Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm blinded by the lights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xCinderella

xCinderella

I'm blinded by the lights Empty
PostSubject: I'm blinded by the lights   I'm blinded by the lights EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:24 am

Cinderella walked down the hallway still drowned with thoughts from Frollo's previous conversation. "I must do this," she repeated in her mind. "I have to save my people." She was so focused on her duties that she didn't see Proteus walking closer to her. She knew him, but not well. She may have spoken to him once or twice but they were merely acquaintances. "Hello Proteus," she said smiling and nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: I'm blinded by the lights   I'm blinded by the lights EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:40 am

Proteus had stayed on his own long enough, thinking about what had happened: it was a difficult situation, but he was intentioned now to react. He had walked to the hallway, still undecided about what to do when suddenly he had seen Cinderella: she was a so beautiful girl, and she was probably worried as well for the bad situaition... he had swallowed taking courage and had walked toward her, she almost didn't notice him, but then she finally greeted him and he replied with a wide smile "Hello, Cinderella"
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: I'm blinded by the lights   I'm blinded by the lights EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:51 am

"How are you doing today?" she asked trying to focus her attention on him. She worried about her people. All she's ever known was her uncle. No other friends of family besides him. Cindy technically didn't lose anyone, but her people.. They lost all their friends and family. She couldn't have empathy for them but she still cared deeply.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: I'm blinded by the lights   I'm blinded by the lights EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:55 am

"I'm... doing good, more or less, and you?" he asked with a smile: it was impossible say that he was totally fine, after all they were all in the middle of a tragedy, but it was useless complain about it "OH, are you busy? Did I disturb you?" he asked realizing that maybe he had interrupted her
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: I'm blinded by the lights   I'm blinded by the lights EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:22 am

"No, no," she said smiling sweetly. "I was just walking around.." she trailed off, trying to get the whole tragedy out of her mind. "But um- I'm managing." she said, answering his previous question.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: I'm blinded by the lights   I'm blinded by the lights EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:26 am

He smiled her again and, at her last phrase, he smiled bitter "Yeah... well, it's not the best situation we could find ourselves in... but we will handle it, i'm sure that it will be ok"
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: I'm blinded by the lights   I'm blinded by the lights EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:42 am

"Of course," she said nodding. "Where are you staying Mr. Proteus?" she asked carefully looking at him. She tried to remember where she knew him from. He looked so familiar to her. Maybe he visited the church often, she would gain a lot of respect towards him for that.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: I'm blinded by the lights   I'm blinded by the lights EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:01 am

"Oh, I have a manor in the perifery, i live there with my father... he's old and he really needs me, but... i guess my cousins will take care of him" he continued when the thought of his father hit him hardly: what had he though listening about the cathedral accident? Was he fine? But he didn't want to worry Cinderella with his own problems, so he just kept smiling, hiding his preoccupation "I came often in the cathedral, i love this place: is so... filled with spirituality"
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: I'm blinded by the lights   I'm blinded by the lights EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:08 am

When Proteus mentioned the cathedral, Cindy's eyes brightened. "Oh really?" she asked moving a bit closer to him. "Don't you love it?" she said thinking about how peaceful it was before the accident.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: I'm blinded by the lights   I'm blinded by the lights EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:11 am

"Yeah..." he nodded looking at her with a smile, thinking that the cathedrail itself wasn't the only beautiful thing there, then, realizing that he was giving him a bit away, he continued "i mean, i've always attempted churches, but this one is the most beautiful one. SInce i've came here the first time i've tried to come every day."
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: I'm blinded by the lights   I'm blinded by the lights EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:34 am

Cindy grabbed his hands in excitement. "Isn't it?" she said sighing. She smiled just thinking about how beautiful it was. The carefully tinted windows becoming kissed by the sun every morning, she got chills just thinking about it. She hoped it wasn't that ruined. She wished to visit it soon, just to see what it had come of.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: I'm blinded by the lights   I'm blinded by the lights EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:38 am

"Yeah, it is" he said with a soft laugh seeing how much enthusiasm she was showing about the subject: he was happy to see her smile, to see her so happy... and, since he had finally found and argoument that he could share with her, he wasn't intentioned to let the opportunity to talk to her slip away from her hands "I would really love to can go there now... it would surely be helpful... you know? Comforting in this situation..." maybe she would have accepted to go there with him...
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: I'm blinded by the lights   I'm blinded by the lights EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:28 am

Cinderella's eyes lit up. "Really?" she asked, smiling brightly. "I would love to go!" She tried not to get her hopes up but it was so hard. For all she knew it could be crawling with demons. But she didn't care. She just hadn't seen the church in so long. "Let's go," she said clapping her hands together.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: I'm blinded by the lights   I'm blinded by the lights EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:33 am

He couldn't help but smile at Cinderella's reaction, then he nodded "Sure, we can go now, but... i think it would be better be quiet" he replied winking at her: he was acting like he was calm and relaxed, but he wasn't a fool, he knew how dangerous could be out there, that demons coule be there... he checked with a hand if the stuffs from had given to him where still in their place in his pocket... they were... he hoped to not need them but he couldn't know...
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: I'm blinded by the lights   I'm blinded by the lights EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:42 am

"Of course," she said still giggling. She knew he was right. She didn't want to to draw attention because that could get them both in trouble. She remembered everything her uncle told her about the demons. She remembered the gun in her pocket and carefully placed her hand on it. She didn't want to set it off, she just wanted to make sure it was safe.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: I'm blinded by the lights   I'm blinded by the lights EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:50 am

Proteus nodded to her and then, taking courage, he took her hand in his hand and started to walk toward the cathedral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm blinded by the lights   I'm blinded by the lights Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm blinded by the lights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: Frollo's Rectory :: Hallway-
Jump to: