Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empty Handed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

Empty Handed Empty
PostSubject: Empty Handed   Empty Handed EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:34 am

Rin slowly made his way back down the stairs, his frustration about what had just occured still present. Annoyed he walked past the group of demons still gathered there, on the look out for Lillith or Cali. He wondered whether they were together, or if Cali was sticking to her word.
He looked around but he couldn't see them, which annoyed him furthermore. He could overhear somebody- he wasn't sure who- 'enjoying themselves' a little too much in the Crypt. He rolled his eyes sarcastically. Not that he would mind, just only if he was getting some too, and sadly he wasn't. Lillith was nowhere to be seen, and everytime he found her she just was distracted... He too had been focused on the mission at first, but it had been 5 days now and they clearly weren't leaving very soon. A distraction would have been ideal to lessen his mood.
He sighed, sitting down, empty handed. He had lost the weapon Alastair had given him, meaning he was screwed in that sense. What sort of punishment was that worthy of he wondered? He was sure collectively Lillith and Alastair could have him stuck in Hell on torture duty for centuries if he continued to mess things up. Mostly, he guessed, he was annoyed that he had let it happen. A human never had the upper hand- they were always stupid, and easily decieved. He could control them with relative ease, and he was happy with that. A sign of weakness threw that out of the picture. His whole-hearted arrogance that he lived by was nothing if he couldn't live up to it once in a while.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Calcifer

Calcifer

Empty Handed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Handed   Empty Handed EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:14 am

A smirk grew on Calcifer's face as he recognized the demon walking past. He trotted after Rin, hands in his pockets. Calling after he when he was close enough, Calcifer laughed, "Seems like something happened to you, boyo. I wonder what could it be." Stepping in front of Rin, he asked, "Could it be 'cos that Adirel lass had fun elsewhere?"

((Lol, I have no idea. xD Yay for introducing Calcifer as Irish. -shot-))
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Empty Handed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Handed   Empty Handed EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:27 am

He looked up at Calcifer. The only red-eyes here. Not that he could particularly hold that against him, but he never tended to mix with them since they were always at their crossroads.
'I don't care for Adirel..' he said, seemingly bored. 'But I can't help thinking it would be more entertaining to be down there with her..'
He studied Calcifer's expression. 'So.. got up to much trouble?'
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Empty Handed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Handed   Empty Handed EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:48 am

((><;; Oie. I'm sorry Olivia. Too many things....))

"Not saying that you cared. Demons don't generally care for each other," Calcifer said with a shrug. "But I was merely pointing out that puss face of yours. Not your normal face. Hadda come and see if I could make it worse." He chuckled, before shaking his head. "Nah. Surprising, ain't it? Not like me at all." He grinned at Rin, "Maybe we can do some damage, boyo? Something deadly?"

Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Empty Handed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Handed   Empty Handed EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:29 am

[OOC: Sorry but I have to leave you! We will rp more later but i have someone *cough* pestering me >.> <.<]

'Maybe' he nodded. 'It would be nice to know where the souls we kill are going..' he grinned. He had told humans that if they sent him to Hell he would see them there- Calcifer's deals could make that happen. 'They only have limited supplies- if they want to survive they are going to need you at some point' he winked.
He was sure the humans were going to run out of food at some point. He wasn't sure what Calcifer could do, but there must be something to help them. Naturally humans were greedy creatures. They would all have their selfish desires.
Lost in his trail of thought he heard the noises from the Crypt again. 'For fucks sake..' he muttered under his breath. He was going to have to get away from them, and fast. He was used to getting what he wanted with relative ease- Lillith was always nearby, if not some demon equally willing or a human he could prey upon. However in here he was just stuck by himself, and it was frustrating.
Somewhere quiet and alone.. he thought back to the Spire. He wouldn't be stupid enough to get himself trapped this time, and he was sure no human would be stupid enough to go back up there in such a hurry. The place was practically a death trap now the ceiling had collapsed.
'Sorry.. but I need to deal with something' he said, clearing his throat and hoping that would get across the mesage. He picked up the weapon Alastair had been using, already having lost his. It was risky taking what belonged to the guy, but there was no way he was going down there to the guys in the Crypt.
He started to climb the stairs once more, this time with a much wiser head.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Empty Handed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Handed   Empty Handed EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:53 pm

OOC : <.< are you refering to our love making perhaps? Shame on you XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empty Handed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Handed   Empty Handed Empty

Back to top Go down