Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xAurora

xAurora

Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. Empty
PostSubject: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:11 am

Aurora had wandered towards the Sanctuary. Stupid? Yes it was stupid. What demon would she meet...Who would be wanting to kill her today. Aurora sighed. Well if she would bump into Azazel it would be helpful...Or any other Demon.
She was done with feeling the little child that needed to be safed. Thomas had told her to stay in the rectory. But she didn't need protection not with this plan...It might be foolish and stupid. But who cares anyway? It was her business to do what she had in mind.
And maybe now Thomas wouldn't have to be afraid of her getting into trouble..

(OOC: This is for Niina Smile XDD)
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:38 pm

He followed her, stopping nine meters away. He needed to be in range of her, but didn't need to be on her skin. "You know someone might say you have a thirst for trouble." He said smirking as he saw her head snap to look at him. He chuckeled. "Where did you leave your body guard?" He asked mockingly.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Aurora looked to the side as she heard azazel's voice. She tried to hide the slight fear inside her. The shiver that had ran up her spine the moment she had heard him. "Somewhere you can't get him..." She tried brave. Her hands slightly sweating. As she took one step backwards.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:27 pm

He smirked. "Listen sweetie, I could march to the rectory and drag him to hell myself." He walked closer to her, taking hold of her elbow. "But why should I when he can come to me?" He asked almost growling, his yellow eyes had a dangerous glint.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Aurora swallowed as he stepped towards her. She shook herself from his grip. ''Why hurt me when I might have something to offer you...'' She hissed back, Stepping closer herself. As she looked right into his yellow eyes. Still being afraid. Still repeating the images of him torturing her earlier. But she tried to stay strong.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:21 pm

He gave her a look that seemed to question her mental state. "And what would that be?" He asked loosening his grip slightly. // ooc: hiding!! >.<
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:26 pm

OOC: -hides you in my basement- >83 )

Aurora was slightly happy from the inside. ''We could make a deal...'' She said as she stepped a little bit away from him. Circling around him. She clenched her teeth slightly.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:38 pm

He smiled amused at her. First so shy, now acting tough. But he would play. "what are you proposing?" He asked starting to circle her too to mock her.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Aurora stopped as he tried to mock her, glaring at him. ''You..Leaving Thomas alone...'' She said, She wasn't sure what she could give him..But maybe he would know something..
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:16 am

He stopped and gave her a pitying look. "You seem to have forgotten the part that benefits me. I don't do anything for free." He said crossing his arms over his chest and looking at her sharply. "What do you have to offer in return if I do that?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:48 am

''I-I don't know what I can give you...'' She said as she stepped backwards. She looked down. He already already had her Virginity, She nervously played the fabrics of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:52 am

He smirked. "You could always offer your services. Like a good little slave." He chuckeled. "Or do you think that would be too much to ask of you concidering the deal is about Thomas?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:59 am

Aurora looked at him. ''Erhm...If I do...Will you guarantee me that you leave T-Thomas...Alone...?'' She stepped forward. As she swallowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:14 am

He looked down quickly before back at her. Thomas would not be happy about this deal she was making, but it was perfect like this in his opinion. He pursed his lips as if thinking before he moved towards her. "I won't be going after him actively if that is what you want." He raised his finger up to make a point. "But you will have to do anything I ask of you. If I tell you to kill a baby you will do it, if I ask you to slaughter a town full of people you'll do it, or the deal is off." He said narrowing his eyes threatheningly, interested to see if she would take the deal. It was alot of pain and suffering for one person to handle, he wasn't sure if she really thought Thomas was worth it all.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:41 am

Aurora looked at Azazel with a look full disgust. ''Never!'' She said as she stepped backward. ''...I would never take innocent soul away...'' She said as she looked down. Not even for Thomas? Aurora swallowed. Shaking her head. ''Isn't there something...e-else..you can suggest...?'' She asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:46 am

He gave her an amused look. "You are not a slave if you don't do like you are told to do. I see no point to this conversation otherwise." He said rubbing his temples slightly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:51 am

''Isn't there something else you can suggest?'' She repeated her question. This time somewhat more force fully. As she looked at him. Seeing him being annoyed wasn't a good sign...As she stepped backwards one more.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:57 am

He rubbed his chin, pretending to think about it. He already had a spy, and he didn't need another one. "No, not really. So I guess we are at a stand still." He said turning around to leave, partially hoping she would be desperate enough to take the bait.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:00 am

Aurora bit her lower lip. As he walked she quickly ran towards. Grabbing his upper arm. ''Can't we...just...Make an agreement which involves me..B-being...'' She cleared her throat. ''Without...K-killing...?''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:11 am

He stopped, hiding his smirk from her. "What use would you be then?" He asked turning to face her, his smirk had turned into a serious stare.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:19 am

Aurora looked up at him. ''Just anything but no killing...All the souls I would rip from their body's would go to heaven anyway...Azazel..'' She said as she clenched her teeth. All the braveness she had earlier had sunk away.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:29 am

He rolled his eyes. "I do not care where the souls go. But you will have to learn how to kill if you ever need to." He said touching her cheek.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:35 am

Aurora looked up at him. Blinking slightly. She moved her face away from his hand. ''So I can kill you..When the times comes?'' She said as she glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:39 am

A flash of anger flashed in his eyes as he suddenly grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up slightly. "You can't kill me." He used his free hand to pull at his shirt slightly. "You can kill this body I am inhabiting, but you can't kill me." He let her drop to the floor, looming over her like death.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:50 am

Aurora gasped as he suddenly grabbed her neck. Trying to catch herself as he let her go. Looking up at him. ''Why would you want to teach me to kill some one? Don't expect me to kill anybody on the human side.'' She spat back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Sanctuary-
Jump to: