am

She just stood there frozen, unable to say anything. "What?" she asked, almost like she had heard him
incorrectly. "I can.. leave?"
She had been kept inside the bathroom for almost a week now. She had honestly convinced herself she
was going to be staying there for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom and Responcibilities   Freedom and Responcibilities EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:14 am

He smiled at her, gently. She had become like his child ever since he took him in, and though she had never called him by anything but his name, or occasionally the title of uncle, he had always seen her as his own, and fatherly love was what he showed now.
"You seem fine," he told her, confident she was no longer under the effect of demon blood. Surely it had been cleansed from her system by now. He was no longer worried about her condition, but a new worry had grown in him the last week. It might have been the blood aggrivating her, but still her attitude and childlike actions had been more than worthy as a cause of concern.
"But promise me you will think your actions through, without resenting the humans you feel have done you wrong. You can not hold resentment for those you are destined to protect."
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Freedom and Responcibilities   Freedom and Responcibilities EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:21 am

Cindy smiled. At first, she hated Frollo for keeping her in there. But now she knew it was for the best.
"I will, Uncle." she said softly. "I won't let you down again."
She shuddered at the thought of dissemination him. She cared for him so much, she hated seeing him
sad. "What sha'll I do now?" she asked, ready for instructions. It was her duty to protect her people, and she
wasn't going to fail again.
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom and Responcibilities   Freedom and Responcibilities EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:27 am

"I suppose you do as you wish," he smiled at her before stepping towards her, embracing her. She did not seem mad at him anymore, and the joy of seeing her happy and free again was more than what he could express through words. He just wanted the best for her.
"I'd suggest you look for Miriam, that girl seems to enjoy getting herself in trouble," he laughed, but quickly turned serious.
"She is quite a brave soldier, and she has taken one too many beatings fighting our battles alone," he said, giving her a stern look, knowing their last quarrel. Miriam had not left there looking happy, and he could only have assumed it was due to Cinderella's misbehavior.
"But I suppose you'd rather look for Proteus first?" he asked in a sigh. He did not approve, but it was not his choice to make.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Freedom and Responcibilities   Freedom and Responcibilities EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:38 am

She hugged him back, tightly. She wanted to see Proteus very badly, but she also wanted a word with Miriam.
She was so impatient about leaving the bathroom, she had forgotten her manners and was very rude to her. She had been
wanting to apologize ever since. "Well actually, do you know where Miriam might be?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom and Responcibilities   Freedom and Responcibilities EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:44 am

"If she's not out on another suicide mission, you might find her downstairs. It's where everyone usually is," he smiled. The rectory wasn't big, and if she looked he was sure she would find her rather soon. That was of course, if Miriam was in the rectory at all.
He kissed her forehead before he let go of her, gesturing to the door he knew she had been so patient to walk through.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Freedom and Responcibilities   Freedom and Responcibilities EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:50 pm

"Thank you," Cindy added politely. She felt so secure and safe with Frollo, she loved him with every thing she had.
She nodded her head and silently left the bathroom. The freedom felt so sweet to her, she sucked in all the fresh air
that she could. She smiled and walked out of Frollo's room and into the hallway. She need to talk to Miriam and apologize
but she also wanted to see Proteus. She didn't know where to go first, so she just let herself roam the halls, hoping
to find one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom and Responcibilities   Freedom and Responcibilities Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom and Responcibilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: Frollo's Rectory :: Bathroom-
Jump to: