Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hard Hangover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

Hard Hangover Empty
PostSubject: Hard Hangover   Hard Hangover EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:53 am

Frollo was carrying a tray of food from the kitchen. A red apple, two toasted breads with butter and raspberry jam and a glass of water. He didn't know what else to do with her, and as he walked into the bathroom and saw her awake he immidiatly felt bad for doing this to her. But it was necessary. Not just for her safety, but for everyone's safety.
"I brought you some food," he said in a neutral voice, but the guilt was showing in his eyes as he placed the tray on the floor in front of her. He didn't know how long it would take for this 'rehab' to complete, but she had not been looking good so far. This was taking a major toll on her, he knew that.
"How are you feeling?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

Hard Hangover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Hangover   Hard Hangover EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:02 am

After Cindy woke up, she spent hours sitting in the bathroom alone. She could hear muffled voices
seeping through the walls, taunting her with freedom.
When Frollo came in with food Cindy just sat there silently, he arms gathering up her legs.
He sat the tray done in front of her and she immediately crawled towards it and started eating.
She felt like a crazed animal, but she realized she hadn't eaten in almost a day.
"I'm fine," she said lowly, answering his question. She didn't want to talk to him at the moment, she had felt
betrayed. But she knew it was for her own good.
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

Hard Hangover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Hangover   Hard Hangover EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:20 am

"You know I don't like this any more than you do," he said trying to explain himself, but just as much to calm her down.
She needed to realize this was for the best. If Frollo was to die, she would become the new leader, and she needed to be ready. She needed to be calm, she needed to know these things.
He wanted to know she was okay, but just looking at her it was obvious she was far from fine.
However, by the small amount of blood she had gotten in her system, he was sure it would soon be out. She was probably just worn out by the hunger, lack of sleep and uncomfortable environment the bathroom provided.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

Hard Hangover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Hangover   Hard Hangover EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:42 am

"Please," Cindy begged. "Let me out Frollo."
She looked into his eyes, giving him the sweetest look. Her addiction had been wearing
off, even if she still craved it. She knew she could control it. She thought instantly to Proteus.
"Where's Proteus?" she asked, trying to look past him and check if he was still in the bedroom.
"I want to see him."
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

Hard Hangover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Hangover   Hard Hangover EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:49 am

"That boy almost got you killed!" he said sternly, his voice suddenly no longer soft.
He realized she would probably not understand what he was talking about, but she didn't need to.
"If you want to stay alive, I suggest you stay away from him.." he said, his voice a little softer as he said this. It was clear the girl had grown rather fond of him, and he did not want to upset her further, but it was inevitable.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

Hard Hangover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Hangover   Hard Hangover EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:08 am

Cinderella's face went cold. She could feel her eyes starting to burn.
"What?" she said, her voice slightly cracking. She stood up and stepped closer to him.
"Frollo- I, I love him."
She bit her lip and she thought about Proteus. He never meant her any harm, he just wanted
what was best for her!
"You can't do this to me," she said a bit harshly.
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

Hard Hangover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Hangover   Hard Hangover EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:16 am

"I won't," he said in a sigh. Cinderella was by far old enough to make her own decisions.
"But I don't accept it, not one bit," he said in another sigh before he looked at Cinderella again, worry and care clear in his eyes.
"There's beasts out there, small devils thirsty for blood and hungry for pain and suffering.. havn't you already felt that on you?" he asked, thinking to the torture it must be to get the demon blood out of her system. "When I am gone, you will be left to lead these people! How can they look up to you when you can not take care of yourself?" he asked a little too harshly, but his voice was cracking revealing it was only from worry and sadness, not from anger. He could not loose her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hard Hangover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Hangover   Hard Hangover Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard Hangover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: Frollo's Rectory :: Bathroom-
Jump to: