Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mice on the Run

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas

Thomas

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:54 am

With Aurora in tow, Thomas ran through the Nave.
He was starting to lose breath fast and he knew if he was becoming breathless then Aurora would be at her limit just as soon.
He came to sudden halt when he caught sight of a figure in the distance.
Ducking behind some broken pews, he watched the figure.
He hoped they were human but something told him otherwise.
"Hey, you ok?" He whispered to Aurora.
She had been oddly quiet the whole way, which was good but also unusual.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
xAurora

xAurora

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:06 am

Aurora was exhausted. She had not the best condition. As suddenly Thomas stopped she followed him.
Hiding as well. She looked at Thomas. ''I-I'm fine..''she whispered back. Looking down.
She would not want to have him shout at her again, So she stayed quiet.
As she bit her lower lip. Also she was afraid of what was coming towards them.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:48 am

Thomas stayed down and watched her.
She was exhausted and it wasn't like he was exactly high on energy right now.
They couldn't run the whole way.
He checked their surroundings. keeping an eye on the figure.
"That's most likely a demon."
Probably the same one that was after Miriam...
He deducted, watching as it headed in the direction of the entrance wing.
"Stay hidden, quiet, and most of all, stay close."
He began to walk in a crouch through the rubble, holding Aurora's hand firmly.
"I don't want anything to happen to you and.. I-I'mreallygladyouarealive."
He said the last part fast and was really glad, she couldn't see him blush.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:02 am

Aurora blushed slightly as Thomas took her hand. She slowly followed him. Staying quiet would not be a problem. She silently tried to make no sound as she followed him. "I don't want anything to happen to you and.. I-I'mreallygladyouarealive."
''Oh..I-I am glad..'' She whispered. Smiling lightly. As she felt her face becoming more red. ''I..am happy you are alive too...''
She whispered weakly. He was actually glad she was alive? When he had shouted at her to leave some time earlier.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:40 am

/Ooc: What does she want?! Him to come right out and apologize! Ugh, women\

A small smile crossed Thomas' face.
She was glad he was alive? Of course she was.
She'd be glad that anyone lived. She was literally the nicest person he knew.
He almost smacked himself for thinking she could've actually liked him.
It wasn't too long ago that she found out he was a spy for their worst enemies, including the one that raped her and to top it off, he yelled at her!
He shook his head. Not a good start at impressing her at all.
"I guess I should explain some things to you, Aurora.
Azazel was right. I had become a spy for the demons in exchange that he would help me find my mum's body."
He didn't look at her as he talked. He just kept moving.
"There's no excuse for my act to betray.
I had just kind of given up that we would beat these monsters and just wanted to give my mum a proper burial before I died.
The good news is that I didn't actually betray my kind and I also don't feel the way I used to anymore.
We have a chance against these abominations if we start getting serious and use their over-confidence to our advantage."
He already knew one person who had been serious all along and although she can be bitchy, she was probably the best person he could ask for a hunting partner, at the moment. (coughMiriam)
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:48 am

Aurora nodded. As she smiled. ''D-Don't worry..I understand your statement..'' She said. As they kept moving. ''But why give up hope? Don't you think God will help us? And Priest Frollo?'' She asked.
They still had them, They still had a chance on winning this.
''You only have to hope, Thomas.'' She squeezed his hand softly. ''God is with us as well.''
She said with no doubt in her voice. It was the truth.
If only Thomas would have some hope in God.

(OOC: LOL XDD )
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:20 am

Rin was walking away from the rubble of the Nave, on to the ground of the Left Wing, when it came to his attention that there were voices around. He had still not given Alastair back his knife, and so he knew that he should probably do so immeadiately, but the possibility of humans was not one he would turn down.
Looking in the direction of the sound he smirked, not wanting to make it obvious he could hear them yet. Holding his knife he waited for them to make a wrong move.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Calcifer

Calcifer

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:42 am

Calcifer had just left Cali, and had not had much time to plan his evil schemes before a familiar figure appear before him.
Remembering Cali's words he could not bare to let this chance slide, and quickly stepped into view, though Rin was still with his back towards him, his attention seemingly drawn towards something else, and Calcifer called out to him to gain his attention.
"Rin," he called with a smug smile, somewhat looking forward to tease him, though not raising his expectations. Even if Cali's words rang true, it might not affect him the way he would want, and so he made his mission to gain information instead. Anything he knew about the girl would come handy later, and he supposed if anyone could tell him, it ought to be Rin. Or at least, so he had heard.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:53 am

He glared at Calcifer, who had just essentially blown his cover and made it perfectly obvious to the humans that he was there. It also gave them a perfect oppurtunity to escape. However he knew that with only his small knife and the open space of the Cathedral it was likely he would just lose them relatively quickly, and the thought of potentially losing the knife before he had even returned it to Alastair meant he decided to give up and walk over to him.
Nevertheless he frowned at him. To Rin, Calcifer should have still been where he always was- on some deadbeat crossroads in the middle of nowhere, spending all his time with the idiotic humans who decided to call upon him. Having been giving the task of not even killing humans meant he was weak, and of little value in Rins mind.
Crossing his arms, he looked up at him. 'What did you want?'
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:58 am

He smiled, amused at Rin's frustration. It was just another reason why he didn't particularly like other demons, they never seemed to know how to behave themselves. Of course, manners were rarely important, and he couldn't say he ever prioritiesed them himself.
"Information," he answered shortly. It seemed Rin was impatient enough as it was and he was not there to waste his time. On the contrary, Calcifer had no intentions or amusement of talking to him, the disliking was mutual.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:30 am

He looked back at the Nave to check on the humans, or at least where he thought they were hiding, before looking back.
'What kind of information?' he asked suspiciously, not trusting him in the slightest. He highly doubted that anything he knew would be of much use to him, aside from getting him into some sort of trouble. He decided to keep his tongue held for the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:36 am

He smiled. Rin might not trust him, but at least he was cooperating.
"I need to know about this human girl," he continued, putting his arms behind his head, as if bored or relaxing.
"I heard you were the guy to go to," he smiled, hoping he would realize who he was speaking of. Calcifer never did reveal where or from who he recieved his orders or information, but he was not shy to ask. He assumed this was an advantage he held over many others who were far too proud to ask for the slightest kind of help. If they had all worked together from the start the humans would already have been dead, but demons weren't exactly packanimals, and they were biting at each others necks just as much as the humans. It was a pathetic display.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:46 am

He frowned at him once more, as if seemingly confused by the question.
'I don't know what you mean' he said, casually. 'Why would I of all people know anything more about the humans than you or I?' he smirked. 'However I suppose you have been talking to Cali?' he asked. It was the only person he could logically think that would have known Miriam had been following him, to say the least. She had seen them together at least twice.
He paused, as if thinking for a moment. 'If so then I guess you must be referring to the human who stole this off me' he smiled. 'But I really don't know what more you are expectng. Ironically, I didn't have time to make polite conversation when I was trying to get this back' he said. 'We leave that to the likes of you' he mocked.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:51 am

"You'd be amazed at how much you can learn through polite conversation, you ought to try it one day," he mocked him back. It was no secret he saw himself as far more sophisticated than mere black-eyed demons, and he could only compare them to savage beasts.
"Where can I find her?" he asked first, knowing Rin's patience might be limited, and trying to get as much information as he could before Rin got bored and wandered off. This was the most important, urgent question, and he assumed if Rin had gotten the knife back himself he ought to know where she was most likely to be hiding.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:04 am

He over thought his answer far more than he intended before he spoke, knowing whatever he said had the potential to get himself in trouble if he was not complient and yet somewhat unwilling to tell him.
'Where do all humans play?' he smiled, hiding his concerns. 'The Rectory is your best bet' he said, shrugging.
He hoped that this would be enough to satisfy him, without arising any suspicions. It came to his mind that he didn't want Calcifer to find Miriam, for whatever purpose. She was his to play with, and he couldn't imagine the idea of any other demon doing so for now. Although he reminded himself now was not a time to get possessive, not with the trouble he had already got himself in.
He stretched his arms, staring at Calcifer. 'Now I have business with Alastair to attend to' he smiled. 'If you are tired with playing with the big boys theres some humans around here you can play with' he laughed. 'Much more your style' he teased before waving him away as he headed off the rubble.
'Oh' he called back. 'And let me know how whatever you are planning goes' he smirked, honestly curious.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:10 am

"Don't take me for a fool Rin, you didn't get that knife back by entering the rectory on your own," he called after him, smiling mockingly.
"Don't tell me you've grown soft for a human?" he asked in a voice he knew would do nothing but aggrivate him, but he hoped this would be enough for him to want to prove otherwise, and therefor telling him what he wanted to know. Though he didn't think this was the case, it was rather fun to tease him about it. It didn't surprise him however, seeing as how many demons had gained themselves pets or playthings recently.
"She must have an.. ehmm... favorite place perhaps?" he tried again.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:35 am

He glared at him once more, wanting to tell him about the ceiling collapsing but knowing that would only lead to more questions about why she was still alive. However he was certain that if she really wanted to go up there she would at least wait so that her wounds had healed. Then again, he was certain she wouldn't be there the last 2 times. He realised that she was extremely unpredictable, and however stupid he hoped she was not, the likelihood was in hoping so she probably was doing the opposite.
He sighed. 'The Spire' he said. 'But humans don't tend to collonate where they were last attacked' he added. The floor was still broken, and therefore even if she was on the Rectory's side he could not reach her.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:39 am

He smiled, satisfied with his answer, but there was one more thing he needed to know before he let him go.
"What does she look like?" he asked, wanting to be certain he got the right girl. Cali would not be pleased if he got her the wrong one, and he did not intend to mishap the way she so often did herself. Other demons did not tend to like the red-eyes, and so he knew if he were to make one wrong move, it would never be forgotten, and he would never hear the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:49 am

It was relatively easy to picture her in his mind, which by comparison to the blank faces of most humans who left his memory with ease was abnormal. However it was expected after being stuck in her company.
'Brown hair.. curly?' he said. Demons weren't often asked to give detailed descriptions of victims and so he didn't expect Calcifer wanted much detail. 'Shes a girl, that should cancel it down' he smirked. 'I thought you were good at that sort of thing' he said. 'Now i really do have to go' he sighed. 'This is already long overdue.' He gestured to the knife. 'If I'm late I'll let Alastair know who held me up.'

Last edited by Rin on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:56 am

He smirked at the threat, seemingly unphased, though Alastair's name shot a deep fear through him, not daring to hold him much longer.
He simply nodded to show his gratitude at his cooperation and left in the opposite way that Rin had gone, back into the shadows he had emerged from. He was well aware of the spire's condition, seeing the extra rubble in the nave as well as the hole in the ceiling, but he was hoping he would find some way across anyway. When Calcifer put his mind to getting something, he didn't quit until he had gotten it.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:07 am

Aurora's heart was beating in her chest more than ever, she was so scared. As the two demons seemed to be busy she took hold of Thomas his hand.
Staying down she pulled him with her. Getting out of the Nave as quick as possible.
Towards the safety.

(OOC: idc where the fuck they g x.x aslong as it is safe xD )
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:02 am

Thomas listened closely to the two demons as they chat.
It wasn't until Aurora took him away that he snapped to and realized they should've been long gone by now.

/Ooc: Same here Shocked\
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:48 pm

OOC: O.O OMG!! You're alive!!! -huggles- ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mice on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mice on the Run   Mice on the Run Empty

Back to top Go down

Mice on the Run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Nave-
Jump to: