Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wanna play with fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiani

Kaiani

I wanna play with fire  Empty
PostSubject: I wanna play with fire    I wanna play with fire  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:31 am

Kaiani just walked all the way from the hallway to the Rectory to the Front Entrance, it was a bit of a walk but on the way she had been collecting things mostly sharp things. It wouldnt be the best demons had ever had but it would help those trapped in weaker bodies, just shaking her head as she dropped the stuff leaning up against the wall nest to the stairs of the crypt. Undoing her long blonde hair from that ponytail it had been in since the attack and even tossing off her jacket as she stretched, this body was in fine shape.... all the other other female demons had picked something 'pretty' no what she had needed and wanted was power.

Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play with fire    I wanna play with fire  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:41 am

Hearing the commotion, and assuming it was the result of Cali's return, Alastair made it up the stairs to see Kaiani waiting by the entrance. He noticed her pile of makeshift weapons and nodded in approval. She had plenty of scraps to help make more weapons if they needed them.
'So whats the story?' he asked, watching Rin and Cali come over arguing. Typical. They were all so.. immature. Kaiani seemed to have got the right idea, not giving a shit who bossed her around, and he respected her for that.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play with fire    I wanna play with fire  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Kaiani just leaned back yawning gently as she watched the two arguing go by, smirking at her own little craftsmanship turning to Alastair "Cali tried to fake being human, got caught within a few seconds in a demon trap.... I mentally tortured till Rin came along, pinning the two of them against one another. Lillith is 'trying' to control the situation between her two little fuck toys but its not working. She's lost her edge hasn't she? I would have killed one or both of them by now"

Shaking her head gently, she never hid the fact that she didnt like Lillith or kept up the pretense that she played nice with other demons. Watching Alastair now "I brought you some weapons, figured one of the smarter ones of us could use em'.... my compliments on your choice of host, he seems physically able which will be more then helpful now, foolish to choose a weak body consider our powers are near useless in churches"
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play with fire    I wanna play with fire  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:23 am

'I never expected it to go to plan, and frankly I'm embarassed that our leader didn't either.' He shook his head. 'Not that I complained.. slicing her up was worth it.'
He turned to Kaiani at her comment, his mouth turning up into a smile at her attempt to compliment him. 'Yes, well. I have no interest in looks- I can not see the point in doing a job badly. If my body was useless then so would I and wheres the fun in that?'
He looked at her weapons. 'I have a stockpile down there' he pointed to the Crypt. 'Feel free to arm yourself. And not just against the humans' he winked. He was just as tired with his company as she seemed to be. 'So what's your job here?' he asked. Obviously his place was clear- torture was his only real forte.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play with fire    I wanna play with fire  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:55 am

"Im surprised you didnt just slice her to ribbons, perhaps that is why they did it without me around" smirking at that thought... her black eyes watching Alastair "Yes well... out 'leader' didnt have the foresight for that nor did Rin, Cali or Tammi. Which reminds me where is that little priestess of Lucifer?" looking around the room for a moment "probably off killing any stragglers I didnt find. As for the weapons, it is appreciated though im sure you have the really nasty ones hidden away all to yourself just in case one of us brings you a 'present'.... which reminds me I had an infant boy for you but I sort of dropped him out a window. I'll get you a something better after all, your work is admirable" Chuckling gently at his question, moving to walk closer to Alastair her voice getting low now so the conversation was between the two of them.

"It should be obvious.... after all, who better for those higher in the foodchain to get to judge the 'skills' of our 'leader' she failed once before, if she does again... well then... there is no room for failure in hell is there?" Grinning widely at that before just leaning back away "Other then that I am simply the one who makes sure more then one demon makes it out of this church"
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play with fire    I wanna play with fire  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:29 am

'Yes I don't think Lillith or Rin would have appreciated your involvement' he said. 'They did intend to have Cali in one piece by the end of it.. Would have certainly made it more fun though..' he winked.
'I don't know where shes got to, nor do I care particularly' he shrugged off. 'I'm counting the days til we can escape and there's not a drop of blood left to spill. My weapons- yes I suppose I do have a few suprises up my sleeves. Not just for the humans..' he smirked. 'The ones that can't die are always more fun..'
He listened intently to her at the mention of a body. 'Well.. it was a shame that one went to waste, but no matter. I have a few to tie me over until then. And I can always rely on you if I need more' he smiled.
He listened to her brag, not particularly impressed but nevertheless listening. 'Well keep a close eye on the place' he smirked. 'A lot can happen when demons are forced to stay friendly for more than a few days.' He notioned to the arguments. 'All Hell will break loose sooner or later' he said, a wicked smile across his face.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play with fire    I wanna play with fire  EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:25 am

Kaiani ran her fingers through her long blond hair as she listened and then quickly fixed it back into a ponytail "All hell.... yes... that is quite true, same can be said for humans though. Drive them to the breaking point with fear and stress, slowly the paranoia settles in... soon enough they will be tearing at one anothers throats" just smiling at the mere idea of it. All the while she looked over at the argument going on shaking her head

"....I think our 'oh so wise and strong leader' is creating more trouble then it is worth though... look at them, petty squabbling like children trying to get the shiny toy. Cali is young and ignorant she has some mild excuse... but Rin? hah, Lillith acts like he's more important then even you. Which we both know is far from the truth, considering im sure you could kill both their hosts. Oh well... I look forward to the chaos that will come from all of this"
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play with fire    I wanna play with fire  EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 am

He nodded. 'You've got the right idea.. shame for the rest of them' he smirked.
'I don't consider any of them particularly strong.. if Lillith keeps slipping up then my paitence will wear thin. As for Cali and Rin- well I agree. I certainly don't appreciate being ordered around by either of them just because they happen to have fucked Lillith once in a while. And yes- their hosts don't exactly seem the sort who would win a war.'
He shook his head in bemusement. Over hearing what was happening in the Crypt he couldn't help but sigh, unamused. 'If they break any of my equipment..' he started.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play with fire    I wanna play with fire  EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:15 am

"oh im sure you can replace anything with the broken pieces of their bodies.... if not it will at least soothe your anger hearing them scream in pain. Though knowing Adirel she might just like it, twisted little soul... i heard she was one of your bi-products, any truth to that?"

Thinking it over in her head as she in her mind the little chesspieces started to move

"If one wanted to use this disruption of Lillith's power to make a hierarchy change, to solidify the claim they would need the support of a few higher ranked demons. Tammi and that crossroads demon are almost completely neutral on the matter.... but Azazel.... im sure he doesnt like being trapped here as much as you don't Alistair"
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play with fire    I wanna play with fire  EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:28 am

'Yes.. I think most of you are' he smiled. 'Eventually they all pass through my hands' he said. 'Their screams stay with me whenever I want to rip out their throats...'
He listened to her plan. 'Well I don't know what it will take to get her pets to turn.. not that they are of much use to me. Azazel.. well, you would have to talk to him. We don't speak much- hes on the surface, dealing with humans. I'm below torturing you lot. Its never been something we've ever had to cross paths with...'
He didn't know what she was really planning on doing. But he wasn't one to put a plan in action unless he was certain he would succeed. For now he would encourage, but he would leave it to her. Therefore no matter what happened he could always clean up the pieces.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play with fire    I wanna play with fire  EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:36 am

"Hahahaha.... then I suppose we all are your little twisted children, laying on your table letting you mold us into the demons we are. I remember your face in the fires of hell. Most of my old torture was a blur, filled with pain, pleasure and blood..... ah fun times... as for Lillith's pets... let them join once the deed is done or cull the herd after all... Calli got stuck in a trap before, who says she wont do it gain" Grinning at that "poor thing is too clumsy for her own good"

"....you should try talking to him, after all you may find out you have more in common then you think, though I would suggest you make little Adirel mop up first. i wouldn't be surprised if she bent over more then willingly a second time. I do not need such base urges, I'll release any anger unto my next victim but I suppose it passes the time"

Hearing the quite loud ending in the crypt ".... hah... well. Perhaps no too much time? business as usual now it seems. I must get back out on patrol Alistair" nodding her head to him before walking off "think on it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play with fire    I wanna play with fire  Empty

Back to top Go down

I wanna play with fire
Page 1 of 1