Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Observing and Learning

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaiani

Kaiani

Observing and Learning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:35 am

Kaiani just smirked "Your best chance for survival" she replied as she leaned on Proteus moving to help up Thomas with his help. Although she cringed in pain she fought through it "Clever of you to put the seal on the roof though the blood in that cup? never seen it quite persevered that way before. Just make sure it doesn't get tainted or diluted"

Standing right in the first 'undamaged' circle as she moved over the line 'proving' her humanity "If you survive this you might want to try hunting as a profession yourself, though work on your circles and not getting surprised"
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:02 am

Proteus looked at the girl, that now was talking to the boy, Thomas. She seemed feel better, even if sometimes she seemed again really in pain...
"I'll go to call Frollo, please, take care of her" he said to Thomas, walking away fastly: he would have done earlier without her
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:13 am

Thomas frowned at her reply to him.
It seemed like a demon move, not telling him her name.
He remembered his encounter with Azazel and how he had evaded telling his name.
However, when she complimented him, he smiled and for a moment, he seriously thought about becoming a hunter.
And before he knew it, Proteus left him with this injured woman, he was still a bit wary of.
"So, uh tell me your name miss?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:47 am

"You can call me Falcon, it is my hunter name and I prefer it to my real name anyways... I dont know if my family is dead or alive here so my civilian name doesn't matter" chuckling wearily a bit at that when she watch Proteus leave "Good man... but not so smart, nearly fell for a demon trap. Those bastards are getting clever..."

Her eyes roaming along Thomas "Your fit enough for a hunter, but I would suggest you always have a weapon out Thomas, a hunter is as good as dead without one. Which is why im pissed Proteus took mine the bugger"
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:16 am

Thomas nodded.
"Ok. Falcon's a cool name, especially for a hunter."
He flushed a bit when Kaiani complimented his built for a hunter.
He never thought running from and trying to fight off bullies in his past could be so helpful to his situation.
But when she also mentioned having a weapon, he pulled out the kitchen knife between his belt.
It wasn't iron but it was something.
He began thinking of ways he could make it more useful against a demon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:27 am

She smiled and nodded at the knife "Good... but you never want to get too close to a demon, practice throwing it you might lose the blade in a battle but you might just escape with your life in the end. Look... im feeling better... how about you practice here while I go talk to Frollo? we shall fix the circle so even the bigger demons will have trouble with it and then I can show you how to spot demon traps"

Bowing her head to him before moving to walk to the rectory, keeping her hand along the wall for balance. Stopping at the door as if bracing herself when in fact her eyes checked for anymore circles before passing through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Observing and Learning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: Frollo's Rectory :: Hallway-
Jump to: