Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing with your newest pet

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

Playing with your newest pet Empty
PostSubject: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:07 am

Azazel walked to the sanctuary, going to the altar. He cleared the surface of everything, making it fall on the floor. He heard the candle sticks clang on the floor and sat on the surface. He laid himself down on his back on the altar. He bent his knees up, crossing one ontop the other, swinging it carefree. Maybe his little spys would find him easier here. Or perhaps he could meet someone new, you could never know.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:29 am

Aurora had heard allot of noise coming from the sanctuary. She hurried there. Seeing Azazel there she felt the braveness sink back into the ground. She looked at him. And he saw her. ''I've...got what you wanted..'' She held out the piece of paper where she had written the locations and the amount of traps.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:34 am

He looked at Aurora, taking the paper in his hand and looking at it lazily. "And the bonus assignment?" He asked looking at her over the piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:35 am

She shook her head. ''Nothing..'' She stepped forward. As she pushed the paper in Azazel's hands. Turning around to walk away. As she walked she quickly hid the cross in her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:42 am

He sat up, leaning a bit forward. "Did I tell you you could go?" He saw her turn around, and motioned her to come closer with his finger. "What do you mean nothing? You lost your nerve or what?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:46 am

Aurora wasn't sure to step forward when he motioned her to. ''I..'''She looked down. ''Yes..I lost my nerve happy?'' She looked at him through her hair a little. As she took a step backwards.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 am

He smirked, patting the spot next to him on the altar. "Why? It can't be worse than giving me locations to all the devil traps in there."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:23 am

Aurora didn't go to sit on the spot he seemed to want her to sit. It as already bad enough that she was giving him the information. ''I just didn't want to.'' She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:34 am

"So? If you don't want to do this then back away from the deal. Are you even sure Thomas is worth it all?" He said keeping his hand on the spot next to him. If she wanted to sit down or not was up to her.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:37 am

''It was a extra assignment, I recall you telling me I didn't have to do it.'' She bit back. As she turned her back on him.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:44 am

He smirked. "Yes I did. I was testing you. I wanted to see how far you are going to go to keep me happy." He paused for a while. "Seems like you are going to do the bare minimum. Doesn't make me want to trust you much."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:47 am

''Well..I did give you the information about the traps so maybe yuo should stop complaining.'' She crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:59 am

He grinned. "Oh so you expect graditude from your little adventure?" He jumped off the altar tapping his finger on the hard surface. "The deal was that you do what ever I ask you to and I don't lay a hand on Thomas. My happiness is the key here. Not yours." He kept tapping his finger to make a point.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:03 am

Aurora bit her lip. '''But..You said I didn't have to do the task..I did the main task..'' She was getting more scared. Stepping backwards.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:32 am

He leaned on the altar. "And I told you I was testing you. Your first priority is to keep me happy. When I'm happy I don't feel the need to screw our deal over." He smirked. "I don't give you bonus assignments just to use up air you know."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:42 am

''Please! Don't act like a little child you have your information!'' She was getting really desperate. She didn't want Azazel to harm Thomas..Not now Thomas and she were..She blushed slightly at the thought. Shaking it off slightly. ''Isn't there something else you want me to do than steal? I'm not going to steal from Frollo.Never.''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:08 am

"Pffft.. You really should sort your priorities first. Because right now you are a mess." He said angrily. "First Thomas is the first priority, then it's your sky high morals, then holy Frollo. What next?! I am tempted to just call the whole deal off. Your indecisevness will screw us all one day."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:10 am

Aurora bit her lip hard as he started to get angry. ''You expect me to betray Frollo..But..That's the same as you betraying your leader demon. Or the devil himself..I can't do that please try to understand!''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:30 am

He laughed. "That doesn't even compare. Frollo is nothing but flesh and bone. And I could betray Lillith if I chose to. But I am not so foolish to do so." He walked to Aurora, stroking her cheek. "But you on the other hand are foolish enough to betray your holy Frollo." He let his thumb run over her cheek bone before taking his hand back. He was grinning amused at her.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:39 am

Aurora froze when he touched her, Looking at Azazel with fear. She moved her head to the side when he let go. ''I can't..And I'm not foolish...Do I have to repeat what I just said..?'' She glared at him slightly. But quickly gave up. She sighed. ''Just give me another assignment..One where I don't have to betray Frollo...''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:04 am

He rolled his eyes. "No. I still want something valuable from the priest. And you are going to get it for me." He turned around to walk back to the altar, hopping to sit back on the surface. "I am done being nice to you. Either suck it up or give up, your call."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:15 am

Aurora sighed. ''I said No. Give me another Assignment.'' She said as she stepped forward. Looking him right into the eyes. ''Please..?''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:45 am

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Take the assingment or the deal is off. I am not here to hold your hand through this foolish deal that you made out of love." He said giving her a mocking look.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:04 am

Aurora felt a mix of anger and sadness inside her. She had to protect others. But she wasn't going to steal from tthe priest to proof she actually cared for Thomas. Out of anger and stuffed emotions she raised her hand. Smacking Azazel across the face. She looked at him with widen eyes as she stepped back. Looking down. She wasn't going to run.. She was done with running and bottling her feelings. She looked up at Azazel. "Sorry." Was all she could bring out. "But I'm not going to betray frollo. Give me another assignment....I repeat." She said as she gave him a pleading look.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:24 am

She slapped him. His head turning to it's side. He saw she wasn't running away from him. He slowly turned his head to look at her, keeping his face cold and emotionless. He slowly slipped down to the floor, standing up straight. He looked coldly into her eyes for a while before violently slapping her accross the face. He grabbed her hair when she was dazed from the hit, and banged her head on the altar, letting go of her. She could fall on the floor or stand up for all he cared, he was teaching her a lesson. "I repeat: no can do Goldielocks. You have your assignment, I am not giving you another one until you complete this one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with your newest pet   Playing with your newest pet Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing with your newest pet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next