Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surprise, Surprise

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas

Thomas

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:36 pm

After what felt like hours, Thomas sighed and collapsed on a broken pew.
He wasn't really tired but the sight of the dead was really taking a toll on him and he still hadn't found his mum.
It's hopeless, he thought as he stared across the room.
The rubble really was immense and looked almost impossible to traverse.
He glanced over in the direction of the Left Wing.
He could've sworn he heard voices. Demons?

/Ooc: Anyone want to plot? PM me please 'cause im bored out of my mind\
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Thomas

Thomas

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:35 am

He started heading towards the Left Wing but panic stopped him.
His reason for leaving the rectory was to find his mother's body.
Not spy on demons.
"I better start coming up with protective measures," he whispered to himself as he headed back toward the 2 lecterns that bordered the Nave and the Sanctuary.
Okay, time to get to work. He thought then pulled out one of the bags of salt Frollo had given him.
He reached in and sprinkled some salt from the wall on the left end all the way to the wall on the right end.
Thomas stepped back and examined the trail of salt. It was a bit thin but he hoped it would work as a kind of barrier.
He then searched the area for large pieces of broken pews. He found a couple fairly in tact with a few smashed off ends.
But it was while he was trying to shift them to the salt trail, that he realized this would definitely take more than 1 person to move.
So instead he searched for large pieces of rubble that he could use.
He began placing them in front of the salt trail to keep it hidden.
Anyone coming from the Sanctuary to the Nave would see the salt but it would be a nice little surprise from any Demons trying to get closer to the rectory.
Once he was done, he sat on the ground and checked his salt stash. He sighed.
He was beat and he had nearly used a whole bag up.
When he finally got up, he went around and collected some small stones.
After collecting about 7 of them, he groaned.
"The first step was easy but this next one is most definitely going to ruin my taste buds."
He began to lick the stones, getting them wet enough to mixed and cover with the salt.
Salted Stones. Now all I need is a slingshot...
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:21 am

Azazel could see someone get busy in the Nave. He smirked and decided to go closer, carefully stepping over the broken glass and rubbel. "What are you doing boy?" He asked taking a seat on one of the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:30 am

Thomas jumped in surprise, dropping the bag containing the salt stones.
He turned to see a man sitting on one of the rocks.
"I uh I was looking for something - one. I am looking for someone."
He reached down and picked up the bag, studying the man as he did.
"I'm Thomas. You...?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:35 am

He smirked. "I'm looking for some entertainment. Will you give me some?" He laughed softly. "Who were you looking for my boy?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:41 am

Entertainment? At a time like this? He must be a-
Thomas gasped as a new set of emotions surged through him and he gripped the salt stone bag tighter.
He took a few steps back and glared at the man. "You're a Demon. Aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:46 am

He laughed and clapped his hands. "Clever boy. How should I reward you?" He asked standing up and walking closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:51 am

"Stay Away!"
Thomas all but screamed when the Demon started approaching him.
He jumped back, falling over a huge pew in the process.
In a panic, he reached in his bag and threw a salted rock in the Demon's direction.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:54 am

He laughed as he saw the boy fall over. "I'm not moving." He then dodged the rock and looked at it. "Wow, you almost hit me with it." He poked the rock, making a face. "Salt.... that is inventive. I wonder though how you got it to stick on the rock."
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:02 am

Thomas stayed frozen in place on the floor.
Of course his opportunity to get up and make a break for it couldn't have been any better but he couldn't move.
And part of him was a bit curious. Here was an actual Demon in front of him.
Apart from the yellowish glow to his eyes, he looked like a normal human being.
He isn't even attacking him /yet\ and he complimented him /sort of\.
"I.."He gulped. The fear was definitely working him. "Saliva..."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:07 am

He was amused, but did not show it otherwise than a small smirk on the corner of his lips. "Crafty. So back to my question, who were you looking for?" He asked crossing his arms on his chest casually.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:12 am

Thomas stared long and hard at the Demon, contemplating what he should say.
This was his enemy. An enemy of God. The devil's servant.
When his breathe finally stilled to a somewhat normal level, he slowly stood,
"I'm looking for my mum." He looked away sadly. "Or her body at least,"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am

He smirked. "Oh, we have alot of bodies on our side. Maybe she is in there somewhere." He said slyly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:26 am

Thomas whipped a look at this Demon with eyes wide.
It was as he feared.
His mother could be in possession of the Demons or worse.
Possessed by one.
His skin began to boil and he couldn't help but yell, "Is she with you monsters or not!"
Calling this thing a monster was probably not the best idea but Thomas didn't care at this point.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:33 am

He smirked. "If she is not with the people in the rectory, then yes she is with us."
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:44 am

So she really is gone?!
He shouldn't have been so surprised by the thought but he was and it was like a dam was destroyed.
The next thing Thomas knew, he was on his knees, head down, bursting with tears.
"She really is dead..." He choked out, quietly.
He didn't know how much time passed but he had, had enough.
He was ready to leave this life.

/Ooc: Awe Thomas has cracked Laughing\
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:47 am

He smirked. "You know, I could give you her body. For a favour ofcourse." He looked at the boy with intrest. "Woul you be interested?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:55 am

Thomas just merely glanced up at him.
After a few moments to compose himself, he sighed and slowly stood.
"What? Like some kind of deal?"
"Why don't you just let me have her body? What use is she to you?"
He could feel a small ounce of strength returning to his body and he glared suspiciously at the yellow-eyed demon.
"I don't do deals. As a matter of fact, why haven't you tried to kill me yet?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:04 am

He smirked. "Ofcourse a deal, why would I give you her body for free? Trust me you don't want to know what we do with the bodies. It's not pretty for human eyes, but for us it is simply beautiful." He let out a laugh. "So, the deal is this. You become a spy for me, and I will keep your mothers body unharmed for you, and then maybe, some day, I will give her back to you." He raised his eyebrow. "Does that sound reasonable?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:12 am

Thomas's body stiffened,
He remembered Frollo telling them about what happens when you make deals with demons,
The question now was a deal like this worth it?
He almost slapped himself.
Saving his mum was worth everything.
"Spy? What did you want me to do exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:21 am

He smirked, he had clearly taken the bait. "Just inform me if they are planning something. How many are there of you and how well armed you are. That sort of thing. And I like gossip." He said his grinn getting wider.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:27 am

Thomas thought about this.
"So by doing this, What? I'll be like..." He wasn't sure what to say. He didn't want to say he would be on these monsters' side but he definitely wanted to know what being a spy would benefit for him.
"Safe? I mean no other demon would kill me or something to that idea?"
He knew it was risky but he could make ways to use this pact to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:34 am

He raised his eyebrow in surprise. He didn't think the kid would be that smart. "I will defend you as long as you give me usefull information. And if you betray me, I will lop off your moms body parts. That would be a fun puzzle for you to burry. Assuming you find all the pieces."
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:45 am

Thomas almost glared but composed his face in time to look almost like he could care less.
Although deep inside it would bother him to see his mum in pieces, he wasn't exactly expecting to find her body undamaged out here.
Thomas looked at this guy and considered from his eye color, he must rank pretty high.
He was actually staring in the eyes of a formidable demon.
But if that was the best threat he could come up with, I really could probably outsmart him.
He wasn't an A major for nothing.
"I need to see proof. See if you really have her. Think that's a reasonable request?"
He fixed his gaze on the demon's yellow eyes and stood firm.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:25 pm

He smiled amused. "You already know we have her. So what is your answer?" He stared at Thomas, not moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surprise, Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise   Surprise, Surprise Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise, Surprise
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Nave-
Jump to: