Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morale Booster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thomas

Thomas

Morale Booster Empty
PostSubject: Morale Booster   Morale Booster EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:54 pm

After his talk with Frollo, Thomas was feeling nervous and not particularly ready but he was determined.
He walked in the middle of the sitting room where the others were and he cleared his voice.

"Hi. I'm Thomas and I am probably going to look and sound stupid for this but, I am going out there to find my mum.
I know its dangerous and scary but we have something they don't.
We have God.
And since these demons actually exist, then Angels do too and we have them on our side!
The demons sure as heck too us by surprise.
But now they're trapped and they're on our grounds.
We have the advantage here.
Now we can sit here and feel trapped as well.
But its all mental because this is our home and we should never have to feel trapped here.
We're all worshipers of the church.
We know the ins and outs of this holy Cathedral.
And the fact that this is a holy home means it must be affecting those creatures in some way too and I'm willing to risk going out and finding my mum.
Dead or Alive, I'm bringing her back here and I'm going to take care of her like she has done for me for 18 years.
I'm not asking anyone to come with me.
I just thought I should remind everyone that we aren't alone and that the Lord's watching and He has a plan."

Just wish I knew what it was... "Yep that's all I have to say. Well, see you guys later?"
And with a nod, he turned on his heels and walked out the door to the Sanctuary before any second thoughts crossed his mind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r

Morale Booster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: Frollo's Rectory :: Sitting Room-
Jump to: