Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Utmost Care

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

Utmost Care Empty
PostSubject: Utmost Care   Utmost Care EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 am

Proteus had warned Frollo about a woman wanting to see him, and so he had taken the utmost care in preparing for her arrival.
A strict line of salt ran from one side of the room to the other, and he had just finished blessing a cup of water. He wasn't the last living priest for nothing. Frollo trusted no one that he did not know.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

Utmost Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utmost Care   Utmost Care EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:43 am

Kaiani knocked "Frollo?.... " opening the door gently, she had given up on her limping there was little need to fake that anymore for the old man. The last priest, if she killed him it would mean the end of the humans.... but no. No she wanted this game to last for a long while, she wanted to make sure all the pieces fell into place. She wasn't an idiot she expected him to be ready, be prepared. When she entered her eyes darted around for other circles she could step into... none, she proceeded in. Seeing the line of salt didn't even make her flinch ".... I am so glad you are alive father, you should be more careful of your flock, some are badly injured... I-I didnt see anyone I knew, so few survived then?" a faked sad tone comming to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

Utmost Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utmost Care   Utmost Care EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:57 am

Frollo didn't waste a second, but immidiatly got up with his cup of water, and as soon as she stopped before the line, he threw the water in her face, watching her scream in pain. It was as he had expected, she was no human.
He had recognized her body of course, and it pained him to see such a sweet girl be controlled by such a cruel monster.
"What do you want here?" he asked sternly as he stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

Utmost Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utmost Care   Utmost Care EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:17 am

Kaiani instantly began cussing like a sailor on crack as she held her face trying to get the damn water off her, it was like instant acid for demon. Instantly showing her black eyes as she gasped. Reeling back as she tried to catch her breath "Mother fucker, I swear to Lucifer if I could i'd fucking rip out your spine. For the grace and glory of god my ass you twisted bastard~ I didnt even try anything yet, and I could have killed at least 5 people on my way here"

Glaring at him as her stared at her ".... What I want... now that's the million dollar question... but since you said hello so nicely perhaps I shall just withdraw, signal the others to burn this place down and laugh as you all die. But.. unless you blessed two cups today I think we can be civil yes?"
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

Utmost Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utmost Care   Utmost Care EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:22 am

"I can make as much as I'd like," he said sternly, not taking his eyes off of her.
"So either you tell me what you want or you get out of here before you regret coming at all."
His fingers tightened around the cup before he put it down on his table once again, next to his waterbottle.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

Utmost Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utmost Care   Utmost Care EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:32 am

Demons rarely showed true emotions but seeing the waterbottle, Kaiani couldnt help but cringe at the thought of more holy water. Sighing gently as she moved back against the door keeping a nice amount of space between the two of them for now. Giving her some room but barely enough to dodge another splash.

".... to put it simply... both our clans are stuck here, and lets just say I know one thing better then our leader humans are... resilient, you have a creativity she lacks. To put it simply? win or lose its not looking pretty. This time at the church is.... a very good opportunity. So the deal is simple, we play a little game. I am no crossroads demon but I know how to make a deal, I give you Lillith to send back to hell with maybe a couple others and in the meantime. You let me play human till someone else figures it out, and when this is all over I and one other get to leave. We will give you back these meat suits of course... but.... you dont go after us.... we move on to other chaos"
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

Utmost Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utmost Care   Utmost Care EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:41 am

Frollo listened, but frowned when she finished. Never in a million years would he agree to such a deal.
"Was that all?" he asked, his voice hinting that he wanted her gone, as soon as possible if not sooner.
He was a priest. A man of God. The leader of the humans. How could she so foolishly believe that he would accept a deal that would give such a major advantage to the demons? Even if he had Lillith, it would mean nothing if the rest walked free, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

Utmost Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utmost Care   Utmost Care EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:55 am

Kaiani just stood there... she knew he wouldnt take it at first, she'd have to be a moron "Not really.... oh.... there is one thing. Remember when you saw us murder everyone? truth is, some are still alive. We just love listening to them scream... well they do anyways. I know you have no reason to trust me, i know you have no reason to believe me. We both know the instant I can do so safely I might just try and kill you. But if you have any faith in God father. Then ask yourself, why he would send a demon to your door? and what demon loves to see other demons dead? I will depart for now. But I will find a way to get in contact with you gain, you have until then to decide. And to sweeten the deal once you agree I promise I will not kill another human, but until then I will not hold back"

Smirking at that as she bowed her head
"um non quiescam, donec ego recessit a mundo, iuro per Deum..... dear Father"

Visibly cringing but still smile before she moved to leave.
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

Utmost Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utmost Care   Utmost Care EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:00 pm

He did not say a single word back to her. The fact that she was leaving was good enough for him.
No, he would never agree. Not as long as he lived. God had not sent her, Lucifer had. If there was even the slightest truth in her words, that did not matter. For as soon as he agreed to such a deal, he knew they would walk free to kill more humans, torture more humans.
He would never deal with a demon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Utmost Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utmost Care   Utmost Care Empty

Back to top Go down

Utmost Care
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: Frollo's Rectory :: Frollo's Bedroom-
Jump to: