Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Odette

Odette

so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? Empty
PostSubject: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Odette stopped as soon as she reached the bathroom, she quickly locked herself inside and leant against the sink. She found that she was
breathing heavily and soon realised that she had started running after she left the sitting room. She stared at her reflection in the mirror and saw that she was still crying.

'How could I have gotten it so wrong?' she whispered to herself as she collapsed to the floor, sitting with her head in her hands as she thought over her decision to bring Eric back to her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Sinbad had lost Odette, but eventually he found her as he heard the bathroom door close. He ran to the door, stopped up in front of it and listened. He thought about what he was going to say for a moment. He didn't want to make everything worse by just saying nothing at all, but he had to make sure that she'd be okay.
He gently knocked on the door. "Odette, are you okay?" he asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:57 pm

As soon as she heard his voice she tried not to make a sound, hoping he'd just go away if she didn't talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:32 am

Sinbad waited for her response but eventually realised that she wouldn't give him any.
"Well... I'm here if you need to talk," he said and backed a little away from the door.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:17 am

After he spoke again she waited a little, wondering if he'd disappeared yet. She wasn't sure how long she could hide away in here before she'd have to face one of them again .. she wasn't even sure that she wanted to be alone right now, she just didn't want to be yelled at again.

'If you're just going to give me another lecture about what I did, then you can just go bother someone else ..' she called out, not sure if she was even talking to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:52 am

Sinbad had been waiting outside the bathroom. He was considering if he should just leave her alone if that was what she wanted. But when he heard her voice he lifted his head and looked at the door.
"I wasn't planning on that," he said honestly. Even though he wished she hadn't done it, it wouldn't help anything now. "You just looked like someone who could need to be cheered up."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:30 am

Odette thought about it for a while, did she really want to be cheered up by him? If it wasn't for him then neither of us would be in this mess now .. She shook the thought away, she couldn't blame him this time. It was her decision to agree to the deal and she had to remember that.
Eventually she stood up and walked over to the door, hesitating for a moment before unlocking it and walking back towards the sink.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:24 am

When Sinbad heard her unlock the door and saw that she wasn't coming, he entered the bathroom.
"How are you feeling?" he asked as he wondered what was going through her head.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:44 am

'How do you think I feel?' she said quietly as she held onto the edge of the sink, afraid of falling to the floor again if she didn't have some way of supporting herself. She hung her head and let her hair fall in front of her face. She watched her tears fall into the sink as she started to regret unlocking the door.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:10 am

- Terrible, Sinbad thought to himself. "Well just so you know," Sinbad said and walked a little closer. He leaned up against the wall next to her. "I can understand why you did it." He paused for a while. "I know it's not going to change anything, but I'm really sorry for what happened back then.. with your brother," he continued in a lower voice, feeling ashamed by the memory.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:22 am

'You're right ..' she said slowly, her grip on the sink tightening a little as she tried not to sound too angry, '.. it doesn't change anything.'
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:31 am

Sinbad looked not without knowing what to say. There was nothing he could ever do to change what he had done. If just there was something.
"That deal you made... how did it even happen?" he asked after a long time of silence.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:38 am

Odette turned on the tap and splashed the cold water onto her face, hoping that would stop herself from crying so much but when she looked back into the mirror she saw it hadn't made much of a difference. She sighed and sat down, leaning her back against the bath.

'Why do you care?' she asked as she stared at the floor blankly, not even bothering to wipe the tears from her cheeks because she knew that more would soon follow.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:42 am

"I was just wondering... how it works," he said. He looked at her from the corner of his eye. It was clear she was at least as upset aas before, maybe even more. Was he just making it all worse?
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:01 pm

'You really want to know what I did to bring him back?' she asked as she continued to stare at the floor, not knowing if telling him any of this was going to help him understand that what she did wasn't a big deal or if it was just going to make him yell at her the way Eric did earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Sinbad looked at her for a while before he answered. "If you don't mind telling me..."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:36 pm

'A demon found me and told me he could give me anything I wanted for a price .. and of course the only thing I could think of was to bring Eric back after you .. after he ..' she sighed as she remembered what had happened during the deal, 'he said he could do that easily and so we sealed the deal with a kiss,' she put a finger to her lips, that kiss still so clear in her mind.
She stayed silent for a while, wondering if she should tell him what she had not told Eric, 'I gave my soul to him and .. and he told me how long I had left to live ..' she whispered eventually, hoping that he hadn't heard that part.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Sinbad listened carefully to what she was telling him. There was no doubt about it. That blonde man from the other day had been a demon. It all seemed so simple. To believe that you could bring someone back from the dead with just a kiss. Sinbad nodded slightly to show that he was listenig. He wondered if she was done talking when she stopped, but she seemed like she was still thinking so he decided not to say anything for now.
"Your soul?" he repeated. So she had shortened her life to revive her brother? "H-how long?" he asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:03 pm

'Five years ..' she said, trying to choke back a sob as she thought of spending all that time with her brother hating her.

Last edited by Odette on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:39 pm

"That's not a lot," he said to himself as he thought about what she told him. She of all people didn't deserve that. If only there was something to do... Sinbad pushed the thought to the back of his mind. For now it was more important to get Odette cheered up. "At least you'll be able to be with your brother," he said, trying to see the possitive in it.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:11 pm

'You heard him, he hates me ..' she said as she hugged her knees to her chest, 'all I have to look forward to is that time when I'm dragged off to hell ..'
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:37 pm

"I think," Sinbad started as he walked closer to Odette, kneeled down and put a hand on her back. "... that your brother is just worried about you. But I'm sure that if you just talk this through, then you'll be able to get the best out of the time you have," he continued. In reality he wasn't sure about anything, but he figured it would be best to sound confident right now. You couldn't stay mad at someone who gave up a huge part of their life to bring you back to life. Especially not if it was your sister that you cared for a lot. That was at least what Sinbad thought. He just hoped Eric was the same way when it came to that.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:50 pm

'Do you really think that?' she asked hopefully as she turned to look at him properly for the first time since he walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:03 pm

"Mhm, I'm sure of it," he said and smiled with his most reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Odette smiled back for a moment before suddenly turning away, 'you don't have to do that you know ..'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?   so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love? Empty

Back to top Go down

so much was sacrificed. Was It Worth The Ones We Love?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next