Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Observing and Learning

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas

Thomas

Observing and Learning Empty
PostSubject: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:17 am

Thomas lead the way to the hallway, holding the door open for Cindy.
His mum always told him 'Chivalry made a proper gentleman'.
When she passed him, he smiled, taking in her sweet scent.
He could see why Proteus was infatuated with her.
"Here it is," he announced, crouching down to examine the blood work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:42 am

"Why thank you," Cinderella said, while small a small curtsy.
She knelt down next to Thomas also examining the trap.
"Do you think it will actually work?" she asked, scratching her head.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:43 am

[OOC: Tehe, you're welcome Smile BTW, need to make Miriam meet Thomas soon.. >.<'']
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:55 am

/Ooc: Ya that would be an interesting encounter Laughing\

"Actually," Thomas studied the drawing some more. "It looked like it did work."
He pointed to a section with scratches on the floor.
"See right here? There's markings where someone tried to removed the dry blood.
Who would do that, other than a Demon?
Also, it looks like someone redrew over this spot to complete the circle."
He glanced at Cindy. "Has there been an attack on the rectory lately?"
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:14 pm

"Not as I recall," she said trying to think. How could she have missed that?
Her uncle had counted so much on her. "Well, it must've done quite the damage," she said,
pointing to the dry blood.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:36 pm

"Ya and you have to use human blood to draw this too..."
Thomas replied, absentmindedly thinking about the person who drew the trap.
They must be very serious, thinking so wisely and far ahead like this.
"Once a demon is trapped in this, they're literally doomed.
If we could surround the whole cathedral with these, we could have a big advantage in sending fear into these demons."
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:55 pm

"Good idea," she said standing up and looking at the trap.
"How does it work exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:33 pm

Thomas also stood and pulled out the exorcism spell.
"According to this, you have to draw this symbol with human blood.
I don't think it has to be real big but obviously big enough to hold 1 demon.
Once you have the demon trapped, you can use this to exorcise them and send them back to hell."
He stopped and looked at the trap on the ground.
Whoever drew it did pretty good.
I wonder... He thought as he squinted up at the ceiling.
"Hey Cindy? Do you guys have a ladder?"
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:49 am

Cindy listened carefully to what Thomas was saying. "A ladder?" she asked, looking around.
She remembered just down the hall there was a closet that held most utility items.
She quickly walked down and took the ladder from it. It was shorter than she expected, but it was still sturdy.
"Here," she said, setting it up for him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:08 am

As Cindy went to get the ladder, Thomas studied the drawing on the floor.
When she returned, he quickly set up the ladder and begun to climb it.
He smiled as his hand pressed against the ceiling.
This could work after all, he thought happily but soon a frown replaced the grin as he realized what is needed to draw the damn thing. Blood. Human blood.
He looked down at Cindy. "Hey uh, Cindy? Do you have a knife on you?"

Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:20 am

"Be careful," Cindy said holding her hands together, as Thomas walked up the ladder.
When he asked for a knife, she got a bad feeling. "Thomas, what are you thinking?"
He gave her a stern look and she knew what she had to do. "I'll be right back," she said running to the kitchen.
She grabbed a small cutting knife from a drawer and brought it to him.
"Will this work?" she asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:11 am

"Yes. This'll work."
He took the knife and made a fist, flexing his biceps to get the blood flowing.
"The thing is, you need human blood to make this trap."
He held out the knife and then looked back down to Cindy.
"Can you do me one more thing?
Get some paper towels or tissue paper from the bathroom?
Also if you can, get a cup or a bowl from the kitchen, please? "

He waited for her to leave before beginning to slice his upper arm.
The cut was a bit deep and he didn't want her to have to see this.
He winced in pain and began taking a few deep breaths as he placed the knife between his belt.
He then proceeded to draw the devil's trap on the ceiling above the one on the ground.
Surprise, surprise demons, he thought with a smirk.
He finished just in time for Cindy to return.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:19 am

Cindy came back with all the items in her arms.
She saw blood from his arm drip down, making her wince.
"Here," she said handing them to him. She couldn't even look at him.
Blood had always made her sick.
"So what exactly is this going to do?" she asked, looking at the trap.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 am

Thomas saw Cindy wince and wished he had compressed the blood in his arm.
But he knew he couldn't for what he wanted to do next.
"You might want to look away," he advised her as he took the mug from her and began squeezing blood into it.
He slightly groaned in pain, filling the 8oz mug about halfway.
When he finally could take no more pain, he exhaled loudly and began dabbing at the wound with paper towels.
"There," he said when he finally could talk. He pointed to the ceiling.
He glanced at Cindy, wondering if he really had to explain everything to her all over again.
"Spotting that won't be as easy and it will be an added protective measure if the one on the floor is broken."
He took the blood-filled mug and handed it to her.
"Use this for emergencies. No use you having to injure yourself to make one, when you can hardly even look at the blood."
He grinned in a teasing manner. "Just don't let it go to waste. It hurt like hell to produce."
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:50 am

There was a small groan from the other side "Haha I guess we are even" shaking her head at that... it was a woman leaning on Proteus "Now give me my blade back, I dont like being injured and unarmed" holding her arm over him, long blond hair loose with dust covering her with proteus' shirt as a bandage over her waist "and no offense but I hope there's someone with medical training cause its really starting to hurt like hell. She made sure to labor her breath like she was exhausted and slow down when they were entering the hall giving her plenty of leeway to stop before the circle.

Of course that is when she noticed the others.... okay those were a set back. but then again... She heard them watched them. Fresh blood? what in the world would humans need fresh blood for...... HOLY SHIT!!! her eyes darted around rapidly as her heart literally raced looking up ".... I-I-Is that blood?"
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:59 am

"It will be better give it to Frollo, he would need it, and for now i don't think you could really use it. Don't worry, i'm here, i can protect you" he said with a smile at her first phrase and then, when she expressed the desire to see a doctor, he just didn't know what to reply: he didn't even know if there was one... for now he had been the most similar thing to a doctor in there...
He kept walking with her, listening some other voices in the halls: he smiled to himself, they could have helped, but then his attention was caught again by the girl that seemed like scared by something: he stopped when she asked if it was blood and, with a gentle smile, he caressed her head "Hey, don't worry, everything is ok..."
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:10 am

Cindy froze, still feeling light-headed from the blood. She stepped back against the wall, trying to control her breathing.
Suddenly, Proteus and another woman approached them.
"Why hello Proteus, who's your friend?" she asked suddenly interested.
She walked closer to them, keeping an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:26 am

Thomas watched Proteus and a woman he's never seen before step in.
When she asked about the blood, he rolled his eyes, slightly irritated.
"No its paint. Of course its blood. You never seen a devil's trap before, lady?"
He knew he was being rude but he was exhausted and frustrated. He gave her a look.
"What happened to you? And hurry on in. Close the door. Its not exactly safe out there ya know."
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:52 am

Kaiani glared at Thomas "I am not an idiot I know what that circle means, im a damn hunter and Proteus I swear on god's holy name you give me back my knife or I punch you again. You don't know how to use that thing" moving to take it back quite rapidly, although the action seemed to cause her intense pain as she immediately slumped over before the circle "shit... oww damn... rookies... you even got the circle on the roof wrong, you must fix it..." panting gently "I think I opened it up farther...."

Gasping in pain as she moved, nails scratched the stone as she hissed gently "One of you.... get... Frollo... tell him... tell him...lum non quiescam, donec ego recessit a mundo, iuro per Deum"

it was a latin term and an old one, a very old hunters phrase 'Evil does not have rest till I turn away from the world, I swear by God' although saying the word god in latin really did make her hurt. Inside that is so she certainly did not have to fake that pain.

".... I cant go any further"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:02 am

Miriam ran down the stairs so quickly she was lucky she didn't fall. With her bag over her shoulder and her blade in her hand, she crossed her arms over her chest to prevent anyone from seeing her breasts, though it was hard with the blade in her hand.
She quickly stopped, blushing bright once she saw the people in the hallway, knowing they must all be staring at her, but somehow she was happy she had found Cinderella. After all, she lived there, right? She had her room, she must have had more tops..
"I uhh..." she started. "I could use a new top.." she said softly, talking to Cindy.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:10 am

Cindy stood their in silence while Thomas raised his voice, and she carefully place her hand on his shoulder.
She was about to say something when Miriam ran into the hall.
"Miriam? what-" she started to say until Miriam interrupted her.
Cindy nodded and grabbed her hand. "It's just up the stairs a bit," she said leading her down the hall.
"What happened to you?" she exclaimed, trying not to embarrass her.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:20 am

Taken aback by the woman's reply, Thomas glanced up at the circle.
He could've sworn he did it right but what did he actually know anyway?
Positioning the ladder and getting some blood from the mug, Thomas began climbing to fix the trap on ceiling.
It wasn't long before he heard Cindy call out to another woman, he didn't recognize.
He stared at her for a moment before realizing what he was actually staring at.
WHOA! WHY IS SHE TOPLESS?!
He did a 180 in surprise and tripped, falling off the ladder and messing up the devil's trap in the process.
"Ow, damn."
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:28 am

When she heard the voice Kaiani nearly just went gunhoe, thinking the plan had failed and she best start murdering.... but now no, the woman was distracted... she needed a shirt? Watching as Thomas fell messing up the circle. This was all too perfect, taking a coupled of deep breaths as she kept close to the floor finishing her work on the first trap. The change was small and subtle but just enough to change it. Getting up slowly... they were distracted "Seems like we are all getting injured..." she moved gently "Thomas was it?" extending her hand out ".... Here, let the girl have some privacy will you? First get me to Frollo then we can make sure I dont bleed out kay?"
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:05 am

When Cindy had approached him he had smiled to her, but he hadn't had the time to reply, because Thomas and the girl distracted him: he didn't give her the knife and was actually surprised to see how much she cared for it. He just didn't get the problem! But when she fell in pain, messing up with the trap, he bended to help her, only to be distracted again by Miriam's arrives. He looked at her only the time to understand that stare at her wasn't a good idea and then fastly he looked again at the girl, helping her a bit while she raised up.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:23 am

"Yea. I'm Thomas..." He mumbled, blushing slightly as he quickly got up and composed himself.
"And you are?" He asked suspiciously as he shook Kaiani's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observing and Learning   Observing and Learning Empty

Back to top Go down

Observing and Learning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: Frollo's Rectory :: Hallway-
Jump to: