Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Follow me, ok?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Proteus

Proteus

Follow me, ok? Empty
PostSubject: Follow me, ok?   Follow me, ok? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:04 am

Proteus walked carefully in the sanctuary, still keeping Cinderella's hand, like in that way he could already protect her: he was as curious as her to know in what conditions the cathedral was... and even more worried to understand if demons had taken control there...
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

Follow me, ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow me, ok?   Follow me, ok? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:16 am

Cindy's eyes bounced curiously. She was scared but excited to see what was yet to come. She kept close to Proteus, she felt safe with him. Like her could protect her from anything.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Follow me, ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow me, ok?   Follow me, ok? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:51 am

Stepping in the sanctuary, Proteus started to look around: the place seemed to be fine. The altar, and also the organ... everything was as it has always been... Proteus smiled to Cindy and, i a low voice since he still wasn't sure that there weren't demons, he whispered to her: "It seems to be ok here..."
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

Follow me, ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow me, ok?   Follow me, ok? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Cindy smiled in relief and then realized that she was still tightly holding his hand. She quickly let go, and blushed a bit then walked towards a painting on the wall. "Well, I'm glad some of it hasn't been destroyed," she said tracing the frame of the picture. She took a look around to make sure there were no unwanted guests, then sat down on a coach. She took a look at Proteus and smiled. He seemed nice, she wondered why she hadn't noticed him before. "What do you think we should do about this place?" she asked. "Do you think we should just leave it to the demons or should we take a stand?" She knew that demons shouldn't have control over the one place holy in the city but she wasn't about to volunteer herself to get them out.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Follow me, ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow me, ok?   Follow me, ok? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:48 am

Miriam had stumbled into the sanctuary a good while after the demons had left.
She wanted to make sure they were really gone, and really carefully she had peeked through the door to the sanctuary.
She hadn't spotted any demons, but... two people were quite obvious in the middle of the room. It was as if they weren't even trying to hide, did they really not understand how dangerous it was out there? All by themselves?
She recognized the girl as Frollo's niese and thought at least she should know better, if not the guy.
Looking around to make sure no demons were around she quickly moved herself over to the couple.
She must have looked horrible, with her bleeding lip, bruises and dislocated shoulder, and in any other circumstances she would not have seeked help from them or anyone else, but she needed to get her shoulder back into it's socket.
She cleared her throat to get their attention when she was fairly close and looked from the girl and to the guy.
"Hi.. ehmm... I was wondering if you could help me with my shoulder," she mumbled and looked away, not revealing the pain she was in.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Follow me, ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow me, ok?   Follow me, ok? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:04 am

Proteus was going to answer to Cinderella when his attention was caught by something else... a noise, and then a voice... he turned just to see a girl in an horrible condition. He didn't remember if he had seen her in the rectory, he had been pretty caught by his thoughts and hadn't focused on anyone, but in that moment he didn't think about it, he didn't even think about the fact that she could have been even a demon, he just ran toward her: even if she wanted to hide the pain, it was still evident, and he knew how it felt. He wasn't a doctor, but as a sportive it had happened to him a couple of time and he knew how to help her... thought, it would have been painful... "Yes, yes i can. But you should sit down, it will hurt, but I will be as fast as i can" he told her, with a gentle voice, trying to be comforting. He wondered if it was the only serious wound that the girl had received, and wondered also how she had been reduced herself in that way, but it was better think first to heal her, and then check and ask about the rest.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Follow me, ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow me, ok?   Follow me, ok? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:10 am

She smiled at him, but still just shook her head.
"I can wait, we need to get out of here. All of us, do you have any idea how dangerous it is here?" she asked, a bit impatient, as if she was in a serious hurry to get back into the rectory. Maybe she could have managed out here on her own, hiding, but a group of humans in the open space meant easy pray for demons.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Follow me, ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow me, ok?   Follow me, ok? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:18 am

He nodded at her, she was right: him and Cindy had been probably irresponsible coming there. Even paying attention that place was dangerous, and if the girl was in that conditions because of the demons... turning toward Cinderella he told her "She's right, it's better go back" then, turning again toward her, he asked attentive "Can you walk?"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Follow me, ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow me, ok?   Follow me, ok? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:25 am

"A dislocated shoulder won't make me crippled," she snorted, almost offended as she started walking quickly towards the rectory once again. She had walked out to them on her own, had she not? So why would she need help back?
All she worried about now was getting back in time, before the demons returned.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Follow me, ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow me, ok?   Follow me, ok? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:30 am

Proteus seemed surprised by her reaction: he didn't want to doubt about her strenght. Being careful that Cinderella was with them and that she was coming back as well, he followed Miriam toward the rectory "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to... offend you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Follow me, ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow me, ok?   Follow me, ok? Empty

Back to top Go down

Follow me, ok?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Sanctuary-
Jump to: