Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xAurora

PostSubject: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:16 am

Aurora had been wandering around. She wanted nothing but to find her sister..The thought that she was now trapped in the hands of those...Those..creatures..Those demons.
They took her sister away..How could they be so heartless? She sighed deeply, As she did not watched where she was going.
Suddenly she saw this young lady..Much like herself. But this woman had something strange about her..
Some kind of coldness though..But she did not seem that threatening.
''Hey..What are you doing here?'' She asked out of the nowhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cali

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:20 am

Cali had her back to the woman, so could only identify her gender as female through her voice. it was one she didn't recognise, so quickly she cleared her eyes before turning to face her. Cali paused as she looked at her, she was beautiful.
"Hello," Cali spoke nervously, it was partly a front to sound more human and also partly genuine. She was wondering if her human act would actually work. "I could ask you the same question." She smiled at the woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xAurora

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:25 am

Aurora laughed softly at the woman returning the same question.
''The nature of God is a circle of which the center is everywhere. I think it was just meant to meet one another.'' Aurora smiled at the woman. She was nothing but a woman like herself. Nothing to fear about her. She seemed normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cali

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:30 am

Cali nodded though inwardly grimaced at the mention of 'God'. Where had 'God' been when she had needed him? Some 'God'. Besides that, the woman seemed friendly and as long as she was kind-hearted, Cali was weak. It was only once they hated her she could hate them in return, only once they rejected her for being a demon. For the moment though, there seemed to be no danger she couldn't handle so she slowly approached her.

"Fate." Cali smiled, now that was something she did believe in. She gestured over to a pile of rubble by the blocked door, there were some flat rocks to sit on which were fairly comfortable. "Shall we sit?" It was strange how well Cali could get on with the humans as long as they were pleasant to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xAurora

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:34 am

Aurora smiled again. Nodding at the woman when she asked to sit down. Aurora walked over to the woman and sat next to her.
''So..Can I ask for your name? Or shall I just call you fate?'' She joked lightly.
Never she had made such a jokes, Afraid of what others would think of her. But..In these times. Maybe smiles and laughter.
Where for the better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cali

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:40 am

Cali genuinely broke a smile and laughed a little, never had she laughed so freely. She had always been so concerned with Rin around and shy in front of Lilith... with this woman, she could giggle without a care. Well that was unusual. Although, it eerily reminded her of being human and the sensation of how much she missed it struggled within her.

"Fate suits me fine," Cali smiled. "But if you prefer to, you can call me..." She paused, was it sensible confiding to her, her real name? If she did, Miriam could mention a demon called Cali and her cover would be blown. She didn't like lying to her but it seemed she must, at least for the moment. "Lia." It wasn't all that far from the truth at least. "And yourself?" She spoke warmly and politely, even when human she had never been this nice, never this approachable. She had forgotten what it was like to be human. To laugh freely as she had when she was a young child. She had only ever met humans like Miriam since, not ones such as this seemingly voulnerable and kindly young woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xAurora

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:49 am

She once again smiled. As the other woman laughed. Glad that she could amuse her.
When the woman said her name Aurora nodded simple again. ''Lia it is,'' She held out her hand politely.
''My name is Aurora. Nice too meet you.'' She smiled brightly at the woman.
Whoever she was, She was no thread at all. Maybe everyone was just so obsessed with hunting demons, That they forgot about
making friends. And smiling as much as you can. Even if your living days are not sure anymore.
You could still live a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cali

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:59 am

"That is a beautiful name," Cali smiled and shook her outstretched hand. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman. "It's nice to meet you too." It was strange, when you thought about it, how the only thing dividing humans and demons was the knowledge that the other was one. Holding back a sigh, she smiled once more instead. "So Aurora, what did bring you out here then?" She assumed now they had moved on from the meet and greet, it may be acceptable to ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xAurora

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:05 am

''Thank you so much.'' Aurora said honestly. She appreciated the compliment. As Lia asked about her intentions in being here she looked away. Looking down slightly. ''I ehm..Just needed time to think..'' She sighed, Oh why not? ''The demons..They took my sister. My older sister. They took her away from me.'' Aurora sighed. As she could feel the sadness biting on her.
As if it tried to get back. Trying to take away her happiness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cali

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:10 am

Cali's heart sunk a little, if anyone had a reason to dislike demons, it seemed Aurora did. She wouldn't become open to their way of life no matter how much she got to know Cali. Once again, she witheld a pain-filled sigh.

"I'm so sorry, was your sister like you?" Cali asked, she most likely knew who had taken over her body and would make sure from now on, she was careful not to harm them so if the demon was exorcised, the human would still survive. She just hoped it wasn't Lilith, because then she would be torn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xAurora

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:15 am

''She was...a little bit..She just means allot to me. And I don't understand that the demons attacked in the first place. So many innocent souls who have been wasted. So many people who have done nothing, Who were just been robbed from their lives..''Aurora sighed deeply.
''It bothers me that others would want to harm innocent people, No matter the hate.'' Shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cali

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:26 am

Cali didn't know what to say. Deep down, she knew Aurora was right. Demons were hateful creatures, but humans were too, in wars, through murder, they destroyed each other day after day. Not that she could tell Aurora what she truly thought without giving away her status as a demon so she opted to be a little more tactful.

"I suppose they must just become so corrupted after being in Hell for so long..." Cali paused, she didn't know how far to take this topic, she did not want Aurora to become suspicious, so she decided to use honesty to her advantage. "I agree though, innocent people shouldn't be harmed. It isn't right. None of this is." Cali finally sighed along with her.

In her mind, she was still attempting to figure out who Aurora's sister was, she was scanning through the female demons she was aware of thus far, there was Lilith but if they were supposed to be similar, they couldn't look less alike. Ruling her out, she moved onto the next... Kaiani... Her heart jumped, it must be. Blonde hair, their eyes, so similar... She wasn't sure if it was good that she disliked the demon possessing Aurora's sister or bad, it meant she couldn't harm her but at the same time, it meant she could attempt to get her exorcised with very little guilt.

Pushing the thoughts of Aurora's sister aside, she decided to move the conversation onto lighter, less emotional topics.

"So, Aurora," Cali replaced the exhausted look on her face with a friendly smile. "What is it you like to do when your not busy being trapped in a Cathedral full of demons?" She laughed lightly, Cali wasn't entirely sure if Aurora would find her funny, but she was certainly doing her best to lift the mood. Plus, she was intested in the beautiful woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xAurora

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:33 am

Aurora looked surprised, but ofcourse anybody who would have shared moments in hell would be corrupted, She could understand.
Hell would be horrible. "I'm glad you think the same way." Smiling softly.
Thinking about the days before the attack it made her smile in herself. The same old thing just calm. Just knowing what to do and knowing what and when.
But now it was all so unsure, you have to watch out carefully.
"I vulentreered for the churched, helped whenever I could.." She sighed at the thought of her previous life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cali

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:43 am

Cali smiled at Aurora's smile, it was contagious and infectious, like a pleasant disease. She was falling rather quickly into Aurora's warm persona and tried to keep herself aware that once she found out the truth, she would reject her like all the others. "Do you not find it difficult to believe in God after he didn't protect your sister from being taken?" It was suffering that had tested Cali's own faith and led her to make a deal with a red--eyed demon. Everyone had a limit after which their faith was tested, she wondered if Aurora was having any doubts. 4miling, she tried to keep the topic off darker matters. "Did you not have any other hobbies, aside from Church?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xAurora

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:25 am

Aurora shook her head. ''Don't even say such a thing, God is a busy man..And whatever made him not...notice us....It must have been more important..'' She shook her head, Clearing her throat. She stood up.
''Maybe it's better if I go now.'' Nodding at Lia politely. Before she turned around.
How could she even say such a thing? God protected her all her life..Demons are pinons of hell. And not under his control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cali

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:41 am

Cali's heart sunk as she watched Aurora stand up and suggest leaving. She had upset her and unintentionally, it was a feeling Cali didn't feel often, regret. She had been stupid saying that to her. "Please don't leave Aurora.." Cali turned to her and looked up at her. "I am sorry, I did not mean to offend you... I'm just not entirely tactful sometimes." She tried a small smile to show her she was genuinely sorry. "Please stay?" She never begged anyone to do anything for her and it didn't come easy but she wasn't about to let Aurora leave when she was just getting to know her. It really was strange how she didn't want her to go, she tried to just put it down as the fact she was practicing being human for Lilith... For Lilith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xAurora

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:59 am

Aurora was surprised when the woman had called her back. Begging to stay? ''Ehm...I shouldn't, I should go back now..It is not eh...safe..''
She shook her head. ''And you did not offend me. I just..Need to go back..'' Smiling softly back at Lia.
It was dangerous and foolish to go and wander off alone In the first place. Though something made her wonder..
Why did the woman..want her to stay, ''though..Can I ask why you want me to stay?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cali

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:00 pm

"I understand..." Cali blushed a little, she shouldn't have shown her how much she wanted her to stay, now she had left herself voulnerable. Why should she stay? After all, Aurora was right, it was dangerous for a human to remain out in the open with demons around for long. She decided to partly convey the truth. "Well, I... You were helping take my mind off my injuries," She gestured to the wound in her side and both legs. "And, well, I like your company Aurora." Cali smiled genuinely but inside she was fairly furious with herself for being so weak with thie human. Why was it she was so obsessed when it came to finding humans who were kind and loving? Perhaps it had been the severe lack of love in her own life. She was pleased at least that she hadn't offended the woman and felt a little more comfortable once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xAurora

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Aurora noticed the slight blush on Lia's face. Was she shy? Maybe she was.. When Lia mentioned her wounds Aurora looked at them in horror. ''Who did that?'' She asked concerned as she went closer to take a look at the wounds. She smiled up hearing that she enjoyed her company. ''I'm glad I can give you nice company. But, What happened? How come you got those wounds? They look bad.'' She asked once again concerned. No innocent soul should be hurt like this. And this woman seemed harmless, How come somebody would desire to hurt her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:38 am

[OOC: You're only allowed to have one topic going at the time ^^ I don't mind, dw, but could you please wrap this one up since you're RPing with Samael now? ^^]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xAurora

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:39 am

(OOC: Oh sorry >.< Well than me and Henrike shall just wait XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cali

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:21 am

"Some demons..." Cali mumbled a little, she wasn't too keen on thinking about that, her pride was still hurt, even if she did now have something to hold against Rin. "But, if you need to be going, you don't have to worry." Cali smiled. "Perhaps, I shall see you again some other time?" She didn't desire Aurora to pity or sympathise with her, she wasn't seeking attention but just the comfort of her being there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xAurora

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Aurora clenched her teeth demons...Always demons..Such a creatures of the devil who hurt others..They must be stopped somehow..
She stood up. ''Yes a second meeting would be very nice. Just stay alive for the time being.'' She joked slightly, Smiling brightly at Lia. Before she turned around and walked away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cali

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:39 am

Cali had smiled and nodded, but as Aurora left, she felt a little guilty. She should not have lied to her... and now, now, she had a weakness. Great. As if she needed another of those. Aurora needed to find out she was a demon so she could hate her, until she showed herself to be just like the other humans, she could not bring herself to harm her. But... she did not want Aurora to hate her. Her soul began to twist inside her human form, why was it she had to be the weakest link? Why was it that Cali was always the one that couldn't be 'demon' enough? Unless it came to other demons or hateful humans? Perhaps because she had only tortured humans who had been sent to hell, not the good humans... Cali's thoughts were so mixed up, she was beginning to think she was mentally ill. Was that even possible for a demon? She rolled her eyes. Cali was one messed up female.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.   

Back to top Go down

The place to begin the task of eliminating evil is within yourself.
Page 1 of 1