Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pain and Fear

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Pain and Fear   Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Sinbad heard the worry in the girl's voice. He could understand her. Alone the thought of facing a demon.
"I'm sure you can do it," he said to reassure her. He walked closer to her, but on the way his head started spinning.
"I'll.. I'll need to use the restroom," he excused himself before he left the kitchen. He was sure he'd just need to clear his head. He figured he could be alone in the bathroom for a while, so that's where he headed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pain and Fear   Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Fear shot through her body as Sinbad left. At least while he had been there, he had given her some kind of comfort, whether he knew it or not.
Now she was all alone, and knew that if anything were to happen she would have to deal with it on her own. That thought scared her more than anything. Still, she did not react visibly to Sinbad leaving and she didn't try to stop him. She had never been particularly dependent, she had always been fine on her own.
So why did this time feel so different..? Why was she so desperate for someone to stay with her?
It didn't matter much, and she shook the thought, instead focusing on the devil's trap in front of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Pain and Fear
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2