Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You let a human walk off..alive!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adirel

Adirel

You let a human walk off..alive! Empty
PostSubject: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:47 am

Adirel was watching Azazel talking to one of the humans, his name was Thomas. Her eyes were narrowed as she watched how Azazel wasn't killing the human right then and there. She growled to herself, walking out of the doorway and leaned against the wall. She watched Azazel walk past her, "Why didn't you kill that human, Azazel?" Adirel asked, her voice cold as ice.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:50 am

He turned his head to see Adriel. "Why should I have?" He looked behind him, seeing Thomas busy again. "Is it that shocking to you that a demon doesn't kill?"
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:52 am

Adirel raised her eyebrow, "You do know..we are trying to kill them..Not make friends with them." She said, crossing her arms, "And nothing can shock me anymore. I've seen everything."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:54 am

He smirked. "I know that my dear. I also know nothing about the oposite side. That is where he comes in. He is my informant."
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:56 am

Adirel stood there and heard what he said. And slowly, a small smirk came across her lips, "Good idea there..Now that is the first time I've gotten shocked in years." She said as her smirk stayed.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:02 am

He laughed. "Well that is a big news then." He arched his eyebrow up. "Are you actually surprised I am able to come up with that? I'm hurt." He put his hand on his chest, mocking pain.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:04 am

Adirel rolled her eyes when he mocked pain, "Oh, no, not really..But I am surprised your hurt." She said as she put her hand over her mouth as if she was even more shocked. She then smirked and lowered her head, "Good job with that plan."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:10 am

He smirked. "Well thank you. Don't you just wish you had come up with that yourself." He winked at her. "I'm sure he would have been more happy to kiss you than me." He laughed remembering the mans embarasment.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:17 am

Adirel shrugged, "Maybe." She then made a disgusted face, "That was just...gross seeing that. And you know how much I hate humans..they even come close to my lips like that, and they will be killed in no seconds flat." She said as she growled even thinking about that, "Disgusting.."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:22 am

He smirked. "Well I suppose you find them disgusting. I have been dealing with alot of humans in my trips to the surface."
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:25 am

"I've been killing humans." She laughed as she walked to him.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:30 am

He smirked. "I know you have, but have you ever tried playing with them before you do? It's actually fun." He said in an amused tone.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:31 am

"Not really..I haven't been doing that lately..Feel like it isn't as fun as it use to be.." She said as she looked to her left.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:35 am

He nodded. "I know where you are coming from. I haven't been stepping out before this raid took place because I felt like I have done it all. Though this situation amuses me a little bit." He laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:40 am

Adirel nodded at him, before looking around, "It is amusing..Though..then it's not amusing when I remember that I don't have my powers." She then sighed, "But, like you said earlier..Don't need my powers, just find their weaknesses..And I think I just found out one of the human's weaknesses..." She said as she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:42 am

He cocked one eyebrow up. "You mean his?" He pointed with his thumb to the nave behind them.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:44 am

"Yup..who else? I can't find the other demons." She growled, looking at the man in the Nave, "His family."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:49 am

He smirked. "It really is his weakness. I should probably check the bodies to find his mother. She is my only leverage on him."
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:50 am

Adirel looked back at him, "You want help?" She asked as she put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:54 am

He nodded, smirking widely. "Sure. Let's start from the crypt. Alastair piled all the bodies there." He said making his way slowly to the crypt stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You let a human walk off..alive!   You let a human walk off..alive! Empty

Back to top Go down

You let a human walk off..alive!
Page 1 of 1